• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

I'll be in Texas late Feb and Mar

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 cdndiver

cdndiver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Gender:Default...if you do not click on either male or female, a moderator will contact you to help fill out correctly.
  • Cert Level:masterdiver
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 01 January 2007 - 09:50 PM

hi i'm going to texas in late feb for a mnth looking for a partner

#2 Brinybay

Brinybay

I spend too much time on line

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:580

Posted 02 January 2007 - 07:08 AM

In Texas it's "pardner". :P
"The cure for anything is saltwater--sweat, tears, or the sea." - Isak Dinesen

"A good marriage is like an interlocking neurosis, where the rocks in one person's head fill up the holes in the other's."

#3 Guest_PlatypusMan_*

Guest_PlatypusMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2007 - 07:48 AM

We're a big state--where in Texas will you be visiting?

PlatypusMan
...wielder of the mighty PlatyCam!

#4 cdndiver

cdndiver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Gender:Default...if you do not click on either male or female, a moderator will contact you to help fill out correctly.

Posted 02 January 2007 - 12:17 PM

In Texas it's "pardner". :D

lol ty for the info :P

#5 cdndiver

cdndiver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 12:28 PM

We're a big state--where in Texas will you be visiting?

PlatypusMan
...wielder of the mighty PlatyCam!

hi platy
i'm going to donna texas for a few days to visit friends there and have friends in fulton
they are nondiving friends from there i can still haven't decided were to camp
hope to do 1 dive trip to flowerpots probably leave from corpus cristy but it's not booked yet so that is still flexable
the wife doesn't dive to have to leave some time for her but can fit in some dive time were ever :P

#6 ScubaTex

ScubaTex

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:720+

Posted 02 January 2007 - 05:58 PM

flowerpot??? You mean Flower Gardens!!! Feb. - March is hammerhead time at the Gardens, but the water is comparatively cool and the weather is questionable. I've been told they cancel 75-90% of their trips at this time because of seas in excess of 5 ft. If your interested in trying to make the trip, check out Gulf Diving [www.gulf-diving.com], they offer trips booked thru dive shops.

Time on earth is precious, time underwater even more so. Live life one day at a time. Dive your @$$ off!!!

#7 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,487 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:02 PM

flowerpot??? You mean Flower Gardens!!! Feb. - March is hammerhead time at the Gardens, but the water is comparatively cool and the weather is questionable. I've been told they cancel 75-90% of their trips at this time because of seas in excess of 5 ft. If your interested in trying to make the trip, check out Gulf Diving [www.gulf-diving.com], they offer trips booked thru dive shops.

SingleDivers.com is also a booking rep for them! We can also help if you like!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#8 cdndiver

cdndiver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:14 PM

thanks scubatex and wreckwrench it is flower gardens
and yes i will look up that adress and hopefully i will have nice weather at that time :cheerleader:

#9 Juliwithani

Juliwithani

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Cert Level:OW Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 02 January 2007 - 07:58 PM

and yes i will look up that adress and hopefully i will have nice weather at that time :cheerleader:

If you want a buddy to go then, I want to go! But we want to book on the Spree boat of the Gulf Diving LLC and not book on the other boat, the Fling. The Spree has recent upgrades and less people on board. The site for the boats is Gulf-diving.com

The site for the flower gardens is www.flowergarden.noaa.gov

Yes we will have to watch the weather and the boat crew gives the final yeah or nay at 12:30PM the friday we depart. There are make ups for the cancellations... The water is a tad chilly and I will prob wear my 7.5 semi dry hyperstreach and should be fine. I actually have a mens large 7.5 hyperstreach semi dry never worn, in case you are interseted.

Check out the site for the flowergardens, it is way cool! I can't wait!!! You check the schedule and give me two dates to choose from for certain and I wills see whats available and the cost$$$. ok?

Ciao!
Juli

#10 sudsymark

sudsymark

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts
  • Cert Level:Certified as teenager, SSI DiveCon and Scuba Ranger Instructor
  • Logged Dives:130

Posted 02 January 2007 - 09:25 PM

Of course you will bring back a wonder trip report on all of the upgrades. :P
In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we underdstand; and we will only understand what we are taught. -Baba Dioum

#11 mantarraya

mantarraya

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:>100

Posted 03 January 2007 - 08:37 AM

Of course, the Spree's recent upgrades were due to the fact it caught fire (electrical) while docked a couple of years ago. So, Frank and Melanie had good reasons to do some upgrading!
Back after a long absence - whew, too busy at work!

#12 cdndiver

cdndiver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 11:01 AM

and yes i will look up that adress and hopefully i will have nice weather at that time :birthday:

If you want a buddy to go then, I want to go! But we want to book on the Spree boat of the Gulf Diving LLC and not book on the other boat, the Fling. The Spree has recent upgrades and less people on board. The site for the boats is Gulf-diving.com

The site for the flower gardens is www.flowergarden.noaa.gov

Yes we will have to watch the weather and the boat crew gives the final yeah or nay at 12:30PM the friday we depart. There are make ups for the cancellations... The water is a tad chilly and I will prob wear my 7.5 semi dry hyperstreach and should be fine. I actually have a mens large 7.5 hyperstreach semi dry never worn, in case you are interseted.

Check out the site for the flowergardens, it is way cool! I can't wait!!! You check the schedule and give me two dates to choose from for certain and I wills see whats available and the cost$$$. ok?

Ciao!
Juli

hi juli yes i would be interested in going with you the best dates for me will be mar 3 weekend
mar 8,9 wed thur if thats ok with you or 10 11 fri sat last weekend i could possible make is wed thur mar 15 16 be leaving for home right after that
so what ever is best for you

#13 cdndiver

cdndiver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 10:33 PM

hi juliwithani how have you been
was just checking to see if you had information on the boat spree for mar 3 weekend or mar 8 weekend
if so which one you chose and were do i go to book my trip and which date
hope to hear from you soon
:-D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users