• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

How do Singles with Kids get back into the dating scene these days?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 06 November 2010 - 03:16 PM

So on a recent trip I heard one of our single parents lamenting its so hard to get back into the dating scene again and quite frankly was just not sure exactly how to do it?

I realized it is not an easy question especially with kids involved. But I also know that many of our members have probably done it effectively and would be a wealth of information!

Please share if you have thoughts, comments, observations or just want to ask for additional insight.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 stroke1970

stroke1970

Getting started

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 11:56 PM

Actually WreckWench, it is really simple. I don't. I haven't gone on any really meaningful dates or pursued a relationship since my divorce and it has been ten years. I have tried but being a single father with full custody is not much of an attraction to many women. I tried putting myself in more social situations to meet people but groups such as parents without partners or other activity clubs geared toward singles are often sausage fests (crude term I know but it fits!) or the atmosphere is too predatory from a woman's point of view.

#3 Lloyd Christmas

Lloyd Christmas

Getting started

• Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:21

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:41 PM

plan your relationships on the off weekend.....The last thing you want is artificial emotions pointing to the offspring in order to win favor with the parent...unless your kid is precious like mine, then you take her to the mall to help pick up chicks....I have a bedazzled Bjorn that always gets looks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users