• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

What do you notice first...?

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#31 seafox

seafox

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Cert Level:Inst for : Recreational, Technical and Closed Circuit Rebreather Instructor, I never stop learning!
  • Logged Dives:4000+

Posted 07 February 2007 - 09:01 AM

OK, I walk into a room!

I am partial to blondes, but not exclusively, and I love long hair, so for me the attraction starts here.
As I get closer, eyes and lips are usually next, I check the left hand .
If I don't have an opportunity to engage in conversation right away,
well, butt and legs are next.
I smile, and if I meet her criteria, she smiles back.
If all the stars are aligned, the conversation is the final arbitrator.
Protect the SHARKS!

Excellence is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities.

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards!

#32 drbill

drbill

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 07 February 2007 - 09:29 AM

OK, I walk into a room!

I am partial to blondes, but not exclusively, and I love long hair, so for me the attraction starts here.

Blondes can actually speak? Just teasing ya ladies!

#33 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 07 February 2007 - 10:37 AM

I once had a lady tell me she looked at hands first which surprised me a little.
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

#34 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 07 February 2007 - 10:56 AM

I admit it...I look at the legs and butt first :respect:

but I'm also partial to blue eyes!

Gotcha... Wetsuit and tinted contacts have just been added onto my list of things to take on our next dive trip... :P

Excellent!!

though it appears from your profile picture that you may have hazel/brown/green eyes-- True??

#35 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 07 February 2007 - 11:42 AM

I once had a lady tell me she looked at hands first which surprised me a little.

Was it winter in Canada? That's all that shows :P
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

#36 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 11:45 AM

Excellent!!

though it appears from your profile picture that you may have hazel/brown/green eyes-- True??

If it hurts my chances then I deny it completely... :P

Yes, hazel officially (on my drivers license), but they have been known to change to a dark green at times. Part of my English heritage. :ph34r:
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

#37 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 11:47 AM

Was it winter in Canada? That's all that shows :birthday:

CANADA - Nine months of winter; Three months of bad skating... :P
:respect:

#38 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 07 February 2007 - 11:59 AM

Was it winter in Canada? That's all that shows :birthday:

CANADA - Nine months of winter; Three months of bad skating... :P
:respect:

I know, I spent a year in Hopedale Labrador and forgot to pack the skates!
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

#39 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 12:50 PM

Excellent!!

If it hurts my chances then I deny it completely... :birthday:

Yes, hazel officially (on my drivers license), but they have been known to change to a dark green at times. Part of my English heritage. :ph34r:

Ohhh!!! I love hazel eyes!!

#40 jonjon

jonjon

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Cert Level:dive master
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 07 February 2007 - 01:08 PM

Big kissy lips that make a pretty smile and a butt that only jiggles a few times after ya smack it!! :birthday:

#41 seafox

seafox

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Cert Level:Inst for : Recreational, Technical and Closed Circuit Rebreather Instructor, I never stop learning!
  • Logged Dives:4000+

Posted 07 February 2007 - 01:25 PM

Now now, let's not go there!
That's can truly be thin ice and can prove lethal!
Sometime back, when I was young and stupid I actually started a thread on a board on "blonde" jokes.
Quite innocently and without malice.
Unfortunately, not all posters kept it light!
I was lonely for quite a while! :birthday:
I am now "somewhat" older, and less stupid, but mostly more careful, more sensitive and more appreciative.
What's life without lessons!
:birthday:

Cornel

OK, I walk into a room!

Blondes can actually speak? Just teasing ya ladies!

Edited by seafox, 07 February 2007 - 01:26 PM.

Protect the SHARKS!

Excellence is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities.

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards!

#42 mantarraya

mantarraya

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:>100

Posted 07 February 2007 - 01:37 PM

I think that lady looked at hands in the hopes that there was a correlation between hand size and a certain male appendage...so not so surprising after all. The alleged correlation between size of hands and size of male appendage is a common tale, and one I believe is a myth. Nonetheless, the stories still abound.
Back after a long absence - whew, too busy at work!

#43 Dennis

Dennis

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Open Water II, & Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 07 February 2007 - 01:39 PM

[Blondes can actually speak? Just teasing ya ladies!

Bill, if you are a blonde, or used to be in my case, you can get away with saying that. By the way Dr. Wilt is a blonde, too.

I love blonde jokes.

Edited by Dennis, 07 February 2007 - 01:40 PM.

DSSW,
Dennis
"Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a member of Congress ... But I repeat myself." --Mark Twain

#44 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 01:40 PM

I think that lady looked at hands in the hopes that there was a correlation between hand size and a certain male appendage...so not so surprising after all. The alleged correlation between size of hands and size of male appendage is a common tale, and one I believe is a myth. Nonetheless, the stories still abound.

I've heard hands or feet. I think it's a 50/50 proposition - sometimes yes it means something, sometimes it doesn't :birthday:

#45 jonjon

jonjon

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Cert Level:dive master
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 07 February 2007 - 01:44 PM

I've heard hands or feet. I think it's a 50/50 proposition - sometimes yes it means something, sometimes it doesn't :birthday:

What if the woman has big hands and feet?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users