• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

How do you keep your relationship HOT?!?!?!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#16 drbill

drbill

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:04 PM

Hmmm, I just learned I will have my first real date in about 52 months next Monday. An attractive and intelligent woman has expressed interest in having dinner with me. And, Caetllonn, she's even looking forward to having my Thai green curry... so it will definitely start out HOT! I'm giddy with excitement! Gulp, wait... she's not a diver. Oh, oh.

#17 Cold_H2O

Cold_H2O

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Logged Dives:lost count but back to keeping a log.

Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:15 PM

Dr Bill ~ Is she INTERESTED in diving????? :lmao:
You could always introduce her to it ~ on date #2 or #3 :D
Well Behave Women Rarely Make History ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Formerly known as gis_gal and name tattoo'd for a small bribe!

#18 drbill

drbill

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 08:40 AM

Dr Bill ~ Is she INTERESTED in diving????? :D
You could always introduce her to it ~ on date #2 or #3 :bye:

I will have to find out. Her last BF was a commercial diver who was often gone in the eastern Pacific doing serious work reelated to the oil and UW construction industries. I know she has an interest in wildlife... we'll see how she feels about marine life. I don't want to "settle.." or do I? Of course the big question is... can I keep the relationship HOT enough for a second and third date?

Edited by drbill, 12 July 2007 - 08:40 AM.

#19 pocahontas

pocahontas

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:165

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:26 AM

Yeah, what Bill said. What relationship? After my last attempt (which still smarts), the only one I'm really interested in is a real bitch. She's always thrilled to see me, doesn't jerk me around, and likes the marine environment as much as I do:

Posted Image

Ditto..... (see my avatar....)
The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Stopping by Woods - Robert. Frost

#20 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:27 AM

Of course the big question is... can I keep the relationship HOT enough for a second and third date?

Just leave her wanting more...we all want what we can't have! Or at least that which seems appealing! :D

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#21 Bubbles

Bubbles

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:400-ish

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:51 AM

Yeah, what Bill said. What relationship? After my last attempt (which still smarts), the only one I'm really interested in is a real bitch. She's always thrilled to see me, doesn't jerk me around, and likes the marine environment as much as I do:

Ditto..... (see my avatar....)

Ditto for me too....except the problem is mine is a bit of a couch potato...

Hans.jpg
"If life gives you limes, make margaritas." – Jimmy Buffett

#22 netmage

netmage

• PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Cert Level:Tech & Cave
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 12 July 2007 - 03:02 PM

Hey how do you keep your relationship HOT?!?!?!

Good listening skills, a sense of humour and the occassional use of a blindfold :teeth:

When do those padded handcuffs come into the picture?
"I aim to misbehave...."

#23 justscuba

justscuba

• PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Cert Level:MSDT, EFR INST,HSAI
  • Logged Dives: about 2250 cert 1973

Posted 12 July 2007 - 07:08 PM

[font=Arial]

AND all I want is to find one :cool1: :teeth:

#24 JohnEric

JohnEric

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Board Status:on
  • Cert Level:Master Scuba Diver Trainer
  • Logged Dives:300

Posted 12 July 2007 - 08:50 PM

well I find diving with a woman to be VERY erotic.....
John Siggelow AKA Diver 1

#25 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:40 AM

To get back to the original question... 'How do you keep your relationship hot?', well, you could get one of these. Mountain range optional...

Attached Images

• ci_jacuzzi.jpg

Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

#26 drbill

drbill

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 10:31 PM

Just got back from three days of diving and found a message on my answering machine from the woman I'm to cook dinner for tomorrow night. She is bringing her "ex" boyfriend with! She knows I'm interested in her (but would not act while she was with him) and made a point of telling me just before I invited her that they had broken up. Although disappointed, I must admit that I'm mildly amused as well!

#27 diveguy

diveguy

Getting started

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water
  • Logged Dives:14

Posted 16 July 2007 - 03:09 AM

Just got back from three days of diving and found a message on my answering machine from the woman I'm to cook dinner for tomorrow night. She is bringing her "ex" boyfriend with! She knows I'm interested in her (but would not act while she was with him) and made a point of telling me just before I invited her that they had broken up. Although disappointed, I must admit that I'm mildly amused as well!

You've got to be kidding me. Did you tell her she could invite others or did she just invite her ex on her own?

#28 drbill

drbill

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 08:36 AM

You've got to be kidding me. Did you tell her she could invite others or did she just invite her ex on her own?

No it was supposed to be just the two of us! I think she sounded nervous on her voice mail message and my guess is they got back together over the weekend. Life can be amusing. I guess I don't need to worry about keeping this "relationship" HOT!

#29 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 16 July 2007 - 08:40 AM

Well, unless she is a cannibal and is bringing the ex as a main course then this will not work out well. Time for a "family emergency" cancellation I suspect...
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

#30 Bubbles

Bubbles

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:400-ish

Posted 16 July 2007 - 09:01 AM

No it was supposed to be just the two of us! I think she sounded nervous on her voice mail message and my guess is they got back together over the weekend. Life can be amusing. I guess I don't need to worry about keeping this "relationship" HOT!

So are you still cooking dinner for them???
"If life gives you limes, make margaritas." – Jimmy Buffett

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users