• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Uploading of POST pics...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 zendiver

zendiver

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts
  • Cert Level:AI
  • Logged Dives:1011

Posted 27 August 2004 - 01:53 PM

We are experiencing some major technical problems with viewing ANY and ALL posts that currently have photos embedded in them. Seems as if someone has uploaded a pic that was infected with a virus and is wreaking some MAJOR havoc. I am working on fixing the problem, but I have been unable to do so as of yet. Until I find and fix the problem, all uploading of photos and pictures within posts has been disabled. You are still able to upload to the gallery, your avatar, as well as a personal photo.

Please be patient and bare with us as I am working on trying to fix the problem.

Thanks,
-ZD
[color=blue]Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--"WOW--What a ride!"

#2 zendiver

zendiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 02:09 PM

OK all. For now, I have a temporary fix, sorta.

Click on the following link: Upload Image

From here, I would suggest you bookmark it. Then hit the browse button to navigate to your image that you are wanting to display. Once found, select it and then hit the Open button. Once it is uploaded completely, it will show you the picture/photo/image that you selected and will also give you the URL in which it was uploaded to. Hilite that URL and then copy it. Then go back to your post, click on the image button just above where you are typing (make sure it is the IMG button and NOT the http:// button), then paste that URL into the box and you are done.

Let me know if this is NOT clear enough. Until I have fix the problem that we are currently experiencing, the Attachment function has been disabled.

-ZD
[color=blue]Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--"WOW--What a ride!"

#3 zendiver

zendiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 01:56 PM

OK, Whew, finally. I have found and fixed the problem, however, in doing so, I had to delete quite a few images that were uploaded as attachments. Sorry for the inconvenience and your patience.

You should be able attach your images once again when I make avialable this function again. Once it is re-inserted, please hlep me by testing it out. By this I mean,

1) Attach an image to your post as you once were doing,
2) Scim through the sections and see if there is still any pages that will not load and
3) Send me a PM telling me where attachments are missing (no image - just a box) so that I can edit them.

Again, thanks for everyones patience and understanding in this matter.

-ZD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users