• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Have A Fabulous 4th of July Weekend!!!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 Marvel

Marvel

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,057 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 06 July 2004 - 10:41 AM

We tried but just couldn't make it happen in Bonaire.... :dltears:
Marvel

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C. S. Lewis

Posted Image

#32 Bombero

Bombero

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:50

Posted 06 July 2004 - 02:58 PM

I had the "pleasure" of working the fourth. Ran 36 calls in 26 hours...lots of excitement. Now I'm trying to recover ;)

#33 jextract

jextract

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,210 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor, Divemaster, Nitrox, Rescue, Wreck, ...
  • Logged Dives:120ish

Posted 06 July 2004 - 03:21 PM

Thanks Walter! Yes I did 99 and 100 over the weekend....and I feel like I have a whole new era of learning and diving is ahead of me now.

I had set that 100 dives number as my commitment for this year (Aug 03 to Aug 04) and have now reached it with time to spare. Last year I was taking a lot of classes and training but started feeling as if I did not have enough expeirence or knowledge to really be getting what I should from those classes and training.

I decided to get 100 under my belt and get some diving in with different people from different backgrounds and expeirence so I could get a little better idea of "the big picture" and gain more comfort in the water.

I now believe I have reached those goals and can go forward with a little better understanding of what I not only need to learn but want to learn.

So Walter, and everyone else I have been so lucky to share this great expierence with...Thank you so much and I hope to dive with you all again soon!

So thats how I celebrated this weekend.....It was the best!

Rock on, my brotha! Had a great time diving with you in Bonaire!
"Because I accept the definition, does not mean I accept the defined." -- ScubaHawk
"Love is blind but lust likes lacy panties" -- SanDiegoCarol
"If you're gonna be dumb, you'd better be tough." -- Phillip Manor
"If I know the answer I'll tell you the answer, and if I don't I'll just respond cleverly." -- Donald Rumsfeld

#34 Blublood

Blublood

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue / EFR
  • Logged Dives:200 +

Posted 06 July 2004 - 03:26 PM

Thanks Jamie and Marla! enjoyed diving with both of you also!
“There is no more unhappy thing than a man who has accomplished all his ends in life.â€

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users