• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Special thanks...to our unsung heroes!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:49 AM

The world is full of unsung heroes...most because they aren't the type to relish in tons of accolades or plaques on the wall. But we all appreciate when someone notices our efforts and hard work especially when it goes above and beyond or its given freely from our hearts.

We have many such people who are the backbone and heart and soul of SingleDivers.com.

I'd like to thank one of them in particular for years of service and contributions to our special place on the net. And if you've ever met him you know why what I'm going to say is true. If you get the chance to meet him...you'll be happy you did. For happiness is what he brings wherever he goes and a smile is what he leaves on your face after you've met him.

I'm talking about our very own Clint aka ScubaClint. He's been a Charlie which is one of our site greeters and helpers and he's been a trip coordinator who are the magic behind the amazing trips we offer on SingleDivers.com.

Without these volunteers there would be no trips and without our trips...there would be no SingleDivers.com!

So please reach out to Clint aka ScubaClint for his outstanding service...even in the wake of personal adversity and sacrafice...he's been there for you and I. And hopefully for a long time to come!

SALUTE!!! :cheerleader:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:16 AM

Clint I learned quite a bit observing your work both as a Charlie and a Trip Coordinator before stepping into those roles myself. I know I echo the sentiments of countless SingleDivers.com members you have helped with all sorts of questions and issues over time when I offer a hearty and heartfelt Well Done! :cool1:

And I fully expect you to offer the same occasional friendly tips in the future whenever you catch me overlooking something! :teeth: I am sure I will continue to present plenty of opportunities! :bam: Best wishes and thanks again buddy!!

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#3 little mermaid

little mermaid

I need to get a life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,713 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Rescue
  • Logged Dives:Over 400

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:50 AM

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: Yeah to you Clint, :thankyou: for all of our hard work!!!!!! Someday I will meet you on a trip! :teeth:

#4 jesterdiver

jesterdiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • Board Status:Socorro around the corner!
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Solo Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:58 PM

Thanks for all you do Clint!! I for one was a forum newbie when I first joined SD and needed above average amounts of help navigating through my first couple of trips. :banghead:/> You always made me feel welcomed and were patient with all the questions.:respect:/>

I've taken your example, and that of other volunteers, and tried to pay forward the kindness to others as they join the fold. You, and the others like you on this site, are what makes singledivers.com more than a travel site, it's a community that I'm proud to be a part of!

:cool1:/>

• WreckWench likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users