• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Anyone in Memphis?!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MemphianProf

MemphianProf

Getting started

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water PADE
  • Logged Dives:25

Posted 17 October 2014 - 03:41 PM

Hi there,

I was googling around to see how I can find buddies for drive trips, and came across this site.

I'm relatively new - have around 20 dives and just got my PADI AOW but am excited to get more dives and see more places.

If there's anyone from Memphis , TN or surrounding areas here, would love to hear from you!

Best,

MemphianProf

#2 little mermaid

little mermaid

I need to get a life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,713 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Rescue
  • Logged Dives:Over 400

Posted 18 October 2014 - 07:35 AM

:hiya: Yasir and :welcome: to the wonderful world of Singledivers.com. Glad you found us and yes we do have divers in the Memphis area. Hopefully they will chime in and say Hello. Please check out the trips forums, Kamala puts on the best trips. Hope your back in the water soon.

#3 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 18 October 2014 - 09:04 AM

Hello and welcome aboard, Yasir! While awaiting other Memphis area members to visit and chime in here on your introduction topic, please take some time to visit our newly organized Upcoming Trips Forums! Kamala offers world class destinations where our membership can optimize the best in matching dive buddies with similar skills and certifications. It's the cornerstone of our website. Hope to see you on a future SingleDivers.com trip!
Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users