• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Riviera Beach, FL Sept 21-23, 6T Wknd

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#16 Travelgal

Travelgal

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced/Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:236

Posted 28 August 2007 - 05:26 PM

:D EXcellenttt!! We have a trio at least for HH, let's plan on the Tiki Hut as a starter. Any more diver interested from RB-WPB -FLL- MIA area for HH and-or diving with us.
Divzac, I'm on your manifest for Sat. Sept 22 for 4 tanks. Lets get a Grenada-Cozumel mini reunion dive day together. :)
Ss

So, Stan what time are your four dives so we can plan a time for happy hour>?
I will call and get on the list for at least two of those dives...........
Never make someone a priority in your life who has only made you an option in theirs!

#17 scubaski

scubaski

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • Cert Level:ow-aow-ean
  • Logged Dives:400 plus

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:15 PM

:D EXcellenttt!! We have a trio at least for HH, let's plan on the Tiki Hut as a starter. Any more diver interested from RB-WPB -FLL- MIA area for HH and-or diving with us.
Divzac, I'm on your manifest for Sat. Sept 22 for 4 tanks. Lets get a Grenada-Cozumel mini reunion dive day together. :)
Ss

So, Stan what time are your four dives so we can plan a time for happy hour>?
I will call and get on the list for at least two of those dives...........

I'm with Zach at 8am and 1pm on Saturday. 10am on Friday w/ Narcosis. I'm going to have a burn out day on Thursday so later start on Friday is great. Friday night HH best. After diving with you on Saturday my original plan and current motel reservation is to head down to FLL and the Riverwalk for dinner and drinks, although I can cancel and rebook motels.
MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

#18 DiverBabs

DiverBabs

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / NITROX
  • Logged Dives:1400 plus....

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:25 PM

Hi all,

I might try and join in with you guys for the Saturday dives & HH. Probably would do the afternoon dives, but maybe morning too. I'll have to double check some things first.

Zach, please drop me a PM and let me know if you still have availability and how much $$

Will be nice to see you again as well as Paula and Deb - didn't get to visit too much with them on the Coz/Holbox trip!

Beth & Stan, I look forward to meeting you as well.

Sounds like a great plan! :)
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965)

"Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young." - Dorothy Canfield Fisher

#19 scubaski

scubaski

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:36 PM

Hi all,

I might try and join in with you guys for the Saturday dives & HH. Probably would do the afternoon dives, but maybe morning too. I'll have to double check some things first.

Zach, please drop me a PM and let me know if you still have availability and how much $$

Will be nice to see you again as well as Paula and Deb - didn't get to visit too much with them on the Coz/Holbox trip!

Hi Diverbabs, 2 tank dive $75.00.
MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

#20 scubaski

scubaski

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:39 PM

Hi all,

Sounds like a great plan! :D

Hi Diverbabs, 2 tank dive $75.00. :) Welcome to the dive.

MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

#21 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI IDC Staff Instructor / Captain. I either dive or drive often in the Palm Beaches
  • Logged Dives:I kinda got lazy after a couple hundred

Posted 28 August 2007 - 07:32 PM

Ss

Sounds good Stan! It will be good to see everyone again. Say hi to Capt. Van on the Narcosis for me too. Capt. Ray is doing some thing different now. Van is an equally excellent charter..... (hope the grammar police don't get me hehe)
I wanna be the person that my dog thinks I am

Check out the SPREE...come dive with us!

charlies@singledivers.com

#22 DivingDeb

DivingDeb

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox AOW
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 29 August 2007 - 05:08 AM

Hi all,

It would be great to see you again. I can only make the Friday HH right now as I have other tentative plans for the weekend.
Beth are you able to get to town? Would be great to meet you.
Stan - not familiar with that place in Lantana but know the Tiki Bar near Narcosis. I thought Capt Ray was going to stay on for awhile maybe that's over now. Hope DM Sue has stayed,

#23 Bubbles

Bubbles

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:400-ish

Posted 29 August 2007 - 07:20 AM

All the options listed in this thread sound great to me! Are you guys planning to dive on Sunday? What about Friday? I still haven't checked flights yet, but maybe I can do that today.

Zach - Is there room on your boat for another person on Saturday? Also, what are the costs?
"If life gives you limes, make margaritas." – Jimmy Buffett

#24 scubaski

scubaski

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 08:14 AM

All the options listed in this thread sound great to me! Are you guys planning to dive on Sunday? What about Friday? I still haven't checked flights yet, but maybe I can do that today.

Zach - Is there room on your boat for another person on Saturday? Also, what are the costs?

Hi Beth,
I'm diving on Friday with " Narcosis Dive Charter" in Riviera Beach at the marina where HH will be currently. If you GOOGLE them they should have a site that's easy to find. They only go out once at 10am for a 2-tank dive. I could use a buddy on Friday. It's cool drift diving!! I will be off gassing on Sunday at the beach and fly back to Boston Sun pm.
Cheers,
Stan
MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

#25 Bubbles

Bubbles

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 08:34 AM

Hi Beth,
I'm diving on Friday with " Narcosis Dive Charter" in Riviera Beach at the marina where HH will be currently. If you GOOGLE them they should have a site that's easy to find. They only go out once at 10am for a 2-tank dive. I could use a buddy on Friday. It's cool drift diving!! I will be off gassing on Sunday at the beach and fly back to Boston Sun pm.
Cheers,
Stan

Okay, I will look them up. Thanks Stan!

#26 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI IDC Staff Instructor / Captain. I either dive or drive often in the Palm Beaches

Posted 29 August 2007 - 11:10 AM

[/quote]

Hi Beth! Call Raquel @ 888.901.3483 for reservation info and prices. I try to stay away from the office as much as possible :cheerleader: If you have any trouble though, I will step in... :P

#27 Bubbles

Bubbles

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 12:47 PM

Bad news....I can't come down that weekend!!!

There is a MAJOR computer system upgrade that I am coordinating across all four of the hospitals where I work. I just realized it when we reviewed the calendar during a meeting a few minutes ago. DARN!!! I was really looking forward to seeing you guys again.

We definitely need to do this another time!

#28 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 05:12 PM

There is a MAJOR computer system upgrade that I am coordinating across all four of the hospitals where I work. I just realized it when we reviewed the calendar during a meeting a few minutes ago. DARN!!! I was really looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Hi Beth, You will be missed!! I am out there every single weekend, so no more excuses eh?? Just kiddin'... Hope you can make it another time. zzz

#29 Bubbles

Bubbles

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 05:50 PM

Hi Beth, You will be missed!! I am out there every single weekend, so no more excuses eh?? Just kiddin'... Hope you can make it another time. zzz

I am definitely going to make a trip down there sometime in the near future!!!

#30 scubaski

scubaski

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 05:54 PM

Beth, So sorry you won't make it. Other interesting wkender's will be down the road. Hope you don't encounter many gremlins during the upgrade.
Stan
MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users