• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT! Belize Nov 8-13 or 8-15 2007 - Subsidized AIRFARE!

• Please log in to reply
530 replies to this topic

#31 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI IDC Staff Instructor / Captain. I either dive or drive often in the Palm Beaches
  • Logged Dives:I kinda got lazy after a couple hundred

Posted 09 October 2007 - 07:56 AM

Could I get a total for 7 days, 10 tanks, nitrox, 2#lead, d/o flexable, from WPB? I understand add-ons may apply later... Zach
.........after reading further,I am guessing that the $1,375 + 3% for cc would do at this time. I will be answering my own questions again later...... hehe

Please put me on the list. Paperwork & $$ to follow today :-) Zach

Edited by divzac, 09 October 2007 - 09:58 AM.

I wanna be the person that my dog thinks I am

Check out the SPREE...come dive with us!

charlies@singledivers.com

#32 DiverMark

DiverMark

Getting started

• Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Scuba Diver
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 09 October 2007 - 02:03 PM

Hi. As it turns out, I have a have to be back the afternoon of the 13th and that doesn't work out with flight schedules. I'll have to pass this trip up, even though it sounds great. :wavey:

#33 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 09 October 2007 - 03:40 PM

Hi. As it turns out, I have a have to be back the afternoon of the 13th and that doesn't work out with flight schedules. I'll have to pass this trip up, even though it sounds great. :wavey:

I'm very sorry to hear that Mark. Don't worry, SD will do this trip again, and next time, I'll be on it! :welcome:

#34 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 03:43 PM

Payment Update:

1. Barb aka Diverbabs - Received your paypal payment of $1,416.25 + 3% :wavey:

2. Bob aka Fordan - Received your paypal payment of $1,776.75 + 3% :dance:

You're on your way! :welcome:

#35 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 03:48 PM

Could I get a total for 7 days, 10 tanks, nitrox, 2#lead, d/o flexable, from WPB? I understand add-ons may apply later... Zach
.........after reading further,I am guessing that the $1,375 + 3% for cc would do at this time. I will be answering my own questions again later...... hehe

Please put me on the list. Paperwork & $$ to follow today :-) Zach

You are listed! :wavey:

#36 FLStarfish

FLStarfish

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 04:56 PM

My check will be in the mail later today.

3 days diving
5 nights hotel
d/o
6 air tanks
13 lbs. lead
Flying from MCO

I'll send in the documents later today, too.

:wavey: Do you want Nitrox?

No.

#37 Neptuner

Neptuner

I spend too much time on line

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+ and counting!

Posted 09 October 2007 - 04:59 PM

Hi Punk!

I'm sending my check today. I'm still waiting for confirmation from Tee, but I'm not going to risk losing my spot, so my specs are as follows:

a. Number of Days Diving: 5
b. Number of Nights Hotel: 7
c. Single (s/o) or Double Occupancy (d/o): D/O
d. How many tank fills and/or tank rentals: 10
e. How much lead you need or if bringing your own: 8 lbs
f. WHAT CITY FLYING FROM: Colorado Springs would be my first choice, but ONLY if does not cost significantly more ($50+) and it does not add another plane change to the trip. Otherwise, Denver is fine.

Also interested in knowing if we can adjust our own flight bookings to include additional days before or after the dive trip. Of course, if we slide our departure or return time to a day in higher demand (like weekends) then I would suspect the air portion to increase, but other then that, it seems like it might be a possibility. I would also expect that I would take care of my own hotel accomodations.

BELIZE baby!!!!!!

Edited by Neptuner, 09 October 2007 - 05:00 PM.

TheScubaCowboy
Buy the special SingleDivers.com version of my SCUBA MUSIC CD "Just A Scuba Cowboy" here for only $15 with savings on multiple copies... each one is personally autographed and it's the perfect gift for divers and non-divers alike!

#38 etski

etski

Getting started

• Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Cert Level:advanced open water diver
  • Logged Dives:36

Posted 09 October 2007 - 05:18 PM

OK, I'm commiting before this fills up.

Sign me up! 7 nights, 5 days diving, 10 tanks, d/o with anyone, nitrox (if certification available), 16lbs, SLC, Dan research and Cochran computer, need password for docs.

but since it's my first singledivers trip I have many questions

1. What is the password I require?
2. Does the DiveAssure replace DAN insurance. I haven't dived in over a year so my DAN plan is currently lapsed, no big deal to renew, but diveassure seems like an interesting option. Pluses, minuses? Any thoughts?
3. Is SLC on the list of major airports? If not, how much for the air supplement? Any idea on the routing or flights from SLC?
4. Would like to do Nitrox but never have. Is certification available on this trip? If so, I want it.
5. Can I just bring mask, fins, snorkel and wet suit? Is all else available for rent? How much?
6. What is the story with Cochran Computer? Is that a dive computer available for free use on this trip? I would definitely go for that, either that or maybe it's time to buy one.
7. Can I use Echeck on paypal (I believe it's only $5 instead of 3%)

check will be sent as soon as I know how much to send, probably via paypal

Looking forward to meeting everyone, in airports or belize or ?

#39 ScubaDrew

ScubaDrew

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 09 October 2007 - 05:32 PM

Ok, I need to talk things over with the bank, make sure I have the vaca secured, and then confirm my spot for this trip. Hope to let ya'll know tomorrow
Drew Z.

"Winter is not a season, it's an occupation." -Sinclair Lewis

Meet Pearl and Opal, the new shark rays in Adventure Aquarium.

#40 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 06:20 PM

OK, I'm commiting before this fills up.

Sign me up! 7 nights, 5 days diving, 10 tanks, d/o with anyone, nitrox (if certification available), 16lbs, SLC, Dan research and Cochran computer, need password for docs.

but since it's my first singledivers trip I have many questions

1. What is the password I require?
I will send this to you in a PM.
2. Does the DiveAssure replace DAN insurance. I haven't dived in over a year so my DAN plan is currently lapsed, no big deal to renew, but diveassure seems like an interesting option. Pluses, minuses? Any thoughts?
Yes. You can use DiveAssure, if you prefer. I have used DiveAssure since the Dan fiasco with the chambers, however, that problem no longer exists. I will discuss further with you in a PM if you would like.
3. Is SLC on the list of major airports? If not, how much for the air supplement? Any idea on the routing or flights from SLC? Kamala said it was on the list, in the first Belize thread, so I am assuming it is. I haven't gotten a response back yet on the list of airports that I sent him.
4. Would like to do Nitrox but never have. Is certification available on this trip? If so, I want it.
Yes. I'm sure we can arrange a Nitrox class for you. We do have at least two instructors on this trip so far.
5. Can I just bring mask, fins, snorkel and wet suit? Is all else available for rent? How much?
I'll have to get back to you on this one. Not sure what is available to rent.
6. What is the story with Cochran Computer? Is that a dive computer available for free use on this trip? I would definitely go for that, either that or maybe it's time to buy one.
Yes. You can use the Cochran Computer for free while on this trip. It is part of the Dan research project that SD participates in. You will be part of the research and there is a minimal amount of paperwork involved, as far as logging some things about your dives, but not too much. They're great computers, you should try one out!
7. Can I use Echeck on paypal (I believe it's only $5 instead of 3%)
I don't know what Echeck is. If it's like bill pay from your checking account, then it's ok.
A check will be sent as soon as I know how much to send, probably via paypal
To secure your spot, send the $1375.00 (+ 3% if using paypal) now, so that the airline tickets can be bought before the prices go up. You can send additional amounts for Nitrox, and classes, etc. later.

Looking forward to meeting everyone, in airports or belize or ?

#41 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 06:56 PM

Hi Punk!

I'm sending my check today. I'm still waiting for confirmation from Tee, but I'm not going to risk losing my spot, so my specs are as follows:

a. Number of Days Diving: 5
b. Number of Nights Hotel: 7
c. Single (s/o) or Double Occupancy (d/o): D/O
d. How many tank fills and/or tank rentals: 10
e. How much lead you need or if bringing your own: 8 lbs
f. WHAT CITY FLYING FROM: Colorado Springs would be my first choice, but ONLY if does not cost significantly more ($50+) and it does not add another plane change to the trip. Otherwise, Denver is fine.

Also interested in knowing if we can adjust our own flight bookings to include additional days before or after the dive trip. Of course, if we slide our departure or return time to a day in higher demand (like weekends) then I would suspect the air portion to increase, but other then that, it seems like it might be a possibility. I would also expect that I would take care of my own hotel accomodations.

BELIZE baby!!!!!!

:wavey: :welcome: :dance:

Watch Out Belize...The Pups on his Way!! :-D

#42 AirHead

AirHead

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:225

Posted 09 October 2007 - 06:56 PM

Well...as it turns out, I will not be able to make this trip after all. Maybe next time
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake W.C. Fields

#43 FLStarfish

FLStarfish

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 07:14 PM

Ok, I need to talk things over with the bank, make sure I have the vaca secured, and then confirm my spot for this trip. Hope to let ya'll know tomorrow

Drew,

What the heck is a guy from New Jersey doing saying ya'll? Please leave that to us Southerners :welcome: Of course, since I'm a native Floridian, true Southerners are probably considering kicking me out anyway :wavey:

Good to see you're considering this trip. Please ask your better half to join us this time.

#44 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 07:15 PM

Document Update:

1. Lynette aka FLStarfish - Received your Survey! :wavey:

2. Zach aka Divzac - Received your Survey and Waiver! :welcome: You Rock!!

Edited by ScubaPunk, 09 October 2007 - 08:15 PM.

#45 ScubaDrew

ScubaDrew

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 09 October 2007 - 08:31 PM

Drew,

What the heck is a guy from New Jersey doing saying ya'll? Please leave that to us Southerners :lmao: Of course, since I'm a native Floridian, true Southerners are probably considering kicking me out anyway :cheerleader:

Good to see you're considering this trip. Please ask your better half to join us this time.

:fish: I am a verbal chameleon. Or at least a typing one...

Kelly isn't certified yet, but we are working on it. Looks like she's taking a class over the winter and referring her checkouts for a family trip to Bonaire in Feb...
Drew Z.

"Winter is not a season, it's an occupation." -Sinclair Lewis

Meet Pearl and Opal, the new shark rays in Adventure Aquarium.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users