• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Anyone want to dive over Thanksgiving?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Hexkraut

Hexkraut

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:1000

Posted 01 October 2007 - 06:36 PM

I want to book something soon for the Thanksgiving weekend. Considering that my significant other wont be able to go I like the option of a group trip.
When can we get details 1 week trip like the 18th to 25th or just long weekend 22-25?

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 01 October 2007 - 06:41 PM

I want to book something soon for the Thanksgiving weekend. Considering that my significant other wont be able to go I like the option of a group trip.
When can we get details 1 week trip like the 18th to 25th or just long weekend 22-25?

Is there anyone else wanting to do Thanksgiving Day weekend to Belize or elsewhere?

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#3 secretsea18

secretsea18

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:1062

Posted 01 October 2007 - 07:02 PM

Sorry, Not available... going to Rome!

#4 scubagalpal

scubagalpal

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Cert Level:MSDT
  • Logged Dives:2500 +

Posted 02 October 2007 - 07:54 AM

Is there anyone else wanting to do Thanksgiving Day weekend to Belize or elsewhere?

I wish I could. I have an early morning departure the Monday after T'giving. I'll have to settle for diving locally here in So FLA for the weekend. Of course, ya'll could come down here! :diver: We've got some great wrecks off the coast here and the bug hunting is pretty decent. We could have a lobster fest after the dive to get over the turkey blues. :lmao:

#5 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 08:19 AM

Florida is certainly an option! Anyone else have ideas for diving over turkey day...or want to do an SD trip over Thanksgiving?

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#6 Hexkraut

Hexkraut

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 01:23 PM

I like to go somewhere in the Caribbean or maybe even FL. But I hate going by myself and booking a premium for occupancy single in a hotel room. My fiancee is busy and can not go. So I have to go by myself or buddy up with one of our members here. Common anybody.... ???

#7 Hexkraut

Hexkraut

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 12:23 PM

Ok, I am going to Roatan over the week of Thanksgiving from the 17-24. I'll be staying at the Lunabeach resort including the dive package for $949. I never got an email response from Cocoview. However due to being a single traveler I have to pay an additional $350 for single occupancy. If anyone is interested in going over Thanksgiving and not mind sharing a room please let me know. Thanks. http://lunabeachresort.com/

#8 jeff

jeff

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Cert Level:ow plus
  • Logged Dives:120

Posted 11 October 2007 - 09:54 PM

hopefully the third annual "hobofest" turkey and diving in oregons only underwater park in florence morth jetty
jeff aka nice-diver

#9 Kuraman

Kuraman

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Cert Level:IDC Staff Instructor
  • Logged Dives:Over 1000 now, quit logging and quit counting

Posted 05 November 2007 - 07:24 AM

Sorry,
Just now saw this, Kamala got me to check the posts more often. I would have gone to Belize, went to Roatan last year at Thanksgiving. If you haven't made a deposit for your room, There are cheaper packages in the West End. Some as low as $675, and I will inform you that many of the shops and restuarants will be closed that week, they were when I was there, and I was informed that many of the locals take the week off so they just close up. Hope you find someone, the diving was great.

Mike
Formerly known as "DixieDiver25" but changed for a nice donation to SingleDivers.com. Kuraman means 'Turtle Man".

#10 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 01:43 PM

Ok, I am going to Roatan over the week of Thanksgiving from the 17-24. I'll be staying at the Lunabeach resort including the dive package for $949. I never got an email response from Cocoview. However due to being a single traveler I have to pay an additional $350 for single occupancy. If anyone is interested in going over Thanksgiving and not mind sharing a room please let me know. Thanks. http://lunabeachresort.com/

SD will book your spot to help and we can get you any savings we can negotiate too! Plus you'll qualify for your premier member rebate on top! :banghead:

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users