• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2004: THE FUN-First Official SEFlorida Trip Thread

• Please log in to reply
417 replies to this topic

#406 Marvel

Marvel

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,057 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 18 August 2004 - 01:48 PM

Last minute stuff for people who are driving in (I've already gotten this info from fly-ins):

Anyone need weights/weightbelt?
Anyone need me to pick up tanks for you?
Anything else you need? Let me know!!!

(posting in both threads)
Marvel

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C. S. Lewis

Posted Image

#407 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 18 August 2004 - 02:42 PM

Ok I have spoken with and made diving/hotel/bbq arrangements with the following people:

1 pd Kamala Wreck Wench
2 pd Gar aka BluBlood
3 Patty Col
4 pd Blue Angel
5 pd Lattitude Adjustment
6 pd Nextariel
7 pd H20 Addict
8 pd Stu_In_Fl
9 pd Boat Lawyer
10 pd mahoneme
11 in progress Glendivesalot
12 pd ScubaDadMiami
13 Silvia
14 in progress Walter
15 in progress ZD
16 in progress Marvel
17 in progress Fingrabber
18 in progress Flatwood
19 pd Joe Scuba

If I do not have your name on the list PLEASE contact me asap as I leave early for Florida tomorrow. If your name is on the list but does not show paid and you have paid me...please let me know! Thanks, Kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#408 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 03:02 PM

Does anyone know who Simon Brooks is? He has tried to reserve 2 spots directly with the boat and said he was part of SD.com The spots must be reserved via me per my arrangements with Tavernier. I have the entire boat almost filled so PLEASE make your arrangements with me directly. Thank you. -ww

(Posted on both threads.)

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#409 Blublood

Blublood

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue / EFR
  • Logged Dives:200 +

Posted 18 August 2004 - 07:28 PM

Does anyone know who Simon Brooks is?

Didn't he write Blazing Saddles?

Edited by Blublood, 18 August 2004 - 07:29 PM.

“There is no more unhappy thing than a man who has accomplished all his ends in life.â€

#410 Blublood

Blublood

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue / EFR
  • Logged Dives:200 +

Posted 18 August 2004 - 07:32 PM

Buddy,

I'm looking forward to diving with you again, as well.

I think we're all going to have a blast!

One small change of plans - I just got next week's work schedule - they gave me Monday off! One more day of diving with you fine folks!

Walter

Good deal Walter...Unfortunatly I have to leave Monday afternoon...Heading for denver and stupid work stuff :-D but I would love to do shore duty for anyone doing Monday morning dives...See ya all in the next day or two!
“There is no more unhappy thing than a man who has accomplished all his ends in life.â€

#411 scuba_jenny

scuba_jenny

Getting started

• Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:216

Posted 18 August 2004 - 07:45 PM

Does anyone know who Simon Brooks is? He has tried to reserve 2 spots directly with the boat and said he was part of SD.com The spots must be reserved via me per my arrangements with Tavernier. I have the entire boat almost filled so PLEASE make your arrangements with me directly. Thank you. -ww

He will be dropping by Marvels tomorrow night. I guess you can talk to him then.

#412 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 07:59 PM

Does anyone know who Simon Brooks is? He has tried to reserve 2 spots directly with the boat and said he was part of SD.com  The spots must be reserved via me per my arrangements with Tavernier. I have the entire boat almost filled so PLEASE make your arrangements with me directly. Thank you.  -ww

He will be dropping by Marvels tomorrow night. I guess you can talk to him then.

Thank you! I guess he has not registered on our board which is fine too...just need to make sure he is part of our group as we have filled the entire boat! -ww

formerly...

#413 Bellarosi

Bellarosi

Getting started

• Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox/AOW
  • Logged Dives:32

Posted 18 August 2004 - 08:53 PM

Does anyone know who Simon Brooks is? He has tried to reserve 2 spots directly with the boat and said he was part of SD.com  The spots must be reserved via me per my arrangements with Tavernier. I have the entire boat almost filled so PLEASE make your arrangements with me directly. Thank you.  -ww

Thank you! I guess he has not registered on our board which is fine too...just need to make sure he is part of our group as we have filled the entire boat! -ww

Simon is with me, he knows Jenny and Marvel. He saw the post on SB and signed up due to that offer that Zendiver threw out, he didnt know we had to go through WW, but we are both signed up for the AM and PM dives with Tavernier and requested it be part of the SD group - the AM boat was almost full at the time we booked up, but the PM still had spaces.

#414 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 10:28 PM

Simon is with me, he knows Jenny and Marvel. He saw the post on SB and signed up due to that offer that Zendiver threw out, he didnt know we had to go through WW, but we are both signed up for the AM and PM dives with Tavernier and requested it be part of the SD group - the AM boat was almost full at the time we booked up, but the PM still had spaces.

Hey girl! Good to see you back! And I'm glad you all are joining us! I've already asked Tavernier to roll your reservation under ours at Tavernier so I don't think it is a problem. Were you renting tanks or just the spots? And yes please settle with me as I have all the spots now taken on the boat!

I'll pm you the payment details! Glad you can join us! Kamala

formerly...

#415 simbrooks

simbrooks

Getting started

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:80

Posted 19 August 2004 - 10:23 AM

Kamala,

after scanning through this thread i saw my name come up, and Becky told me about it. Sorry i didnt know the format of the reservation - all other group trips (through SB) we have just paid our own way and booked under the general name with discount, thought it was the same here.

We will be down at Marvel's tonight and can give you a check at that time.

I phoned the other day regarding tanks and the planned reef dives on the way back in from the wrecks to be told that the boat was "planned" to hit two reefs in the morning and two wrecks in the afternoon or something like that - which was different than Zendivers post on SB - where i first saw this trip. I was trying to find out which reefs they thought they might hit as we are also diving out of Tavernier (not with TDC) on friday afternoon and were hoping not to hit the same reefs on both days. I just checked the other thread and see that it is two reef dives and then two wrecks. We were going to rent tanks as that is included in the price that they told me when i booked up the spots and pay up a surcharge on nitrox for the wreck dives - imagining two air AM and two nitrox PM for both Becky and i. Let me know what is owed tonight, see you later, Simon

Edited by simbrooks, 19 August 2004 - 10:26 AM.

#416 simbrooks

simbrooks

Getting started

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:80

Posted 19 August 2004 - 11:50 AM

Scratch that, in the purpose of keeping costs down and due to us having tanks with us, we will only rent for the AM dives. PM no tanks required, we can get cheap nitrox on the way down.

Edited by simbrooks, 19 August 2004 - 11:56 AM.

#417 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 03:41 PM

Ok no problem. I'll see you tonight Thursday or Friday. You are on the boat with rental nitrox in the morning for both of you 80's and NO tanks for the afternoon? If you can call me do so at 214-359-7003. Thank you, -Kamala aka Wreck Wench

formerly...

#418 Sylvia

Sylvia

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:2

Posted 24 August 2004 - 09:18 AM

Page 29 of this thread having difficulties opening.

I don't know what is causing this, but in attempt to solve the problem I split off the reports, dropping us back to 28 pages. I hope it helps. - Walter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users