• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Riviera Beach, FL Sept 21-23, 6T Wknd

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#1 scubaski

scubaski

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • Cert Level:ow-aow-ean
  • Logged Dives:400 plus

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:36 PM

Hi ALL,

:P Anyone interested in diving Riviera Beach, FL, Friday Sept 21 for 2 tanks and /or Saturday Sept 22 for 4 tank day. Last visit WPB area in May I saw turtles galore, bypassing MIA & FLL to repeat the adventure.

Any S. Florida HH that weekend??

Thanks,
Stan
MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

#2 Travelgal

Travelgal

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced/Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:236

Posted 23 August 2007 - 09:29 PM

I probably could not dive on Friday as I return from Dallas late on Thursday but could possibly do Sat......who will you be diving with> Check with Zach with Abernathy about getting something arranged (Divezac)

Also we should arrange a HH if you want..........the TIki Bar at Riviera Beach on Sat PM>? Or Friday PM?
Never make someone a priority in your life who has only made you an option in theirs!

#3 scubaski

scubaski

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:31 AM

I probably could not dive on Friday as I return from Dallas late on Thursday but could possibly do Sat......who will you be diving with> Check with Zach with Abernathy about getting something arranged (Divezac)

Also we should arrange a HH if you want..........the TIki Bar at Riviera Beach on Sat PM>? Or Friday PM?

Hi TravelGal, :birthday:

I have resevation for am with "Narcosis Dive Charter" Cpt Ray on Friday and With Jim Abernathy and Cpt Zach on Saturday am&pm. Both boats have plenty of open spots at this time. Happy hour maybe best WPB area on Friday night as I will be driving down to FLL after diving Riviera Beach on Sat. Happy Hour can contine around River Walk area of FLL and will be off gassing all day Sunday FLL and /or Dania Beach area until flight out.

Maybe we can get a little Grenada & Cozumel reunion going.

I promise to keep Mister Tacky at bay. :birthday: Good to hear from you,
Stan
MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

#4 Travelgal

Travelgal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:52 AM

Ok so I will try to plan to dive with Zach on Sat as well........and lets do a HH either at the Tiki Bar at RB where The Narcosis is or do you have suggestions? Where are you staying>? ALso could do Cruzan's or Waterway on PGA.........lets get this planned!
Never make someone a priority in your life who has only made you an option in theirs!

#5 Bubbles

Bubbles

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:400-ish

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:12 AM

I've been talking to Zach about making a trip down to dive with him, so this might be a good time for me. I need to check the flights though.
"If life gives you limes, make margaritas." – Jimmy Buffett

#6 Travelgal

Travelgal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:26 AM

I've been talking to Zach about making a trip down to dive with him, so this might be a good time for me. I need to check the flights though.

I think this would be a great time to come down!

#7 scubaski

scubaski

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:30 AM

I'm Flying AA Boston to MIA , cheaper markets for me on this trip. Driving up to WPB only 90 min if that. I was checking same flights i'm on for a new cert. diver and cost was about $329.00

Lets get a weekender going.
Stan
MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

#8 scubaski

scubaski

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:21 AM

Ok so I will try to plan to dive with Zach on Sat as well........and lets do a HH either at the Tiki Bar at RB where The Narcosis is or do you have suggestions? Where are you staying>? ALso could do Cruzan's or Waterway on PGA.........lets get this planned!

:thankyou: CooooLL!! It will be Great diving with you. I'm crashing in Lantana Thur & Fri and then Dania Beach Sat. nite.
Tiki Bar at Narcosis easy for me on Friday nite or over South Ocean Ave, Singer Island @ E Blue Heron I had a couple at big bar that had a ZEDECO(sp) Band over Memorial Day, a fun place.

Easiest for me down Lantana way on E Ocean Ave there is a ___??___ Crab Shack. Right before InterCoastal on south side of rd., it had a indoor bar and seating area, and another bar over water, had a few there, seem like nice place. Nearby I saw Dive Boat and boat ramp and parking area. Across street small municipal or county park. As long as I can wear tank top and flip flops a HH nearby a major roadway that i can find is :respect: .
MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

#9 DivingDeb

DivingDeb

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox AOW
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 28 August 2007 - 03:55 AM

;) CooooLL!! It will be Great diving with you. I'm crashing in Lantana Thur & Fri and then Dania Beach Sat. nite.
Tiki Bar at Narcosis easy for me on Friday nite or over South Ocean Ave, Singer Island @ E Blue Heron I had a couple at big bar that had a ZEDECO(sp) Band over Memorial Day, a fun place.

Easiest for me down Lantana way on E Ocean Ave there is a ___??___ Crab Shack. Right before InterCoastal on south side of rd., it had a indoor bar and seating area, and another bar over water, had a few there, seem like nice place. Nearby I saw Dive Boat and boat ramp and parking area. Across street small municipal or county park. As long as I can wear tank top and flip flops a HH nearby a major roadway that i can find is :D .

I will try to meet you for Happy Hour Fri - but I can't get too happy as I'm driving :wavey:
Diving on Sat I'm not sure

#10 Travelgal

Travelgal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 04:27 AM

The place with the Zydeco band was it Johnny Longboats? You pick we can do Tiki Bar they usually have music as well or Johnny Longboats.......your choice!
Deb you can come up for Happy Hour and stay here if you want!

#11 scubaski

scubaski

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 07:49 AM

The place with the Zydeco band was it Johnny Longboats? You pick we can do Tiki Bar they usually have music as well or Johnny Longboats.......your choice!
Deb you can come up for Happy Hour and stay here if you want!

Yes, I believe it was Jonny Long Boat. Right now I would say Tiki Bar, more easy parking. Do you know of that bar-grill down Lantana that I tried to discribe.

Is Deb- a/k/a DivingDeb joining us?? and Beth?? ;)
MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

#12 Travelgal

Travelgal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 02:36 PM

Johnny Longboats has a Zydeco Band called The Porch Dogs there this weekend (Labor Day)
But probably not on the 22nd so lets plan to do the Tiki Bar as it is a good location after diving...........I will put the word out around here as well! Hope Deb and Beth join in!

Not sure about the bar in Lantana but Deb might know!

#13 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI IDC Staff Instructor / Captain. I either dive or drive often in the Palm Beaches
  • Logged Dives:I kinda got lazy after a couple hundred

Posted 28 August 2007 - 03:54 PM

:) Woww! Sounds awesome to me!!! I will show up wherever you all plan to be... :D
I wanna be the person that my dog thinks I am

Check out the SPREE...come dive with us!

charlies@singledivers.com

#14 scubaski

scubaski

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 04:18 PM

:D EXcellenttt!! We have a trio at least for HH, let's plan on the Tiki Hut as a starter. Any more diver interested from RB-WPB -FLL- MIA area for HH and-or diving with us.
Divzac, I'm on your manifest for Sat. Sept 22 for 4 tanks. Lets get a Grenada-Cozumel mini reunion dive day together. :)
Ss
MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

#15 DivingDeb

DivingDeb

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox AOW
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 28 August 2007 - 04:36 PM

[quote name='scubaski' date='Aug 28 2007, 08:49 AM' post='191963']

[/quote]

Yes, I believe it was Jonny Long Boat. Right now I would say Tiki Bar, more easy parking. Do you know of that bar-grill down Lantana that I tried to discribe.

Is Deb- a/k/a DivingDeb joining us?? and Beth?? :)
[/quote]

Yes moi, Deb, can join you for Happy Hour Fri eve Can be there whenever/wherever.
Still unsure re diving on Sat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users