• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Calling All Dive Professionals

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
149 replies to this topic

#1 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 19 December 2005 - 02:09 PM

Are you a professional in the diving world? If you hold one or more professional designations in the diving world please let us know.

We are currently assembling a Dive Professional Directory in the Inside the Dive Pro forum found here. If you do not current have access to the Inside the Dive Pro forum (it is a forum accessible to only the verified dive professional members), please either post or PM the following for verification:

full name
professional agency affiliation
professional certification number

We are often looking for dive professionals for our Single Diver sponsored trips or dive events. We also get asked a lot for referrals. As Single Divers is a dive community, we'd rather refer members to members!

Thank you all!

The Single Divers Training Committee
(Wreck Wench, Dive Girl, and Capn Jack)
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#2 aquaticam

aquaticam

Getting started

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Cert Level:MSDT
  • Logged Dives:850

Posted 04 January 2006 - 01:28 PM

PADI MSDT
Now specializing in U/W Videography

#3 devilgas

devilgas

Getting started

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor Trainer
  • Logged Dives:3000 +

Posted 24 March 2006 - 01:37 PM

PADI Master Instructor
Teach every one of the specialties
Distinctive Specialties -
U/W Archaeology
Marine Resource Management
EFR Primary & Secondary Care Instr

DSAT Tec Rec Instructor
Gas Blender, Tec Deep, Tec Trimix

SDI Instructor Trainer
Teach every one of the specialties and all Technician Programs
SOLO Instructor

TDI Instructor Trainer
Nitrox up to Advanced Trimix
Closed Circuit Rebreathers

IANTD Instructor
Advanced Nitrox, Clased Circuit Rebreathers

DAN Instructor
O2 Admin, Adv O2 Admin, BLS for dive Pros, Haz Marine Life Ing 1st Aid

I live to dive :)

Edited by devilgas, 24 March 2006 - 01:38 PM.

PADI Master Instructor
SDI / TDI Instructor Trainer
IANTD Instructor
DAN Instructor

#4 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic

Posted 24 March 2006 - 01:47 PM

Distinctive Specialties -
U/W Archaeology
Marine Resource Management

WELCOME DEVILGAS!! And your distinctive specialty :taz: When you have a chance, we welcome new members ot also post in the New to SingleDivers forum, click here.
:)
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#5 sunshinediver

sunshinediver

People are starting to get to know me

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor trainer with SEI and CMAS; HSA (divers with disabilities) and DAN instructor; tech
  • Logged Dives:2312

Posted 01 May 2006 - 04:16 PM

I just successfully completed the Divemaster Institute at Florida State University. It is a YMCA operation, and kudos to the excellent instruction and rigorous physical and mental testing!

Now I am working on my AI then Instructor certifications, planning to specialize in teaching people with disabilities.

#6 annasea

annasea

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 04:20 PM

Congratulations, sunshinediver! :cool1:

#7 sunshinediver

sunshinediver

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor trainer with SEI and CMAS; HSA (divers with disabilities) and DAN instructor; tech

Posted 01 May 2006 - 04:42 PM

Congratulations, sunshinediver! :cool1:

Thanks, annasea! :flirt:

#8 Capn Jack

Capn Jack

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Board Status:Working to fund the next trip
  • Cert Level:YMCA in 65, dove till 79, returned in 2002... now will work for air and/or beer as a DM
  • Logged Dives:not enough

Posted 01 May 2006 - 04:48 PM

I just successfully completed the Divemaster Institute at Florida State University. It is a YMCA operation, and kudos to the excellent instruction and rigorous physical and mental testing!

Now I am working on my AI then Instructor certifications, planning to specialize in teaching people with disabilities.

Great job!!! :cool1:

When you get your Instructor cert, don't forget the rest of us DMs who will work for beer. (or even for a refill) Just post here, and you'll have all the teaching assistants you can stand.
No aquarium, no tank in a marine land, however spacious it may be, can begin to duplicate the conditions of the sea. And no dolphin who inhabits one of those aquariums or one of those marine lands can be considered normal.
Jacques Yves Cousteau

#9 sunshinediver

sunshinediver

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 09:31 PM

Great job!!! :banghead:

When you get your Instructor cert, don't forget the rest of us DMs who will work for beer. (or even for a refill) Just post here, and you'll have all the teaching assistants you can stand.

Thanks, Capn Jack! I am always happy to buy the beer- after the diving, of course! :lmao: :dance:

#10 PerroneFord

PerroneFord

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,303 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 09:39 PM

Congratulations! This is a wonderful achievement!

So am I worthy to dive with you still?

#11 rekdivr

rekdivr

Getting started

• Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Board Status:In Town
  • Cert Level:Course Director, Technical Instructor, Trimix Diver
  • Logged Dives:1300+

Posted 04 May 2006 - 09:06 AM

Are you a professional in the diving world? An instructor or even beyond? How about an AI or Dive Master? If you hold one or more professional designations in the diving world please let us know. You can post below with your agengy designation(s) or PM me or Narwhal.

We are trying to put together a "Diving Directory" of all of our Diving Professionals...because we get asked a lot for referrals. And we'd rather refer one of the family...that is if you'll join us!!

Thank you all!

Kamala aka 'Wreck Wench'

Hello Kamala,

I am a Padi Course Director and technical instructor in Philadelphia. I'd love to be a part of your referral group. Have a great day.

Chris
a mind once stretched by a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions

a survivor when asked, " dont you know when to give up", responds with an emphatic NO!

#12 customdivetech

customdivetech

Getting started

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Gender:Default...if you do not click on either male or female, a moderator will contact you to help fill out correctly.
  • Cert Level:DM
  • Logged Dives:750+

Posted 17 August 2006 - 10:51 AM

PADI --Dive Master & Master Diver

looking to become an instructor!

#13 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 02:07 PM

excellent Allen! Send me an email (dive_girl@singledivers.com) with your PADI number or post it here for our records and I'll send you the directions for joining our Inside the Dive Pro forum!

:teeth:

#14 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 04:05 PM

As a reminder please either post or PM your full name, professional agency affiliation, and professional certification number for verification.

#15 IndyScott

IndyScott

Getting started

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Cert Level:Divemaster-Deco,Adv.nitrox
  • Logged Dives:over 580

Posted 18 August 2006 - 09:35 PM

As a reminder please either post or PM your full name, professional agency affiliation, and professional certification number for verification.

Gregory Scott Scheid
PADI DM-153897

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users