• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

SOLD OUT!!! NC July 3-7, 2008...SD's Farewell to the Graveyard of the Atlantic!

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#196 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 02 July 2008 - 05:12 PM

what I usually do is pick up my luggage and then head out to the curb. In between luggage and curb, you should call Wenchie to let her know you've arrived. Then, she will pick you up with the van

#197 timalso

timalso

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Cert Level:instructor
  • Logged Dives:350

Posted 02 July 2008 - 05:54 PM

what I usually do is pick up my luggage and then head out to the curb. In between luggage and curb, you should call Wenchie to let her know you've arrived. Then, she will pick you up with the van

Is her cell # the one listed in this thread on page 1?

#198 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 02 July 2008 - 06:05 PM

Yes, that number rolls to her cell phone

#199 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:16 AM

Yes, that number rolls to her cell phone

Thanks Kimmie!

Sorry so late in posting...I have your arrival times. I arrive 11:20-ish and have to get the van(s). Walrus will be helping me. :)

As you arrive call 214-350-7003 and let it ring as it has to ring the Dallas number first then transfer to my celfone. If you don't get me...I'll call you asap from the caller ID. If you gave us a cel# I'll have that too.

We will do several passes to pick people up. After you land call me. Then get your luggage and stay in baggage claim if its hot outside or hang outside if its comfortable until we can get you. When you call tell me terminal number or the airline you flew in on. Basically RDU has 2 terminals...Terminal C for American and Terminal A for ALL OTHERS.

See you all tomorrow.

FYI...the last person arriving will be at 3pm barring no flight delays. Bill aka OTWDiver and my better half will be arriving around 2pm and he will help carry luggage so I can put more PEEPS in the van. He may also carry the food for us and/or one person if needed so I can avoid renting a second van for only 1-2 people.

Thanks everyone...see you tomorrow! k

p.s. if all goes well we should pull into Altantic Beach / Morehead City area around 7pm. Anyone driving in around that time please join us for dinner! :angel2:

p.s. Those arriving early will get to eat lunch while I shop for trip food and the others arrive. Those arriving at the last minute we'll get a great sandwich on the road after we clear RDU traffic on a holiday weekend. If we can I'll stop for drinks, snacks etc.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users