• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

NY/NJ April 6th Happy Hour Report

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 07 April 2007 - 08:08 AM

Well as usual Heidi made another fine pick for a happy hour although I'm not sure we will be welcome back after closing the place down and only leaving a 6% tip!
Discussion was mostly about world hunger and world peace or was it piece? We really need to keep these Canadians from coming to our happy hours and toning it down:teeth:

Posted Image
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

#2 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 08:25 AM

We should probably apologize to Bob and other first timers for the lack of alcohol and the images across the table that have been burned into his brain. In consideration to those who were not there some of the pictures may not be posted here, that and they are worth more being sold privatly :D
Here Moose is down at the quiet end of the table collecting stuff on his or Sylvia's I-Pod for a pod cast or blackmail.

Posted Image

Edited by Latitude Adjustment, 07 April 2007 - 08:26 AM.

I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

Signed and Dated

#3 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 08:34 AM

There may be a contest later, "Who kissed whom", our guests of honor are not the the correct answer!

Posted Image

Signed and Dated

#4 Penguin

Penguin

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Scuba Diver Trainer
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 07 April 2007 - 10:24 AM

This was definitely a night to remember. I think we should have these happy hours EVERY weekend.....err, um, maybe I'm getting too old to be dragging myself in at 3:30 AM every weekend. :2cool:

I think the POWER of SD is clearly transitioning from DFW to the Northeast.......(challenge, challenge)

Moose and I are :cool2: tomorrow (Sunday) if anyone cares to get wet...

Sharkfest in NYC Saturday April 14 with post-film happy hour. And I think there was something discussed about home-made ice cream being used as body paint???

Philly/South Jersey Happy Hour April 21 at Bahama Breeze, Cherry Hill!!

Robin, and you CAN'T be serious about worrying if we'd still be out if you showed up a little late....lol. :usflag:

I can't wait for the contests that originate from this night.

Edited by Penguin, 08 April 2007 - 11:04 AM.

#5 Dr Jay Scuba Dentist

Dr Jay Scuba Dentist

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Scuba Diver Trainer. Videographer and Photographer
  • Logged Dives:>300

Posted 07 April 2007 - 11:16 AM

Well as usual Heidi made another fine pick for a happy hour although I'm not sure we will be welcome back after closing the place down and only leaving a 6% tip!
Discussion was mostly about world hunger and world peace or was it piece? We really need to keep these Canadians from coming to our happy hours and toning it down:teeth:

Posted Image

I happened to be licensed in that state you invaded yesterday and would like to professionally state that your picture contains two beautiful sets of choppers...anyone volunteer to become second stage mouthpieces? (is this to racey- please don't throw me out of SD WW!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

Dr. Jay

Brush, Floss & Breathe

><(((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>¸

#6 Dr Jay Scuba Dentist

Dr Jay Scuba Dentist

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Scuba Diver Trainer. Videographer and Photographer
  • Logged Dives:>300

Posted 07 April 2007 - 11:20 AM

There may be a contest later, "Who kissed whom", our guests of honor are not the the correct answer!

Posted Image

Anyone have photos of this activity occuring underwater- how would they keep breathing while doing this UW-
How long can they do this without coming up for air?
So many questions- so little time............................................................

Posted Image

Dr. Jay

Brush, Floss & Breathe

><(((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>¸

#7 BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW + Deep, Wreck, Drysuit, Navigation, Night, Rescue, Nitrox Specialties
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 07 April 2007 - 12:48 PM

Posted Image

I don't care what the DIR handbook says...this is the proper way to buddy breathe.

Let's get the rest of those photo's up so that Wreck Wench can start charging for this site by the hour.
BB

When you make fish laugh, they can't bite you.

#8 justscuba

justscuba

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Cert Level:MSDT, EFR INST,HSAI
  • Logged Dives: about 2250 cert 1973

Posted 07 April 2007 - 01:09 PM

Posted Image

I don't care what the DIR handbook says...this is the proper way to buddy breathe.

Let's get the rest of those photo's up so that Wreck Wench can start charging for this site by the hour.

OK OK I have got to start going to theseeeeeeeee. WOW when is the next one? I hope next FRI!!!!

#9 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 05:19 PM

Moose, the party has been over for 12 hours (I think) get your pictures uploaded, I'm running out of material here!
And no this isn't the kiss in question either and who was it that said Moose needed to shave next time?.

Posted Image

Signed and Dated

#10 pir8

pir8

Dive Pros Forum Admin

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts
  • Cert Level:MI
  • Logged Dives:Lost Track of um

Posted 07 April 2007 - 06:39 PM

Yes a good time was had by all present.
Let the contests begin.
Who did ________ kiss?
Obviosly all those present are disqualified and must remain silent!!!
Never say Never! Its almost as long a time as always!

#11 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 07 April 2007 - 06:50 PM

would that be george and michelle?

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#12 pir8

pir8

Dive Pros Forum Admin

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 07:10 PM

would that be george and michelle?

It was already stated that the Guests of Honor were not the kissers of Note!

#13 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 07 April 2007 - 08:11 PM

Hmmm,

I'm going to guess Moose and cat fish!!

or bubbleboy and his wife

or Latitude Adjustment and drckw

#14 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 07 April 2007 - 08:13 PM

can you reference a post as i dont see a reference to that.

beyond that i cant really tell due to i dont have pics of all attendies not involved in a airsharing drill.

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#15 pir8

pir8

Dive Pros Forum Admin

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 08:26 PM

can you reference a post as i dont see a reference to that.

beyond that i cant really tell due to i dont have pics of all attendies not involved in a airsharing drill.

See post # 58

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users