• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

And the 'Where in the World Will the Wench Show Up Next" Winner is...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OTWdiver

OTWdiver

Meeting folks

• Removed Per User Request
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Cert Level:TECH DEEP Instructor, Prefer my single tank.
  • Logged Dives:Active every week since 1983

Posted 15 November 2006 - 11:32 AM

And The Winner is,

DrumRoll Please......

Let's Hear it for Dive Girl!!!!

Yes after looking over all of the guesses it became clear we had a winner. The Wench was featured on the back cover of the OMS 2007 Catalog. The shot might look familiar to some. It was from an article in Wreck Diving magazine two year's ago. It was also reprinted in a European boating Magazine, Boating International this last August.

We'd like to thank everyone who participated in and enjoyed the game.
The creativity of some can't go without mention...especially UnderSeaBumbleBee, ScubaTooth and others.

Thanks for the laughs...this was a great contest to sponsor. :P

Also special thanks to OMS, for the Vega Light which will retail for under $100! And for those who didn't win one but want to buy one let me know and as an OMS dealer I can hook you up!

You can never tell where SingleDivers.com will show up next.
Rumors are going strong that there is another surprise coming. Stay tuned!

p.s. Dive_Girl please pm me your mailing address for the prize.

And SPECIAL THANKS to ScubaTooth for the picture of prize and location!

Attached Images

• Vega_Contest_Photo.jpg

"Those who have never seen themselves surrounded on all sides by the sea can never possess an idea of the world, and of their relation to it" Goethe

#2 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 15 November 2006 - 01:59 PM

:-D HOLY MOLY!! NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

So super cool!
:P
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users