• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Perceptions and Reality... SingleDivers.com!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,487 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:22 PM

Ok so in honor of our 10 year anniversary we thought it might be fun/nice/educational to have our members tell us what they "thought SingleDivers.com was" vs "what it turned out to be".

So please give us YOUR 'perception vs reality' story! :thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 Hipshot

Hipshot

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver/Asst. Instructor
  • Logged Dives:>500

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:59 PM

My first impression of you folks came at Beneath The Sea 2005. I saw you folks as being very friendly, very into diving, and very worth getting to know. I also detected a very clear Texas "flavor" to the group at the booth that day. It had a lot to do with my choosing "Hipshot" for my name. For those of you who don't recognize the name Hipshot (and I suspect many of you are too young to have ever heard of him) he was a character in an old comic strip from the 1960's/70's called "Rick O'Shay."

Rick

:usflag:

#3 little mermaid

little mermaid

I need to get a life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,713 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Rescue
  • Logged Dives:Over 400

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:02 AM

Life changes and I became a buddyless diver in late 2004. Saw an interview on TV - 2 ladies talking about the Cozy trip they had just been on. Found SD on the internet, and it just seemed to be the fit I had been looking for. Not wanting to stop diving and the LDS I was connected with was mostly couples. Went on the Grenada trip in 2005 and have been "hooked" ever sense. Did not have any preconceived perceptions and the reality has been fabulous!!!! Now have many friends in SD and have recruited several from the Colorado crowd to join. My thoughts and wishes are that Kamala will be able to continue these fabulous trips so I can continue to dive, dive, dive!!! :teeth:/>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users