• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Singledivers.com at Beneath the Sea Report!!!

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#16 Moose

Moose

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Cert Level:Numerous
  • Logged Dives:Fg = (m x D) m10^-2

Posted 26 March 2007 - 10:40 AM

The new Amphibian fin was on display and they had people wandering with them on, this was a really cool idea, and so simple to manipulate, another one that our shop is going to be testing before carrying, but this was very promising, very strong latch. (for those who don't know this the fin that folds up so one can climb a boat ladder with the fins still on)

FWIW, I was able to get a set of the prototypes of these fins. If anyone wants to try them out, hook up with me and we'll dive. (I'm going tonight and this weekend.) Also, they already have some mods planned. As soon as they are done, I'll get a set of them as well. (Note, the prototypes are all ONLY larges.)

I have some other prototypes as well from the show. I'm still working on getting one of the ROVs!

As soon as the Head-ups displays hit the market, I'll be getting one as well and will post my findings. (FWIW, they have the blackwater version with coms that I'm looking at! :teeth:

The show was great!
Moose
Everything I know about knots, I learned from Alexander the Great.

#17 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 26 March 2007 - 11:35 AM

The show was great!

So when is the Wench back with all her BTS video black mail material...? I want to start the bidding... hahaha...
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

#18 pir8

pir8

Dive Pros Forum Admin

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts
  • Cert Level:MI
  • Logged Dives:Lost Track of um

Posted 26 March 2007 - 02:09 PM

I would say a good time was had by all. It was definitly fun to meet and work with all ya'll. Now to get going on that Flower Garden trip.
Never say Never! Its almost as long a time as always!

#19 dustbowl diver

dustbowl diver

"Charlie"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,028 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:139

Posted 26 March 2007 - 02:16 PM

I would say a good time was had by all. It was definitly fun to meet and work with all ya'll. Now to get going on that Flower Garden trip.

If you can go and nothing happens to blow it out-its a great trip!!!
"Yesterday's gone, tomorrow never knows, today will never be the same again!"-Jibe

#20 pir8

pir8

Dive Pros Forum Admin

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 02:21 PM

I'm hopen ta make it work. Gotta see about airfare to there.

#21 pocahontas

pocahontas

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Logged Dives:165

Posted 26 March 2007 - 06:27 PM

Moose definitely happened with the mermaids! He was carting them all over the place. And since I think we should rip off their idea and wear blue and purple tails for next year, I must warn you that you better hit the gym my friend. Because I think I'm in a higher weight class than those mermaids were!
In addition to being a porter for the mermaids, he was also carting people from the airport, doing security and generally being the mayor. Can I get a harrumph for Moose from everybody?!?

Honorable mention should also go to Wingnut who stopped a bunch of guys in their tracks! I'll let someone else tell that story! But once she stopped them dead they fell easily into our clutches...
The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Stopping by Woods - Robert. Frost

#22 pir8

pir8

Dive Pros Forum Admin

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 06:42 PM

Moose definitely happened with the mermaids! He was carting them all over the place. And since I think we should rip off their idea and wear blue and purple tails for next year, I must warn you that you better hit the gym my friend. Because I think I'm in a higher weight class than those mermaids were!
In addition to being a porter for the mermaids, he was also carting people from the airport, doing security and generally being the mayor. Can I get a harrumph for Moose from everybody?!?

Honorable mention should also go to Wingnut who stopped a bunch of guys in their tracks! I'll let someone else tell that story! But once she stopped them dead they fell easily into our clutches...

You did a prettygood job yourself stoping traffic.

#23 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 26 March 2007 - 07:09 PM

Ok well where is the photo evidence as this thread is useless without it (where is that smiley face in the software i cant find it)

also where the mermaids with SDs booth or another?

Then moose what did you do to the WW as she hasnt been online in 4 days, did you wear her and FG out at BTS

umm you didnt get a harrumph out of the last guy

Edited by Scubatooth, 26 March 2007 - 07:15 PM.

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#24 pir8

pir8

Dive Pros Forum Admin

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 07:24 PM

Ok well where is the photo evidence as this thread is useless without it (where is that smiley face in the software i cant find it)

also where the mermaids with SDs booth or another?

Then moose what did you do to the WW as she hasnt been online in 4 days, did you wear her and FG out at BTS

umm you didnt get a harrumph out of the last guy

I don't think WW or FG left till today. Mermaids were at the scubaradio booth and from Wiki Wachi in Fla.

#25 secretsea18

secretsea18

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts
  • Logged Dives:1062

Posted 26 March 2007 - 09:34 PM

Illegally ( :P ) leaked information by Fairybasslet indicates where that photo of Moose capturing the mermaids is.... apparently still in HER phone!

It is a nice picture :lmao: , despite the illegal leaking of this SSI. FB is the one who will need to post that picture..

#26 dustbowl diver

dustbowl diver

"Charlie"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,028 posts
  • Logged Dives:139

Posted 27 March 2007 - 06:42 AM

I'm hopen ta make it work. Gotta see about airfare to there.

PM Wreck Wench to see if she can hook you up on some airfare. I had a blast on the trip I went on with this crew and will likely go again down the road! Good Luck!!!!
"Yesterday's gone, tomorrow never knows, today will never be the same again!"-Jibe

#27 Basslet

Basslet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:03 AM

It is a nice picture :o , despite the illegal leaking of this SSI. FB is the one who will need to post that picture..

Wrong. Moose sent the photos to his phone from mine. I have no idea how to get the photos onto a computer from my phone. So geek that he is, he will have to post them.

#28 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:45 AM

Wrong. Moose sent the photos to his phone from mine. I have no idea how to get the photos onto a computer from my phone. So geek that he is, he will have to post them.

You should be able to email it to yourself via your phone. Just put your email address in the "Send to" box and then you just need to save it from the email to your local HD. If you need further info, just PM me with your specific cell phone make and model and I can look up the user manual on-line to tell you how to do it specifically.

The difficult I do right away; The impossible takes me a while longer... :o

Cheers.

Posted Image

Edited by shadragon, 27 March 2007 - 07:47 AM.

Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

#29 secretsea18

secretsea18

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts
  • Logged Dives:1062

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:52 AM

Ahhh, he wanted to have his own photographic proof of his escapades. :o

and by the way... Moose where the heck are you lately, what 3 days without a Moose post?

#30 PerroneFord

PerroneFord

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,303 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:55 AM

! But once she stopped them dead they fell easily into our clutches...

Somehow, I would guess that getting men into your clutches isn't something you have to work at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users