• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

01/07 PNW HH & Boat Dive - FULL!!

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#31 fbp

fbp

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master - Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 15 January 2007 - 10:45 PM

....so you in!!??

Oh man???
Bought and paid for....yeeeeaahhh.... see post # 24 at Posted Today, 03:47 PM
Just need to know time and pickup eh???

Edited by fbp, 15 January 2007 - 10:45 PM.

fpoole
Diving & Gliding..
Hiking & Camping.
Shooting (photos) the Great Nor'West

www.poolesweb.com/

#32 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 15 January 2007 - 10:55 PM

....so you in!!??

Oh man???
Bought and paid for....yeeeeaahhh.... see post # 24 at Posted Today, 03:47 PM
Just need to know time and pickup eh???

Well aren't I stoopid! :thankyou: Burning the candle on 3 ends is never good....you know they only have 2! Departure time will be confirmed and posted tomorrow. Pick up is at Pt. Defiance.
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#33 Cold_H2O

Cold_H2O

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Logged Dives:lost count but back to keeping a log.

Posted 16 January 2007 - 12:33 AM

Yes, treats, yes. I am bringing gis_gal who is bringing treats so I am covered... :dancing:
{snip}

DG ~ I will cover you on the "treats" but its gonna cost you a "buttface". :thankyou:

I wonder what to bring this time. hmmmmmm

Edited by gis_gal, 16 January 2007 - 12:34 AM.

Well Behave Women Rarely Make History ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Formerly known as gis_gal and name tattoo'd for a small bribe!

#34 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic

Posted 16 January 2007 - 01:07 AM

DG ~ I will cover you on the "treats" but its gonna cost you a "buttface". :thankyou:

I wonder what to bring this time. hmmmmmm

One buttface coming up. Oh and I prefer my treats male, single, and in their 30s...oops, wait what were we talking about again?
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#35 Cold_H2O

Cold_H2O

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 08:06 AM

That does sound nicer than a "buttface"..
Can I have one also? Only make mine mid 30's to early 40's :teeth:

Is it Saturday yet? :D

#36 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 01:02 PM

Looking forward to Saturday as well - it should warm up by then right? Here's a slice of my morning - Portland and Vancouver is shutting down, but I was able to make it to the shop where I am remotely working!

Posted Image

#37 MNJoe

MNJoe

"Charlie"

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:450

Posted 16 January 2007 - 02:45 PM

While you may not like the way the snow looks in front of your shop, I do have to say the store front looks much nicer than it did when you were at your old location. I was there a couple of years ago.

Keith

"just your average Joe from Minnesota, also known as Keith"

#38 gracefulc

gracefulc

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Cert Level:Divemaster - cold water all the way!
  • Logged Dives:150+

Posted 16 January 2007 - 04:27 PM

Holy crap! I was just there, what, 3 days ago? :lmao: And now there is an inch of snow and more falling? What is UP with the weather there?!
"You don't need to outswim the shark, just your dive buddy."

DAN Intern for Summer 2007 in Scapa Flow, Scotland!!!

#39 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 07:55 PM

While you may not like the way the snow looks in front of your shop, I do have to say the store front looks much nicer than it did when you were at your old location. I was there a couple of years ago.

Yes - We've been at our new location for over a year and a half now! :lmao:

#40 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 07:56 PM

Holy crap! I was just there, what, 3 days ago? :lmao: And now there is an inch of snow and more falling? What is UP with the weather there?!

Try 3-6" all over the cities!

#41 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 08:06 PM

2 SPOTS OPENED UP!:

A lucky 2 can join us as we had 2 spots open up last minute! Let us know if you are interested in joining us!

DEPARTURE TIME UPDATE:

9AM departure time. Pleae plan on arriving no later than 8:30am for loading!

HAPPY HOUR INFO:

Directly after the dives, the rowdy crowd will be headed to The Ram on Ruston Way for Buttface Ambers and more! If you can't make the dives, but want to join us please PM your cell phone numbers and I will make calls when we are on our way back to the docks with an approximate Ram arrival time!

#42 kevininpo

kevininpo

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 05:19 PM

l can probably make it...should l just pay Rick directly?
if it ain't broke, fix it till it is
what if the hokey pokey really IS what it's all about?

#43 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
  • Board Status:online
  • Cert Level:15+ years diving. Rec -Tek-Cavern
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 17 January 2007 - 09:48 PM

Hi Folks...
My suitcases are at the door, and the taxi guy will be here to collect me tomorrow at 5am. Tomorrow nite I'll be in Tacoma, and will check out Point Defiance departure dock, so I'll be good-to-go on Saturday morning! See you in a couple of days!! :)

#44 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 12:23 PM

l can probably make it...should l just pay Rick directly?

That would be the quickest, so yes! I'll put you down and drop the avaialable spaces to 1! See you Saturday!

#45 Cold_H2O

Cold_H2O

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 02:27 PM

Its starting to sound like a family reunion.

Only 1 spot left. I will check with a few local buddies to see if we can get that last spot filled.

Kevin ~ Will be good to see you again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users