• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Reg Overhaul

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Cert Level:YMCA, 3500+ dives, Bahamas, Caribean, Red Sea, Australia, Truk, more
  • Logged Dives:Gave up on logs, started e and never finished onediving for 28 years, approx. 200 per year currently

Posted 28 September 2006 - 12:06 PM

Just sent in another reg to John, senior tech for SD for overhaul.
Fast, friendly service and a really great job!
And I have to say, that after 28 years of diving and the same number of years of some frustration with reg repair, this is the most conscientious and dedicated scuba repair service I have ever encountered.
Years ago, when US Divers came out with the micro, I bought two of them. After the first time they were serviced, they never worked as well again, When I expressed this to my local shop, the question was "How many dives do you do in a year?" Answer to them was, "About two hundred." And I was told that I was over using them, and that they were never made to be used that much, I had probably worn them out.
Not that attitude here, if you have any doubts, just give it a shot, I was not disappointed and I don't think you will be either.
The Orcaman
On the way to NC next week! Woooo Hooooo!!!!!!!

Larry T, the Orcaman!

It is not the pain of being in the storm, it is the joy of dancing in the rain!!!!!

Oh I Lobster, but I never Flounder!! Well I guess I did Flounder on the 2007 New Year's trip, but I have SURVIVED!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users