• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Greetings from Brazil

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 PinkFin

PinkFin

Getting started

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Cert Level:Padi Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:More tha 200

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:22 PM

Hello.
My name is Mara and I was browsing the web and found this website. Since my dive buddy has recently got married, i end up struggling to find company for diving.
I see you guys travel a lot and that is very appealing. Hope someday, I have the opportunity to join one of your trips.
In the meantime, Brazil has wonderful dive sites and if your are planning to come here (after the Soccer Cup, of course), just let me know. Maybe I could be of help.
Clear waters for everybody.Mara

#2 little mermaid

little mermaid

I need to get a life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,750 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Rescue
  • Logged Dives:Over 400

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:48 PM

:hiya:/> Mara and :welcome:/> to the fabulous world of Singledivers.com. Most of us have come on board due to the buddyless state. Kamala puts on the best trips and there is lots of fun facts, information and getting to know people in the forums. Jump on in, Brazil sounds like maybe a trip for 2016 - huh Kamala!!!!!

#3 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:52 AM

Hello Mara and welcome! :welcome: We are very happy that you found us! The model which our Fearless Leader Kamala aka WreckWench :angel2: uses here is a great solution to the Lost Buddy problem, and when the time is right for you we look forward to having you join us on one of her terrific upcoming trips. :cool1: In fact there are just a VERY FEW spots left this December on our Galapagos trips (three in all), and since I notice you specifically mention Galapagos as a destination that interests you here are direct links to both our Galapagos December 1-8 as well as Galapagos New Years Eve topics. It seems too good a coincidence to pass by! :diver:

I also echo Kathy's idea that you might be able to make recommendations to Kamala on the Best of Brazil that she can evaluate for our community of buddyless but enthusiastic divers to try out. Again, Welcome! :clapping:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#4 jesterdiver

jesterdiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • Board Status:Socorro around the corner!
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Solo Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:15 AM

Hello Mara, :welcome:/> to singledivers! Brazil is definitely on my list of must go places! Hope you find your way to one of Kamala's many great trips!

#5 PinkFin

PinkFin

Getting started

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Cert Level:Padi Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:More tha 200

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:00 AM

Hello ,
I was trying to thank all the welcomes but for some reason, my replies do not go through. Any ideas of what I am doing wrongly?
Anyway, thanks for accepting me here.
Galápagos during New Year is sounding great. Let's see if I can make. I will definitely look into it this week.
Thank you again and my offer to help with divings in my country stands.
Mara

#6 jesterdiver

jesterdiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • Board Status:Socorro around the corner!
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Solo Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:49 PM

Hello Mara,

I'm not completely certain, but I believe your difficulty in replying directly to posts or sending private messages is because you havent upgraded to a premier membership. That gives you access to direct private messaging. Having the premier membership I assume helps weed out all the online spammers. I believe the yealry membership is $35 and most of it can get refunded after you sign up for your first trip. Hopefully, one of the amazing volunteers on here will correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm going on the Galapagos NYE trip and can't wait for the trip, hope you can come along!

Hello ,
I was trying to thank all the welcomes but for some reason, my replies do not go through. Any ideas of what I am doing wrongly?
Anyway, thanks for accepting me here.
Galápagos during New Year is sounding great. Let's see if I can make. I will definitely look into it this week.
Thank you again and my offer to help with divings in my country stands.
Mara

#7 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 06 July 2014 - 04:42 PM

Hello from COZUMEL and soon to be the US again! ;)

Welcome to our diving family...I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly! And fingers crossed you'll be able to join us for NYE...it would be the BEST way to meet our amazing dive buddies and experience SingleDivers.com! Just ask Jose...he did it 2 years ago and has been traveling with us ever since. I think he is originally from Columbia so "almost" a neighbor! Ecuador is much closer for you so hopefully you can make the timing work!

Let us know what else you need help with and we'll get you the assistance you need! Kamala aka WreckWench

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#8 Muktuk

Muktuk

Getting started

• Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW,Nitrox,GUE fundies, GUE Rec 2
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:30 AM

Bem vinda ao grupo Mara.
O grupo e boa gente e as destinacoes legais!
Marc

Edited by Muktuk, 10 July 2014 - 12:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users