• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

3 Spots Left on 2nd boat! Cooper River Prehistoric Megladon Teeth & Artifacts Aug 22-24(25) 2008

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#16 Ric

Ric

Getting started

• Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Cert Level:Assistant Instructor
  • Logged Dives:over 1,000

Posted 19 November 2007 - 10:46 AM

Hey Bottomtime do you want us to officialy put you on the "Checks In The Mail" list?

And I cleared up the confusion on food...

Basically all food is included except:

• The only food not included is day of arrival lunch and dinner, and dinner all other nights except for the SD cookout.

And trip insurance is always a good investment for many reasons! -ww

Glad you are joining us...say the word i.e. My Check Is In The Mail and we'll get you on the official list. Then Scubapunk will email or pm you the link to the forum with all the forms and paperwork you need to fill out and upon returning with your deposit...you are ON THE TRIP! :cool1:

p.s. please note that our prices are discounted for cash so if paying via paypal or credit card please add 3% to every payment. :cheerleader:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! August 23rd is my birthday and I cannot think of a better group to spend it with!!

a. Number of Days Diving - all of them
b. Number of Nights Hotel - all of them
c. Single (s/o) or Double Occupancy (d/o) d/o is fine...especially if you get Scuba punk to go!! lol
d. How many tank fills and/or tank rentals - Enough for all of the dives
e. How much lead you need or if bringing your own - Haven't dove fresh water in ages...use 16# in salt water so guess that works since I probably want to be over-weighted to stay on the bottom!
f. How getting to SC either driving or flying - Flying

Check is in the mail and I will get to work on the paperwork.

#17 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 19 November 2007 - 02:32 PM

Hey Bottomtime do you want us to officialy put you on the "Checks In The Mail" list?

And I cleared up the confusion on food...

Basically all food is included except:

• The only food not included is day of arrival lunch and dinner, and dinner all other nights except for the SD cookout.

And trip insurance is always a good investment for many reasons! -ww

Glad you are joining us...say the word i.e. My Check Is In The Mail and we'll get you on the official list. Then Scubapunk will email or pm you the link to the forum with all the forms and paperwork you need to fill out and upon returning with your deposit...you are ON THE TRIP! :thankyou:

p.s. please note that our prices are discounted for cash so if paying via paypal or credit card please add 3% to every payment. :thankyou:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! August 23rd is my birthday and I cannot think of a better group to spend it with!!

a. Number of Days Diving - all of them
b. Number of Nights Hotel - all of them
c. Single (s/o) or Double Occupancy (d/o) d/o is fine...especially if you get Scuba punk to go!! lol
d. How many tank fills and/or tank rentals - Enough for all of the dives
e. How much lead you need or if bringing your own - Haven't dove fresh water in ages...use 16# in salt water so guess that works since I probably want to be over-weighted to stay on the bottom!
f. How getting to SC either driving or flying - Flying

Check is in the mail and I will get to work on the paperwork.

Ok. You are on the list!

I'll be happy to share a room with ya Ric! Don't know if I'm going or not, never can tell. August is my birthday as well, maybe it can be a combined celebration! :thankyou:

#18 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:37 PM

Suhweet!!! I think you'll BOTH love the Cooper River! Who knows what you'll find in its depth! :thankyou:

I found my greatest find ever there....

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#19 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 06:50 PM

Document Update:

1. Ric aka Ric - Received your Survey and Waiver! :thankyou:

#20 DiverBabs

DiverBabs

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / NITROX
  • Logged Dives:1400 plus....

Posted 26 November 2007 - 09:26 PM

If I drive in and bring my own tanks.... my tanks are Nitrox tanks. Will the fills be O2 clean fills?
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965)

"Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young." - Dorothy Canfield Fisher

#21 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 11:49 AM

If I drive in and bring my own tanks.... my tanks are Nitrox tanks. Will the fills be O2 clean fills?

Yes they are! You are good to go! We'd love to have you on this trip! :cheerleader:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#22 DiverBabs

DiverBabs

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / NITROX
  • Logged Dives:1400 plus....

Posted 27 November 2007 - 12:15 PM

Yes they are! You are good to go! We'd love to have you on this trip! :cheerleader:

I'm thinking about it. I put the numbers together last night. But I'm still holding out to see the dates on Bonaire, looking into Utila and thinking about Dry Tortugas since that is in my back yard. :cheerleader: Too many trips to choose from!! That's a good thing. :birthday:
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965)

"Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young." - Dorothy Canfield Fisher

#23 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 05:04 PM

A question was asked who the operator was and it is Off The Wall Diving with Bill Routh. He is a USCG certified captain one of the only ones doing the Cooper and he has his 100 ton rating so is MORE than qualified to run the river. He has been diving there for many many years and knows spots that only he visits. Many operators take you to the same spots over and over. Bill will annually look for new spots so he can keep it fresh for his divers. And keep you supplied with a steady source of spots for teeth or artifacts!

formerly...

#24 Neptuner

Neptuner

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+ and counting!

Posted 28 November 2007 - 10:56 AM

...and on top of that he's one helluva nice guy! :)

Well, let's think about this for a moment... it's Ric's birthday... Scoobie Drew is coming... Babsy is pondering it... Punk might come as well... I get a chance to meet a new friend from Idaho (one of the few places I really want to hunt still)... Wenchie will no doubt let me bring my guitar... and my buddy Bill is running the charter... yep, it's a no-brainer, I'm IN!

Put me on the list please Miss ScubaPunk. Put me down as a drive-in as I may visit some other friends in the area. I'm thinkin' I probably only need 10# of lead, but if the water temps dictate differently I may have to actually wear a wetsuit... lol. I would also be in for the extra day of diving too.

Pup

TheScubaCowboy
Buy the special SingleDivers.com version of my SCUBA MUSIC CD "Just A Scuba Cowboy" here for only $15 with savings on multiple copies... each one is personally autographed and it's the perfect gift for divers and non-divers alike!

#25 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 12:05 PM

Well, let's think about this for a moment... it's Ric's birthday... Scoobie Drew is coming... Babsy is pondering it... Punk might come as well... I get a chance to meet a new friend from Idaho (one of the few places I really want to hunt still)... Wenchie will no doubt let me bring my guitar... and my buddy Bill is running the charter... yep, it's a no-brainer, I'm IN!

Put me on the list please Miss ScubaPunk. Put me down as a drive-in as I may visit some other friends in the area. I'm thinkin' I probably only need 10# of lead, but if the water temps dictate differently I may have to actually wear a wetsuit... lol. I would also be in for the extra day of diving too.

Pup

Ok. Got you on the list.

#26 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 12:21 PM

Please note that the numbers for the trip will go down once we receive your deposit/payment! :)

formerly...

#27 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 12:21 PM

Pup

Yup...the pup is more than welcome on ANY SD trip but this one will be even more special now! :thankyou:

formerly...

#28 ScubaDrew

ScubaDrew

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 28 November 2007 - 04:14 PM

I am still offically on this trip right? I get so confused sometimes lol :thankyou:
Drew Z.

"Winter is not a season, it's an occupation." -Sinclair Lewis

Meet Pearl and Opal, the new shark rays in Adventure Aquarium.

#29 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 04:51 PM

I am still offically on this trip right? I get so confused sometimes lol :cool1:

You poor thing! Don't be confused, it's easy...when the cashola is received, you are officially on the trip! :thankyou:

#30 ScubaDrew

ScubaDrew

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 03 December 2007 - 07:10 AM

I am still offically on this trip right? I get so confused sometimes lol :dance:

You poor thing! Don't be confused, it's easy...when the cashola is received, you are officially on the trip! :ninja:

Gotcha! :angel2:
Drew Z.

"Winter is not a season, it's an occupation." -Sinclair Lewis

Meet Pearl and Opal, the new shark rays in Adventure Aquarium.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users