• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

SOLD OUT!!! NC July 3-7, 2008...SD's Farewell to the Graveyard of the Atlantic!

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 07 March 2008 - 09:13 PM

NOTE: Join us in our "LAST HURRAH" with special pricing diving the "GRAVEYARD OF THE ATLANTIC"! Join our last trip diving on History...AMERICAN HISTORY....OUR HISTORY! And WIN a chance to get one of ten FREE National Geographics "Ghost Fleet of the Outer Banks" maps for just going or an autographed NC wreckdiving book and USS Schurz bullets/artifacts for early payment! Posted Image

Hey everyone...it is tradition for us to do several annual North Carolina Wreck and Shark Diving adventures a year! But alas all good GREAT things must come to an end. :lmao: This will be our last year diving the Graveyard of the Atlantic! So join us for this special 'last hurrah'! We'll arrive the 3rd, dive the 4th and then celebrate our Independence on history and surrounded by history in beautiful Altantic Beach, Morehead City and Beaufort, NC! We'll then dive the 5th and 6th on 2 different wrecks each day and then our "drive in" divers will depart on the 6th and fly in divers will depart on the 7th! (Some of us are then heading to Key West to dive the Dry Tortugas...come join the fun!)

Don't miss this one...it will be our last year to my favorite diving destination...North Carolina! Posted Image

4th of July in historic North Carolina...diving on history...OUR history! And watching fireworks light it all up...it just doesn't get any better then that! Posted ImagePosted Image

But WAIT...IT JUST GOT BETTER!!! HOW? First we are celebrating our last trip to NC and we are giving away 10 National Geograhic maps suitable for framing showing all the wrecks of the Outer Banks...including our favorite NC wrecks the U-352, the Schurz, the Papoose, and more! And DAN and COCHRAN Computers are teaming up again with SingleDivers.com to do more data collection for studies being conducted to understand DCS and the average diver and how to prevent it. Cochran computers have always been a part of DAN's efforts to help prevent DCS but Cochran's new computers go even farther to collect critical data such as your flight durations and times, as well as if you are diving in fresh or salt water, cold or warm water and more. Sampling once a second compared to once every 7-8 seconds like most computers, these computers are incredibly intelligent and we are very excited that we'll be able to use them to collect data for DAN on this trip as well as check out the newest and most exciting dive computers from the Cochran Dive Team!

To See More...Click here for NC Photo Gallery

This year's FireWorks on History NC Wreck and Shark Diving trip is July 4-6 diving with July 3rd and July 7th as travel days.

Who's Going? ONLY 18 spots! Posted Image

1. Kamala aka the "Wreck Wench" TX - (pd) 3 days/4nites- D/O -pd Fills Nitrox Only- pd - Flying Survey & Waiver
2. Bill aka OTWDiver - SC - (pd) 3days/4nites -D/O -dep Nitrox Fills Only - Drive In + extra nite - Official Trip Instructor
3. George aka georoc01 - 3days/4nites D/O, PAID IN FULL, (Nitrox 120 LP STEEL Rentals Pd $114), survey/waiver Rec'd
4. Anthony aka NJBerserker - 3days/4nites D/O ($250 Dep + $190 pmt). Drive in - EXTRA Nite /own lead/own tanks/need two (2) nitrox fills. $28 Tanks PD Add'l chrg 112's?- NO! Survey/Waiver Rec'd
5. Wayne aka Walrus TX, D/O, (PAID IN FULL), 100's Nitrox Rentals, 26# Lead, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
6. Elaine aka Hover Girl, D/O, (PAID IN FULL)Drive in + extra nite, nitrox 80's rental PD, lead #13 (total for Elaine & friend), staying 4 nites pdWaiver/Survey Rec'd
7. Keith aka Keith, D/O, (PAID IN FULL) Drive in + extra nite, nitrox 80's rental PD, lead #___, staying 4 nites PD, Waiver/Survey Rec'd
8. Rocky aka Rocky - D/O, 3days/4 nites, Drive In pkg + extra nite (PAID IN FULL including extra night) Nitrox Fills, no Lead/no tanks, Waiver/Survey Rec'd
9. Judy aka Judy, 3days/3nitesPAID IN FULL, Survey & Waiver Rec'd, No lead, Bringing 6 tanks, no fills.
10. Mark aka Capn Jack TX - S/O, (PAID IN FULL) s/o upgrade pd), Flying in/steel 100 double pd/ Survey & waiver Rec'd
11. Don aka 2dive, D/O, (PAID IN FULL), Nitrox, Tanks 100's PD, 8#Lead, Survey & Waiver Rec'd
12. Jeff aka Sparky103 - D/O, (PAID IN FULL), (Nitrox 100 Rentals PD $114), lead-16#, Need survey & waiver Rec'd
13. Butch aka Cajun Diver, D/O, (PAID IN FULL), Nitrox, wants 100's pmt PD, 12#Lead, Survey, Waiver Rec'd
14. Timothy aka Parr-T TX - DO, Trip Paid in Full, Wants 100s PD, Nitrox PD, Nitrox Class & Cert PD, Airfare PD, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
15. Que aka Sea Urchin, D/O PAID IN FULL, Tanks 100s PD, Nitrox, Lead 16, Survey Rec'd, Need Waiver

Deposit received & Waiting on Documents:

15. Liz aka Followliz - Dep $400, nitrox 80's, drive in pkg, all 3 days, no lead
17. Dan aka Hurricane Dan - D/O, (Trip Paid), Drive in Pkg, $100 pd towards tanks...Nitrox 100 rentals, Lead = 0, Need Survey, Need Waiver

Check's & Doc's in the mail...

18. Tim aka timalso, D/O, Nitrox, Lead-16#, wants steel 100's, Survey/Waiver Rec'd, Need $$$

SPECIAL REQUEST LIST:

1. Jim aka JimG wants to dive FRIDAY only...wanting someone else to dive the weekend dates of Sat & Sun
2. Jeff (2dive's son) wants to dive SATURDAY only & share hotel room with his dad for Friday and Sat nights

Waiting List When all 18 spots are filled:

Who's Interested...

1. Dan aka Scubatooth
2. Debbie aka diverdeb

Full Details below:Posted Image

Hey gang! ONLY 18 TOTAL can do this trip!!! Diving on History in North Carolina is a once in a lifetime dive you have to do at LEAST once!!! But I'll warn you...when you find out that there is Caribbean water with HUGE animal encounters and the most incredible wrecks that you can dive on or in...you may just get 'hooked' like some of us near and dear to you...ahem...me! :cool2:

What You'll See: Posted Image

REAL WWI and WWII shipwrecks..sunk as early as 1918
The U-352...the second U-Boat sunk by the US in WWII and the ONLY U-Boat in warm, clear diveable waters!
Numerous U-Boat victims (not bodies) who fought valiantly for our freedoms!
Large animals such as Huge Southern Stingrays, Barracudas, Grouper, Amberjack, and yes SHARKS...SHARKS...SHARKS!!! Posted Image

(Please note that we ask for 40+ dives and adv open water or equilivent in experience as these wrecks are 80-125ft in depth. The water temps are 78-85 degrees at depth and vis is 70-150 ft. No wreck certfication is required however the standard nitrox blend is 30%. Most wrecks do NOT have penetration opportunities and you must be specially trained to attempt a wreck penetration. Many of the wrecks have light passthru's where you can swim in and out to the light on the other side. Most of the wrecks are scattered due to frequent storms or if inshore cable layered to prevent hazards to shipping.) The boat is quite accommodating to recreational and tech-light divers. Stage/pony bottles are ok. You will have between an hour and 1.5 hr surface interval and we will spend most of the day offshore with 1.5 to 2 hr transit times to the boat.

See full package details below these summaries.

4 nights/3 days Diving/6 boat dives/lunch & breakfast/BBQ/xfers RDU/AB
$750 fly in diver d/o* $625 drive in divers d/o (has 1 less night of hotel, no air, no xfers from RDU to MHC, etc)*

*Due to the volatile nature of fuel prices, a fuel surcharge may be added upon 30 days' notice.

(All fly in divers need to arrive in RDU Raliegh airport by 3pm Thursday July 3rd for group van pickup. Divers from the local drive in area need to arrive sometime on July 3rd. Depart Monday July 7th from MHCity at 10:30am arrive RDU approx 2:30 pm in time for flights departing 5pm or later from RDU.
Note: Departures earlier than 5pm must be approved by SD.com!

Optional Add-on's:

Single Room Upgrade: $60 per night or $240 add'l for 4 nites (limited single rooms available please ask about availability)
Nitrox: Nitrox Fills for drive in divers with their own tanks 30% mix - 100's $14; 80's $12
Nitrox: Nitrox Rentals are steel or alum (mix is 30%) 100's $19; 80's $16
Air: Air Fills for drive in divers with their own tanks - 100's $7; 80's $6
Air: Air Rentals 100's $12; 80's $8
Additional Sightseeing & Deep Sea Fishing* excursions: Historic Beaufort, Atlantic Beach and Morehead City offer a host of shopping and fun activities on 'the boardwalk'. We can also visit Fort Macon which is the only fort to be commissioned twice in US History...first in the Civil War and then in WWII. (*Can be accommodated if we lose a day of diving OR you plan to stay a day later or arrive a day early.)

Included in the 3 dive day/4 night NC pkg: Posted Image
SD's unique special touches noted in blue - we are unlike the others!
  • Over thirteen years of experienced hosting by the "Wreck Wench" with "Diver Down"
  • 3 days 2 Tank Boat Dives each Day
  • Four (4) nights double occupancy lodging at the Fisherman's Inn Hotel (100 ft from the boat) (DRIVE IN PKG INCLUDES 3 NITES HOTEL)
  • R/T Transfers from Raleigh Airport to Atlantic Beach and back (if needed)
  • Ask about Specialty Certifications you can take before or during your trip such as Nitrox, Wreck, Boat, Deep, Computer, etc.
  • SD's Famous "Meet & Greet" Happy Hour and Introduction Party!
  • Fabulous Fresh Catch & Steak Dockside Cookout Dinner and Drinks (both alcoholic and non) on Friday or Saturday Night ONLY of each trip.
  • Dinner reservations made for all divers each night at one of the great local establishments!
  • Trip price includes Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, water, soda & juice served on the boat daily!
  • Limited lead available, and you will need to bring your own weight belt.
  • Grey SD T-Shirt typically with funny saying on the back commemorating the trip!
Boat limited to ONLY 18 divers plus crew. (Hurry Now to secure your spot!)

NOT Included:

Airfare to RDU and back. (Price varies from $250 to $350 so get your ticket soon!)
Dinner for 3 of 4 nights
Dive tips...typically $10-$20 per day
Fills or rentals see pricing above
Other incidentals
Due to the volatile nature of fuel prices, a fuel surcharge may be added upon 30 days' notice.

*Due to a very short diving season May to Oct; variable weather; and very few dive operators; the diving alone in NC is $125+ per day making it the most expensive per day diving destination...but as you'll see...WELL worth the price to dive on "History" I assure you!

Hotel Info: Fisherman's Inn a classic NC beach town motel perfectly suited for divers. Located at 200 Atlantic Beach Cswy; Atlantic Beach, NC 28512 (252) 726-2273 Directions for driving here.

How to Book a Spot on this Trip:

1. Post in this thread that you plan to join us and your check or payment is in the mail or on it's way. We'll then put your name on the 'check's in the mail' list.
2. Fill out the Trip Rooming & Diving Survey plus the SingleDivers.com Medical Liability Release which you'll find under "Stuff you need to know for ALL SingleDivers.com trips & activities!" or click here to link to it. (Send an email to trips@singledivers.com for the password or ask any Trip Coordinator.)
3. Send your deposit for the trip and/or monies due based upon the payment schedule posted below and payment options. If you need to make special arrangements about payments with me please contact me and I'll gladly work with you.

Discounts:

1. SingleDivers.com Premier Membership Mail In After Trip Rebate <$25> (Please ask one of the trip coordinators for the password to access this form.)
2. Early Bird Booking Special: Steel 100's are limited to the first 12 people who book asking for them. So book early if you want steel tanks rather than alum 100's or 80's. - NOTE: We are working to get more steel tanks if needed.
3. Note: Prices reflect a cash discount. If paying via credit card or paypal please add 3% processing fee.
4. Chance for one of 10 FREE National Geographic Graveyard of the Atlantic maps suitable for framing for anyone who joins in this trip! Drawing will be in NC!
5. Chance for one FREE NC Wrecks Book autographed by the author AND USS Schurz bullets/artifacts for anyone who books and pays in full by May 10th.

Deposit Information:

1. To secure a spot on this limited availability trip either payment in full or a $250 deposit must be rec'd or the spot you hope to have may be taken by another diver. Unless arrangements are made prior with me, missing a deposit deadline can cause your spot to be released to another customer.

2. Deposit Schedule:

a.$250 due at booking to hold your reservation for trip
b. $250 due May 10th
c. $250 or bal due + price of rentals or fills due June 3rd

Note: Trip forms here.

Payment Information:

Please add 3% if paying via paypal or credit card.

If paying via credit card (Visa, MC,) download the SD Credit Card Authorization Form, complete and fax to 214-350-2558. Click here for the form

If paying via paypal go to www.PayPal.com and send payment to kamala@singledivers.com. Be sure to include your address, contact number and screen name in the details section.

If paying via check or money order, please send payment to:

Kamala Shadduck
SingleDivers.com
3957 Gaspar Ste#200
Dallas, TX 75220
214-350-7003
kamala@singledivers.com

Note: PLEASE ask us if you are able and ready to make these phenomenal dives comfortably and safely! NC diving is not for everyone...but it could be for you!

PLEASE obtain trip insurance ...it is VERY inexpensive and will protect your investment. You can purchase it right online as well as check quotes etc.
Click here for a free quote or to purchase online!

or

Click here for another provider that provides excellent rates and coverage!

Edited by ScubaPunk, 02 July 2008 - 07:59 AM.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 07:04 PM

Hey Everyone...this trip is open for booking!

This is a very special trip...SingleDivers.com and it's sister company Red Wet and Blue Diving have been diving North Carolina for over 13 years and this is our farewell trip to the Graveyard of the Atlantic! To celebrate this special trip we are giving 10 of the 18 divers a special National Geograhic's commemorative map suitable for framing and anyone who pays in full by May 10th is eligible for an autographed NC Wreck book and 1918 bullets from the USS Schurz!

So don't miss this chance to dive on history or OWN history on/from the U-352, USS Schurz, or Papoose while joining SingleDivers.com in its farewell trip to the gem of Gulf Stream wreck diving.

How to Book a Spot on this Trip:

1. Post in this thread that you plan to join us and your check or payment is in the mail or on it's way. We'll then put your name on the 'check's in the mail' list.
2. Fill out the Trip Rooming & Diving Survey plus the SingleDivers.com Medical Liability Release which you'll find under "Stuff you need to know for ALL SingleDivers.com trips & activities!" or click here to link to it. (Send an email to trips@singledivers.com for the password or ask any Trip Coordinator.)
3. Send your deposit for the trip and/or monies due based upon the payment schedule posted below and payment options. If you need to make special arrangements about payments with me please contact me and I'll gladly work with you.
4. To be eligible for one of the "Ghost Fleet of the Outer Banks" maps simply join in the trip. The winners will be drawn in NC and your maps presented to you there.
5. To be eligibe for the autographed copy of NC Wreck Diving book and either bullets/artifact from the USS Schurz simply pay in full by May 10th. Its that simple...

See you in NC! kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#3 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 16 April 2008 - 07:16 PM

who is the dive op? I didn't see this info in your trip post

#4 Guest_Sea Urchin_*

Guest_Sea Urchin_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2008 - 07:19 PM

Mrs. Wenchie,

Which boat are we diving with on this trip?

Que :wakawaka:

#5 NJBerserker

NJBerserker

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver/ Nitrox/ DAN DEMP/ TDI Dive Medic
  • Logged Dives:~75

Posted 16 April 2008 - 08:42 PM

I'm in (surprise, surprise). Drive in/own lead/own tanks/need two (2) nitrox fills. Please let me know what if any additional charge there will be for my tanks as they are 112's. Check's in the mail.
Proud Member of the Cooper River "A-Team"

#6 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 07:21 AM

I'm in (surprise, surprise). Drive in/own lead/own tanks/need two (2) nitrox fills. Please let me know what if any additional charge there will be for my tanks as they are 112's. Check's in the mail.

That is great news! I'll get you on the trip! And if there is an add'l charge I'll let you know. Glad to have you on this amazing adventure! -ww :wakawaka:

p.s. assuming d/o correct? And does '2 fills' mean you have 4 tanks so will only need 2 of them filled for the last day?

formerly...

#7 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 07:34 AM

Mrs. Wenchie,

Which boat are we diving with on this trip?

Que :wakawaka:

Hey Kim and Que...we've dove with several operators in NC and had a great time with all of them. However it is only fitting to go out where it all began...with Capt Bobby Cox of the DiverDown. We've been diving with him for over 10 years and while the ride was a bit bumpy during our last growing phase year before last...its been a great ride in general and only fitting we end our glorious run with him!

It would be wonderful if you BOTH could join us! It will indeed be special! kamala

formerly...

#8 NJBerserker

NJBerserker

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver/ Nitrox/ DAN DEMP/ TDI Dive Medic
  • Logged Dives:~75

Posted 17 April 2008 - 04:41 PM

p.s. assuming d/o correct? And does '2 fills' mean you have 4 tanks so will only need 2 of them filled for the last day?

Yes, I will be hauling down four (4) 112cf tanks. I will only need two of them filled for the last day.
Proud Member of the Cooper River "A-Team"

#9 Racer184

Racer184

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • Cert Level:Former Open Water Instructor S.D.I.
  • Logged Dives:>500

Posted 17 April 2008 - 07:40 PM

Is there an interesting reason why it is the "last" trip?

#10 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:22 AM

Put me on the seriously interested list. This trip comes around right at when we do shift bid so i wont know until the last moment but im gonna see what i can do to make it to dive one of my favorite locations.

Tooth

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#11 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:34 AM

The interesting reason is that it has lost interest, and WW has been having a tough time filling the trips to NC. It will be interesting to see if the interest increases and then maybe she will start running this trip again!

#12 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:35 AM

Put me on the seriously interested list. This trip comes around right at when we do shift bid so i wont know until the last moment but im gonna see what i can do to make it to dive one of my favorite locations.

Tooth

Hope you can make it Tooth!

#13 JimG

JimG

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor Trainer
  • Logged Dives:Not enough!

Posted 18 April 2008 - 09:06 AM

Is there any chance you all would do a partial trip on a "space available" basis? Reason I am asking is that I will actually be in Wilmington that week on vacation, and might be able to sneak up to Morehead City for the Friday dives. I doubt I could stay through the whole weekend though, since I have to be somewhere else bright and early on that following Monday. I have enough experience organizing trips that I know you'd rather sell a "full trip" for all three days if you can, but I am wondering if I could join you all just for one day if you're not able to do that.

I can bring all my own gear (including tanks) and an UW video camera. :birthday: I am also OK to wait until the last minute to see if there is space. My backup plan is to dive around Wilmington (which I've certainly done plenty of, so no issues there), but I'd much rather dive with a group that I know, than take "pot luck" on a local charter.

-JimG
Will DIR for food!

#14 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:45 PM

Is there any chance you all would do a partial trip on a "space available" basis? Reason I am asking is that I will actually be in Wilmington that week on vacation, and might be able to sneak up to Morehead City for the Friday dives. I doubt I could stay through the whole weekend though, since I have to be somewhere else bright and early on that following Monday. I have enough experience organizing trips that I know you'd rather sell a "full trip" for all three days if you can, but I am wondering if I could join you all just for one day if you're not able to do that.

I can bring all my own gear (including tanks) and an UW video camera. :birthday: I am also OK to wait until the last minute to see if there is space. My backup plan is to dive around Wilmington (which I've certainly done plenty of, so no issues there), but I'd much rather dive with a group that I know, than take "pot luck" on a local charter.

-JimG

Jim we'd love to have you! As you have guessed I have to pay for ALL the spots whether filled or not. So if anyone can only do the weekend then its a slam dunk to have you do the Friday only...or if I lose my A-R-S-E on empty spots...then one day is better than none!

We'll put you on the "I want Friday Only...can anyone just do the weekend part of the pkg" list! :birthday:

And you are right about 'pot luck'. ESPECIALLY in this destination!

So for those of you who have ever considered NC....this is the group and the time! -ww

formerly...

#15 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:55 PM

The interesting reason is that it has lost interest, and WW has been having a tough time filling the trips to NC. It will be interesting to see if the interest increases and then maybe she will start running this trip again!

As noted in my posts above, traveling to and diving in North Carolina is one of the more expensive areas in the nation. The reason is tied to the location of the wrecks, which are 25-35 miles from shore resulting in 2+ hour boat rides (i.e. alotta fuel). In addition, unless a boat is a tiny 6-pack (which is often not large enough), the dive boats will look to take up to 18 divers. For Single Divers to book a boat we obligate to fill it to capacity and are responsible when we do not.

As the NC trips were the precursor to SingleDivers.com, they are our legacy and hold very fond memories for me. This last July 4th trip will be our 13th annual, and last year's October trip was our 11th annual. I do feel confident in saying that most divers who have joined us will agree the value of the amazing dive environments in addition to the incredible opportunity to dive such historical wrecks is worth the effort. I will be saddened to not be offering annual trips at this time, but certainly if diver requests were numerous enough to warrant them again in the future, I would be ecstatic to schedule a trip!

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users