• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Saying hello from New England!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tigs707

tigs707

Getting started

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:30

Posted 24 July 2015 - 06:31 AM

Hi Everyone - I love to dive and can't wait to go on some trips with you!  (Although, I can't say I love diving in New England- except for the lobsters and scallops - yum  :P   but I'm completely addicted to the warmer waters!)

Feel free to say hi - I'm looking to make some new friends!

#2 little mermaid

little mermaid

I need to get a life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,713 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Rescue
  • Logged Dives:Over 400

Posted 24 July 2015 - 08:05 AM

:hiya:  Andrea and :welcome:  to the wonderful world of Singledivers.com!!!  Jump on in the water is warm, check out our trips.  Kamala puts on the best trips so we can get a "fix" for our addictions :teeth: 

There are lots of members in your area and I hope they chime to welcome you.  Hope you are in the warm water soon.

#3 scubaclint

scubaclint

People are Getting to Know Me

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,712 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Solo Diver
  • Logged Dives:346

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:18 AM

Hi Andrea!  Welcome from Virginia.  Glad you found us.

I'm with you, warm water is the way to go.

Clint

#4 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 25 July 2015 - 08:27 AM

Welcome aboard Andrea! If you  have not doen so already, please be sure to check out our upcoming trips for that warm water fix! :diver: (That's a red diveskin, NOT a wetsuit!) :D Here is a handy link directly to the Trips section of our Brand New Web Page! Woot!  :teeth:  Remember to log in there as well, the credentials are the same as here for the Forums, and also to view the entire page (that is, scroll down after checkng out our "Open for Booking" Trips to see what is on tap for 2016 and beyond). Again, we are happy you found us! :wavey: Welcome!

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#5 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 25 July 2015 - 12:59 PM

WELOME!!! :welcome: We are so glad you found us! Lots of warm water ops here! And tons of super nice people to dive with!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#6 FishFriend

FishFriend

Getting started

• Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:46 PM

Welcome to SingleDivers!  Now that you've found us you won't look back.   I've done several trips and have had great experiences - especially avoiding the dreaded "single supplement" and getting a buddy with similar skills (vs. someone random on the boat with questionable history!).    I'm based in NYC and can also say I do my best to avoid "local" diving - 3' viz, weird fish and cold water are not my thing.   Kamala hosts some great Caribbean based trips every year (for every budget) along with some YOLO trips.  Check out the upcoming schedule for 2015!   Belize in November will be great!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users