• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Bonaire Thanksgiving 2014

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rumblebee

Rumblebee

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Cert Level:Tec 45 / Intro Cave / Sidemount Diver
  • Logged Dives:N/A

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:12 PM

Looking for a roommate and dive buddy for a Bonaire trip put together by my local dive instructor. Another SD.com member had signed up to join me but had to back out so I'm trying to resell the spot. PM me if you are interested or have questions. :thankyou:/>

BONAIRE – THANKSGIVING WEEK – NOVEMBER 22 – 29, 2014

Diving in Bonaire's Waters

Bonaire's pristine reefs and diverse marine life are unique to the Caribbean. Because the waters around Bonaire have been protected by the marine park for the past 30 years, diving Bonaire is like diving the Caribbean the way it used to be - untouched and unspoiled. The island's location in the south Caribbean gives it an arid climate with little rain fall; consequently, the waters are exceptionally clear of silt, calm, and diveable year round.

Visibility averages over 100 feet and frequently reaching up to 150 feet with water temperatures average a warm 78-84°F, usually peaking at its warmest from late August through November.

November 22 - 29, 2014. -- $1,475.00 per person

We are holding 20 airline seats for this trip. The flight will be leaving Charlotte, NC at 2:45pm so everyone can leave around 8:00am on the day of departure and have plenty of time to drive up without having to leave early, even stopping for breakfast. The air fare from Atlanta is $1,260.00 (if you can get on the Delta flight and $1,950.00 on the United flight), so this is a really good deal at $713.00 for air. If you want to do your own airfare, deduct $713.00 from the price. Currently, the air from Charlotte has increased to $945.00, so this is a great rate. Below is the breakdown.

Includes: Airfare from Charlotte, 7 nights in a 2 bedroom/2 bath deluxe oceanfront condo (quad occ) at the Caribbean Club Resort, unlimited shore diving, unlimited Nitrox, double cab pickup truck or SUV for 7 days per condo (including insurance on the vehicle), breakfast daily, gov't tax and airport transfers. Not included: $25.00 Marine Park Tax and Bonaire Departure Tax of $35.00. These are paid on island by the individual.

Matt aka Rumblebee
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. (Mark Twain)

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,487 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:52 AM

Hey Matt, usually trips other than SD trips can not be posted until 30 days out but since you are an active member diving with us and the person falling out is also a member AND we do not have a thanksgiving trip* we'll let you post it early. Thanks for not posting direct emails per our TOS... and I hope you can fill the spot.

*To all...after running SingleDivers.com for over 10 years now... I have invested a great deal of time and money and basically my entire life to see this club succeed. We are here to offer great diving with great people at great pricing. Sure you can sometimes find a trip for less but not usually and if you do, it won't have the extras we do nor our unique services and benefits. HOWEVER we know that not everyone can make our schedule work for them so we NOW OFFER full travel agency services for you and your friends to go diving and in the near future...to enjoy ANY vacation venue diving or not FOR LESS MONEY!!!

AND you still HELP US by keeping volume on our contracts so you don't have to feel guilty you are planning a trip with all your new SD buddies but its not with us. Now you can have the best of both worlds...and SingleDivers.com will continue to exist to run more awesome trips in the future you can't plan on your own!

How do we do it? We'll be rolling this program out this year in celebration of our 10 year anniversary... in the meantime... if you have a trip you want to plan now...LET US KNOW!!!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users