• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

NEW - The first MN Happy Hour of 2009 Sat. April 11th, 5:00 PM

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:23 PM

And the guys are picking up some speed! We'll be glad to see you there, Yohanson! :respect:
Posted Image

#32 Yohanson

Yohanson

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Trimix
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:27 PM

And the guys are picking up some speed! We'll be glad to see you there, Yohanson! :wakawaka:

I don't think I've missed one yet. This is MN HH number 3, right?

#33 lynnlchan

lynnlchan

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Drysuit, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:175

Posted 30 March 2009 - 03:28 PM

As far as I know, it is #3. The first HH for 2009. We'll have to make some plans for the season if you can stand hanging with us non-tech types. :wakawaka:
Come on and wade way out into the water with me, we're drowning on dry land.
Come on and wade way out into the water with me, jump in and take my hand. --Gaelic Storm, Scalliwag

#34 Yohanson

Yohanson

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:26 PM

As far as I know, it is #3. The first HH for 2009. We'll have to make some plans for the season if you can stand hanging with us non-tech types. :wakawaka:

We'll definitely have to do that! And, I have the utmost respect for you non-tech types even if you do use stage bottles (AL 80) for your back gas. hehe

#35 lynnlchan

lynnlchan

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 09:15 PM

We'll definitely have to do that! And, I have the utmost respect for you non-tech types even if you do use stage bottles (AL 80) for your back gas. hehe

Well, when you consider some of us have about 1/4 the muscle you do... I can see where you might need an AL80 for backup. :teeth:
Come on and wade way out into the water with me, jump in and take my hand. --Gaelic Storm, Scalliwag

#36 Yohanson

Yohanson

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 01:28 AM

Well, when you consider some of us have about 1/4 the muscle you do... I can see where you might need an AL80 for backup. :teeth:

Not to pick nits or anything but the only time I'd have an AL80 for "backup" is if I'm carrying extra back gas. In any case, I'd have another AL80 for my 70 foot gas (50% O2 and 50% N2) and an AL40 or 63 for pure O2 for my 20 foot deco gas. Besides, I think some of you are carrying 1/4 the fat that I am too...lol. Actually, I'm only about 6 pounds over my weight class limit for Masters Nationals in a month (in St. Louis, if anyone cares).

#37 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 31 March 2009 - 06:28 AM

As far as I know, it is #3. The first HH for 2009. We'll have to make some plans for the season if you can stand hanging with us non-tech types. :teeth:

Well, when you consider some of us have about 1/4 the muscle you do... I can see where you might need an AL80 for backup. :cool2:

Not to pick nits or anything but the only time I'd have an AL80 for "backup" is if I'm carrying extra back gas. In any case, I'd have another AL80 for my 70 foot gas (50% O2 and 50% N2) and an AL40 or 63 for pure O2 for my 20 foot deco gas. Besides, I think some of you are carrying 1/4 the fat that I am too...lol. Actually, I'm only about 6 pounds over my weight class limit for Masters Nationals in a month (in St. Louis, if anyone cares).

Oh my....you say the 'sexiest' thangs! :lmao:

Hee!~ Hee!~

Sounds like it will be a blast and I promise I will be joining you for one of these THIS YEAR!!! so keep them going and doing early planning and I'll get there! :wakawaka:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#38 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 31 March 2009 - 12:19 PM

Yet one more guest attending our MN Happy Hour! :birthday:

I'm not single, but I am an avid diver looking for dive-buddies - and I live a few blocks from O'Gara's.
See you there...
--
Steve D.

Posted Image

#39 lynnlchan

lynnlchan

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 12:54 PM

So much for reading posts at bedtime. I mis-read your first and this last one... well it's just plain over my head. I may have to call in the experts. PerroneFord or DiverBrian? (Brian did I screw up your screen name?) I'll have to go out and search the more technical threads for knowledge.

And I have no idea what Masters Nationals are - ???

You could explain it to me over beer but I think we're going to need charts and drawings.

At least you have more male company coming. YAY!

Edited by lynnlchan, 31 March 2009 - 12:55 PM.

#40 Yohanson

Yohanson

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:11 PM

So much for reading posts at bedtime. I mis-read your first and this last one... well it's just plain over my head. I may have to call in the experts. PerroneFord or DiverBrian? (Brian did I screw up your screen name?) I'll have to go out and search the more technical threads for knowledge.

And I have no idea what Masters Nationals are - ???

You could explain it to me over beer but I think we're going to need charts and drawings.

At least you have more male company coming. YAY!

http://www.usaplnati...als/index.shtml

No charts necessary for that.

#41 lynnlchan

lynnlchan

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:45 AM

I did pretty well without charts on that one. Thanks for sending the site. Amazing that you do that. :respect:

We have another person from MNscuba joining us. Another guy to help even the odds! :D

#42 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 01 April 2009 - 12:01 PM

10 or 11 divers....
2 men
8 or 9 women....

Ain't SingleDivers.com Priceless???

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#43 Yohanson

Yohanson

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 04:51 AM

I did pretty well without charts on that one. Thanks for sending the site. Amazing that you do that. :thankyou:

We have another person from MNscuba joining us. Another guy to help even the odds! :cool1:

Thanks Lynn! I keeps me young(er) and I have a lot of fun training with my lifting partners.

#44 Yohanson

Yohanson

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:45 PM

FYI Ice is out at Wazee. Time to go play in the water!!!

#45 lynnlchan

lynnlchan

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 07:28 AM

FYI Ice is out at Wazee. Time to go play in the water!!!

See, that's just crazy. :canuckdiver:

Did you bet on ice out?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users