• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Poseidon Extreme Deep Reg set!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 28 December 2006 - 04:02 PM

Sweet Deal! My buddy is selling his current set of barely used fully assembled tech ready regs!! Check it out!

TECH READY Poseidon Xtreme Regulators!!

Posted Image

Set 1 - $750!*:
Poseidon Xtreme Deep First and Second Stage with necklace
Posted Image
Oceanic Pressure Gauge
Low Pressure Inflator Hose

Set 2 - $800!*:
Poseidon Xtreme Deep First and Second Stage with 7' Poseidon Hose
Posted Image
Oceanic Pressure Gauge
Drysuit Inflator Hose

$1400* for BOTH SETS fully assembled and serviced!

*seller pays shipping

Regulators are only a year old and recently received their annual inspection. They have only seen water 5 times and seller will have them checked again by Poseidon authorized dealer prior to sending!

Current retail range for just the Xtreme Deep first and second stage - NO HOSE EVEN is $499-$745! Posiedon hoses start at $100. Oceanic Pressure Gauge retails around $105. LP hoses range $30-50.
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#2 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 20 March 2007 - 12:23 PM

These are still available! :dontthinkso:
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#3 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,487 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 03 April 2007 - 07:48 AM

Dang it...I wish I could get these...this is a great deal! Someone will be quite lucky! :lmao:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users