• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Cabo San Lucas

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46 No Pressure

No Pressure

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Board Status:occasionally bored
  • Cert Level:Master Diver/ Some tech stuff. Now mostly just jump in, float, breathe, get in the zone.
  • Logged Dives:1500+

Posted 05 August 2004 - 09:58 PM

gee, doncha think cabo would be a great place for a meeting, murph???

I'm already on it, TF. Had my advanced scout check it out for me. 'course we are waiting PATIENTLY for the photos and trip report. :teeth:
Diving; My zen space.

#47 sapphire

sapphire

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 11:17 PM

gee, doncha think cabo would be a great place for a meeting, murph???

I'm already on it, TF. Had my advanced scout check it out for me. 'course we are waiting PATIENTLY for the photos and trip report. :teeth:

Gosh Mark, you are soooo persuasive! Ok, just ONE more Cabo picture! (You realize I am still trying to fix up my Little Cayman pictures from June, don't you?) And here I thought your name was "No Pressure" :cool2: !!

Attached Images

• zebra_moray.jpg

Edited by sapphire, 05 August 2004 - 11:18 PM.

#48 zendiver

zendiver

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts
  • Cert Level:AI
  • Logged Dives:1011

Posted 06 August 2004 - 12:06 AM

Awesome shot sapphire. You have a good eye my dear. Now I am one of the ones patiently waiting...... :teeth: :cool2: :teeth: :whistle:
[color=blue]Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--"WOW--What a ride!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users