• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Looking for a Web Designer & Graphic Artist

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 03 January 2007 - 09:50 AM

Well it seems like im in a never ending cycle of trying to get my website built to what i want but i keep running into problems. I Had a "friend" of mine that i had known for a while from school working on a complete new site for me but he has now vanished with the work that had been done.

1st is a Web Designer to do a complete work up of the idea i have in my head for a site taht has been sitting under construction for a while, but not limited to Xhtml, CSS, JS, flash, and possiblly ASP, PHP and relational database. The biggest one is that i would be able to maintain the site once complete.

also on a seperate project im needing some one who is good at reverse engineering PHP applications and modules

2nd is I have a idea for a logo but tribal style is not my forte so if you have this ability for design please contact me. By tribal style im meaning native american style art, and the logo would be centered around Eagles.

rates are negotiable but im still in school so im not made of money.

Tooth

Edited by Scubatooth, 03 January 2007 - 09:51 AM.

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#2 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 03 January 2007 - 01:13 PM

some additional details on the seperate project. I have a application that is PHP based with a couple of associated PHP modules and sub-programs that i need some one to decompile and tweak the program to add some features that im needing. The program is 95% there and just need the last 5% and it will be good.

person needs to be able to think out the box as this requires some hacking and reverse engineering of the code

Tooth

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#3 freedivers

freedivers

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Cert Level:SAFER & IAFD Freedive Instructor
  • Logged Dives:Too many to count when you freedive ;-)

Posted 08 January 2007 - 09:17 AM

I do this for a living - I have already done several websites in the last few months for dive related sites - ask the wench for my contact info...she has it.
Cliff Etzel
Immersive Video Journalist

"The scuba diver dives to look around. The freediver dives to look inside" Umberto Pelizzari

#4 Blackhawk

Blackhawk

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 11:57 AM

Well it seems like im in a never ending cycle of trying to get my website built to what i want but i keep running into problems. I Had a "friend" of mine that i had known for a while from school working on a complete new site for me but he has now vanished with the work that had been done.

1st is a Web Designer to do a complete work up of the idea i have in my head for a site taht has been sitting under construction for a while, but not limited to Xhtml, CSS, JS, flash, and possiblly ASP, PHP and relational database. The biggest one is that i would be able to maintain the site once complete.

also on a seperate project im needing some one who is good at reverse engineering PHP applications and modules

2nd is I have a idea for a logo but tribal style is not my forte so if you have this ability for design please contact me. By tribal style im meaning native american style art, and the logo would be centered around Eagles.

rates are negotiable but im still in school so im not made of money.

Tooth

I have a few friends I use when I need design work done to lay over my development.. let me forward him the information
I put my right foot in, I put my left foot out, I do the aikipokey and throw you all about :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users