• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Belize Baby!

• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

#16 pir8

pir8

Dive Pros Forum Admin

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts
  • Cert Level:MI
  • Logged Dives:Lost Track of um

Posted 14 November 2007 - 04:47 PM

:D

I'm so confused, do I have an ex now or what?

Unless the "divorce" that Lynette referenced occurred after I boarded my plane, I think you guys are still married!!!

Actually I feel like I was left at the alter, uh I mean terminal :birthday:

Oh sure, bring up the bad stuff. I notice you didn't mention how I stepped up to the plate and 'married' you during your time of need. :lmao:

It was definetly a marriage of, for and by convience. And of course definetly appreciated.
Never say Never! Its almost as long a time as always!

#17 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI IDC Staff Instructor / Captain. I either dive or drive often in the Palm Beaches
  • Logged Dives:I kinda got lazy after a couple hundred

Posted 14 November 2007 - 06:12 PM

Hi Everyone! I am sitting in the internet cafe' and reading some of the reports so far. Although I agree that some things seemed to be put together quickly, I am having a great time! :D Oh yea! They WERE put together on short notice :cool1: Great effort on all the people that put this trip together! Nice Job.
Sorry you all left before you got a chance to dive the North end near the "focus group" resort. It was unbelieveable!!! :cool1: The reef was full of 50ft walls and canyons with swim- throughs until you wanted to stop... The colors perked up and the wildlife was abundant. The sharks were there as well, in their natural way. I have enjoyed the company of some of the coolest folks on this trip. As usual, Single Divers are great!! I am not much of a writer so I am going to have another coffee and reflect some more on this trip. At the end of the day I had fun. Some fun was found in the poeple, food, diving ...and some fun I just brought with me........ Zach
I wanna be the person that my dog thinks I am

Check out the SPREE...come dive with us!

charlies@singledivers.com

#18 ScubaDrew

ScubaDrew

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 14 November 2007 - 06:24 PM

The reef was full of 50ft walls and canyons with swim- throughs until you wanted to stop... The colors perked up and the wildlife was abundant. The sharks were there as well, in their natural way.

Zach! you're killing me! :cool1:

Glad those last dives were good ones. Safe flight back for all ya'll still down there! :cool1:
Drew Z.

"Winter is not a season, it's an occupation." -Sinclair Lewis

Meet Pearl and Opal, the new shark rays in Adventure Aquarium.

#19 pir8

pir8

Dive Pros Forum Admin

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 08:40 PM

Hi Everyone! I am sitting in the internet cafe' and reading some of the reports so far. Although I agree that some things seemed to be put together quickly, I am having a great time! :D Oh yea! They WERE put together on short notice :cool1: Great effort on all the people that put this trip together! Nice Job.
Sorry you all left before you got a chance to dive the North end near the "focus group" resort. It was unbelieveable!!! :cool1: The reef was full of 50ft walls and canyons with swim- throughs until you wanted to stop... The colors perked up and the wildlife was abundant. The sharks were there as well, in their natural way. I have enjoyed the company of some of the coolest folks on this trip. As usual, Single Divers are great!! I am not much of a writer so I am going to have another coffee and reflect some more on this trip. At the end of the day I had fun. Some fun was found in the poeple, food, diving ...and some fun I just brought with me........ Zach

Wow, sounds like the North end might be worthwhile diving after all.

#20 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI IDC Staff Instructor / Captain. I either dive or drive often in the Palm Beaches

Posted 15 November 2007 - 08:42 PM

I have attempted to share a few pix to show some average views of Belize diving... I will add more later. Good to be on the ground. ...manyana

http://www.singlediv...a...m&album=130

#21 Bubbles

Bubbles

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:400-ish

Posted 15 November 2007 - 08:45 PM

I have attempted to share a few pix to show some average views of Belize diving...

The best one has to be the dog taking a poop on the beach!!!
"If life gives you limes, make margaritas." – Jimmy Buffett

#22 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 08:47 PM

I have attempted to share a few pix to show some average views of Belize diving...

OOPPSS.... I wasn't sure about the caption. I am open for suggestions.

#23 ScubaDrew

ScubaDrew

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 16 November 2007 - 07:25 AM

OOPPSS.... I wasn't sure about the caption. I am open for suggestions.

What's a dog gotta do for a little privacy??
Drew Z.

"Winter is not a season, it's an occupation." -Sinclair Lewis

Meet Pearl and Opal, the new shark rays in Adventure Aquarium.

#24 justscuba

justscuba

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Cert Level:MSDT, EFR INST,HSAI
  • Logged Dives: about 2250 cert 1973

Posted 16 November 2007 - 07:52 AM

Thanks for the report. I have a dive buddy over here and her and I are looking at going to Belize. Any place on the North end to stay at? Looking the month of FEB/MAR. Is this a good time to dive over there?

#25 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 08:05 AM

Thanks for the report. I have a dive buddy over here and her and I are looking at going to Belize. Any place on the North end to stay at? Looking the month of FEB/MAR. Is this a good time to dive over there?

Hello justscuba, I'm sure that others can fill in the blanks and details. We stayed in town and the "North End" was about a 15 minute boat ride near shore where it's always calm. It all seemed to be do-able from anywhere you stay...zach

#26 Ric

Ric

Getting started

• Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Cert Level:Assistant Instructor
  • Logged Dives:over 1,000

Posted 16 November 2007 - 09:36 AM

:cool1:

I'm so confused, do I have an ex now or what?

Unless the "divorce" that Lynette referenced occurred after I boarded my plane, I think you guys are still married!!!

Actually I feel like I was left at the alter, uh I mean terminal :P

Oh sure, bring up the bad stuff. I notice you didn't mention how I stepped up to the plate and 'married' you during your time of need. :lmao:

It was definetly a marriage of, for and by convience. And of course definetly appreciated.

Wait...I was sitting with you guys and I never saw you get married!! How did I miss that!

#27 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 16 November 2007 - 09:55 AM

Hi all,

I have created a special trip gallery for this trip and I placed some images from Zac up there for you to see.

Feel free to upload your own images.

Belize Trip Gallery

Cheers.

Posted Image
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

#28 pir8

pir8

Dive Pros Forum Admin

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 10:29 AM

Wait...I was sitting with you guys and I never saw you get married!! How did I miss that!

Happened at the Maya Airport when we were trying to get flights out. My voucher had me on the 1 oclock off the island but on the 12:50 outof Belieze City. Lynette told them they had to get me on the 10 oclock flight cause I was her husband!!!

#29 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 16 November 2007 - 10:41 AM

Happened at the Maya Airport when we were trying to get flights out. My voucher had me on the 1 oclock off the island but on the 12:50 outof Belieze City. Lynette told them they had to get me on the 10 oclock flight cause I was her husband!!!

WOW!! What a gal! Now get the grumpy look off your face...you should be thrilled! Even a few hours of wedded bliss with Lynette would have anyone smiling! :cool1:

Or is that the look of a man who was divorced as quickly as he was married?

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#30 pir8

pir8

Dive Pros Forum Admin

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 10:47 AM

WOW!! What a gal! Now get the grumpy look off your face...you should be thrilled! Even a few hours of wedded bliss with Lynette would have anyone smiling! :cool1:

Or is that the look of a man who was divorced as quickly as he was married?

You're the one that wanted that as my avatar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users