• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

How do you know if someone is interested in you?

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#1 wtxblaze

wtxblaze

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox,AOW
  • Logged Dives:103

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:47 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what type of indication do you have to have to know if someone is interested in you?

Me? A 2x4 up side you head followed by "hey I like you, your cute" I know it seems a little hard headed of me, but thats the way I am. I flirt with gals but its all in fun, just trying to do my part and put a smile on someones face. So flirting to me is just a past time, each one putting a smile on each others face and seeing if you can make them blush. So when some gal flirts with me I think she is just being friendly. I really don't know if she is interested in me or just trying to make me smile.

So what do other people need to see or hear before there off the the chase.

#2 pir8

pir8

Dive Pros Forum Admin

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts
  • Cert Level:MI
  • Logged Dives:Lost Track of um

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:59 PM

I can agree with he 2x4 being needed.
Never say Never! Its almost as long a time as always!

#3 Craig

Craig

Getting started

• Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:22

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:58 PM

[attachment=4256:attachment]

Sparky

:cheerleader: :D :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Posted Image HOOK'EM!!! Posted Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"When a defining moment comes along. You either define the moment or the moment defines you!" (Roy McAvoy - TIN CUP)

#4 echo3

echo3

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:20 PM

:D Hi, I'm Echo3 and I am also clueless in reading the opposite sex! :cheerleader:
"I'll fight it, but I won't kill it. Now, what about my dynamite?" - Steve Zissou

#5 Topless

Topless

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD
  • Logged Dives:138

Posted 24 August 2007 - 11:26 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what type of indication do you have to have to know if someone is interested in you?

Me? A 2x4 up side you head followed by "hey I like you, your cute" I know it seems a little hard headed of me, but thats the way I am. I flirt with gals but its all in fun, just trying to do my part and put a smile on someones face. So flirting to me is just a past time, each one putting a smile on each others face and seeing if you can make them blush. So when some gal flirts with me I think she is just being friendly. I really don't know if she is interested in me or just trying to make me smile.

HMMMMmmmmmmmm........ this thread sounds familiar. :cheerleader:

#6 MagDiver

MagDiver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:218

Posted 25 August 2007 - 12:48 AM

I remember one instance of a very attractive woman annoying the hell out of me... I just got angry, but years later I realized that I missed an opportunity there. A woman won't go that far out of her way to annoy someone unless she likes him. She just didn't know how to approach me and say "I like you"....Dammit!

So.... A 2x4 to the head.... In my case that wouldn't necessarily have worked either!

Yes ladies, we can be a bit dense sometimes, especially if you are sending us subtle indications! :cheerleader:

Edited by MagDiver, 25 August 2007 - 12:53 AM.

#7 weescot

weescot

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 25 August 2007 - 06:18 AM

It's all in eye contact within the first few moments.... at least if you are worth persuing a conversation with! Then it depends what you say.....
Please credit Avatar to ScubaShafer

#8 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 25 August 2007 - 06:47 AM

HMMMMmmmmmmmm........ this thread sounds familiar. :cheerleader:

Yeah but different responses I'm sure. Besides sounds like it will be a great discussion!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#9 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 06:49 AM

I remember one instance of a very attractive woman annoying the hell out of me... I just got angry, but years later I realized that I missed an opportunity there. A woman won't go that far out of her way to annoy someone unless she likes him. She just didn't know how to approach me and say "I like you"....Dammit!

So.... A 2x4 to the head.... In my case that wouldn't necessarily have worked either!

Yes ladies, we can be a bit dense sometimes, especially if you are sending us subtle indications! :cheerleader:

When we were kids we used that method...too bad she didn't finesse it a bit as she got older! :D

Of course it could also be a situation where she felt she had to respond that way...you know being one of the guys sort of thing.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#10 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 25 August 2007 - 07:04 AM

I usually need to be hit upside the head too with the 2 x 4.

So on your first dive together she slips out of her wet bathing suit and into dry clothes right in front of you, Was that a good sign?
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

#11 weescot

weescot

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 25 August 2007 - 07:40 AM

So on your first dive together she slips out of her wet bathing suit and into dry clothes right in front of you, Was that a good sign?

..she's probably just feeling cold .....
Please credit Avatar to ScubaShafer

#12 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 07:53 AM

..she's probably just feeling cold .....

:D

Actually I would of said yes...but maybe that depends on whether he saw anything or not! :cheerleader:

formerly...

#13 Brinybay

Brinybay

I spend too much time on line

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:580

Posted 25 August 2007 - 12:04 PM

So what do other people need to see or hear...?

Supper.
"The cure for anything is saltwater--sweat, tears, or the sea." - Isak Dinesen

"A good marriage is like an interlocking neurosis, where the rocks in one person's head fill up the holes in the other's."

#14 Topless

Topless

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD
  • Logged Dives:138

Posted 25 August 2007 - 12:31 PM

Yeah but different responses I'm sure. Besides sounds like it will be a great discussion!

I'm not complaining. I need all the help I can get! :wakawaka:

#15 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:21 PM

I'm not complaining. I need all the help I can get! :cheerleader:

Somehow I find that hard to believe...but then you haven't tried to date me! :wakawaka:

But speaking from a lot of experience being single...you just need to meet some great SingleDivers.com ladies! And well I think you are a keeper...so don't be surprised when I tell you "I told you so!!!" :cheerleader:

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users