• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

SOLD OUT!!! NC July 3-7, 2008...SD's Farewell to the Graveyard of the Atlantic!

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#31 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,585 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 23 April 2008 - 07:54 AM

Document Update:

1. George aka georoc01 - rec'd your survey! :welcome:

Do you want D/O or S/O? Nitrox? I know WW is looking for some super, mac-daddy tanks for you. :welcome:

D/O..Nitrox if avail for whatever tanks WW finds for me!

Just so you know...the nitrox blend is 30% for the area...this allows us to go a bit deeper safely since most wrecks are 80-120 ft. And I'll find you mac-daddy tanks...no worries! :welcome:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#32 NJBerserker

NJBerserker

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver/ Nitrox/ DAN DEMP/ TDI Dive Medic
  • Logged Dives:~75

Posted 23 April 2008 - 10:09 AM

I will be bringing down four tanks full of Nitrox 28 (my preferred no-deco deep gas). This guy won't complain that I'm not diving the "NC Blend" for the first two days or anything like that will he?
Proud Member of the Cooper River "A-Team"

#33 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,585 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 10:15 AM

I will be bringing down four tanks full of Nitrox 28 (my preferred no-deco deep gas). This guy won't complain that I'm not diving the "NC Blend" for the first two days or anything like that will he?

Nope...28% is great! :welcome:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#34 sparky103

sparky103

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:180

Posted 23 April 2008 - 02:57 PM

:hiya: :fish: I thought I looked and asked for this trip for about...6 MONTHS NOW, now I don't know if I want to go. NOT :excl: :excl: :excl: You had better put me down for this trip ( with mucho-grande tanks---120 def. ok) :welcome: but I still need to know if it's straight-up 3 days or the traditional optional extra day of :diver: diving. I am still going from here to the Dry Tortugas :2cool: trip so, I Need To Know :)
Thank You :fish2: :diver: Jeff
There's a fine line between stubborn and stupid. Pete Dexter

There's hope,  just not for us. Franz Kafka

When one man, for whatever reason, has the opportunity to lead an extraordinary life, he has no right to keep it to himself. jacques-yves cousteau

I rise every morning torn between the desire to save the world, or to savor the world. E B White

In three words I can sum up life: It goes on. Robert Frost

#35 diverdeb

diverdeb

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Technical Foundations Instructor, DCSI
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 23 April 2008 - 03:40 PM

:hiya: :fish: I thought I looked and asked for this trip for about...6 MONTHS NOW, now I don't know if I want to go. NOT :excl: :excl: :hiya: You had better put me down for this trip ( with mucho-grande tanks---120 def. ok) :welcome: but I still need to know if it's straight-up 3 days or the traditional optional extra day of :2cool: diving. I am still going from here to the Dry Tortugas :excl: trip so, I Need To Know :)
Thank You :fish2: :diver: Jeff

:diver: Way cool that you're going to join us!! I will get back to you about the number of days, but for now we'll go ahead and get you on the list! D/O or S/O?
As for me, I'm feeling pretty scubalicious. 

#36 bluedolphin

bluedolphin

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts
  • Board Status:Private
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:296

Posted 24 April 2008 - 01:50 PM

What about a room share only for Friday and Saturday night if there is space available (no diving, just a room share)
Happy Diving
Linda
Posted Image

#37 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,585 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 02:13 PM

What about a room share only for Friday and Saturday night if there is space available (no diving, just a room share)

Hey girl...I can't commit to that just yet...if the trip fills out we'll most likely use every room we have at the motel. Right now I have every room booked just as I have ever spot on the boat. However if for some reason it does not completely fill...and you haven't made other arrangements then sure I'll work with you.

formerly...

#38 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,585 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 02:15 PM

:hiya: :wavey: I thought I looked and asked for this trip for about...6 MONTHS NOW, now I don't know if I want to go. NOT :excl: :excl: :excl: You had better put me down for this trip ( with mucho-grande tanks---120 def. ok) :twist: but I still need to know if it's straight-up 3 days or the traditional optional extra day of :diver: diving. I am still going from here to the Dry Tortugas :2cool: trip so, I Need To Know :teeth:
Thank You :teeth: :thankyou: Jeff

:cool1: Way cool that you're going to join us!! I will get back to you about the number of days, but for now we'll go ahead and get you on the list! D/O or S/O?

Hey Jeff...its only 3 days of diving this year. If we can get 10 people who want to do a 4th day then we can make that happen too. I figure with only 3 days we can get to Key West with less issues and maybe even dive a day there before the Dry Tortugas trip!

And I already know the answer...d/o for you! Put him on the list DiverDeb!

As for 120's...I'll see what I can do. But for sure you'll have steel 100's! :cool1:

formerly...

#39 bluedolphin

bluedolphin

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts
  • Board Status:Private
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:296

Posted 24 April 2008 - 06:38 PM

Hey girl...I can't commit to that just yet...if the trip fills out we'll most likely use every room we have at the motel. Right now I have every room booked just as I have ever spot on the boat. However if for some reason it does not completely fill...and you haven't made other arrangements then sure I'll work with you.

No problem as I said if it doesn't fill up. Right now I am in town, (I usually go to Florida that week, but not this year). I have been meaning to get to Morehead. So if there is space available we can talk if not, I can take care of what I need to take care of some other time. No biggie.
Happy Diving
Linda
Posted Image

#40 Capn Jack

Capn Jack

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Board Status:Working to fund the next trip
  • Cert Level:YMCA in 65, dove till 79, returned in 2002... now will work for air and/or beer as a DM
  • Logged Dives:not enough

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:15 PM

Checks in the mail for S/O, I'm diving whatever Bill says - I'm thinking he'll have us take a couple of 50% for deco and air for the rest.

I used steel 104 double before, so would prefer that setup - but again - Bill is the boss.

I'll be driving in so SWMBO will have a car.
No aquarium, no tank in a marine land, however spacious it may be, can begin to duplicate the conditions of the sea. And no dolphin who inhabits one of those aquariums or one of those marine lands can be considered normal.
Jacques Yves Cousteau

#41 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:23 PM

Checks in the mail for S/O, I'm diving whatever Bill says - I'm thinking he'll have us take a couple of 50% for deco and air for the rest.

I used steel 104 double before, so would prefer that setup - but again - Bill is the boss.

Gotcha on the list Capn!

#42 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,585 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:44 PM

That is great news! :)

formerly...

#43 sparky103

sparky103

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:180

Posted 24 April 2008 - 09:25 PM

:hiya: :cool1: I thought I looked and asked for this trip for about...6 MONTHS NOW, now I don't know if I want to go. NOT :excl: :excl: :excl: You had better put me down for this trip ( with mucho-grande tanks---120 def. ok) :wakawaka: but I still need to know if it's straight-up 3 days or the traditional optional extra day of :teeth: diving. I am still going from here to the Dry Tortugas :2cool: trip so, I Need To Know :wakawaka:
Thank You :respect: :cool2: Jeff

:teeth: Way cool that you're going to join us!! I will get back to you about the number of days, but for now we'll go ahead and get you on the list! D/O or S/O?

Hey Jeff...its only 3 days of diving this year. If we can get 10 people who want to do a 4th day then we can make that happen too. I figure with only 3 days we can get to Key West with less issues and maybe even dive a day there before the Dry Tortugas trip!

And I already know the answer...d/o for you! Put him on the list DiverDeb!

As for 120's...I'll see what I can do. But for sure you'll have steel 100's! :teeth:

See Deb?
This is why the smart divers dive with SD. We don't even have to log on and the Great
Trip Coordinators
(like yourself)know what we want :cool1: :lmao: I'll get the forms filled out this weekend. I'll be diving Nitrox 6 x $19. Do we need to bring towels or linens ? Can't wait to dive NC again :) :)
Jeff
There's a fine line between stubborn and stupid. Pete Dexter

There's hope,  just not for us. Franz Kafka

When one man, for whatever reason, has the opportunity to lead an extraordinary life, he has no right to keep it to himself. jacques-yves cousteau

I rise every morning torn between the desire to save the world, or to savor the world. E B White

In three words I can sum up life: It goes on. Robert Frost

#44 diverdeb

diverdeb

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Technical Foundations Instructor, DCSI
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 24 April 2008 - 09:51 PM

Are you bringing your own deco bottles? Or will you need to rent them? If so, what size? WW probably already knows this, but I'm checking anyway. :)
As for me, I'm feeling pretty scubalicious. 

#45 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,585 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:56 PM

Are you bringing your own deco bottles? Or will you need to rent them? If so, what size? WW probably already knows this, but I'm checking anyway. :lmao:

Glad you asked...even though he is driving I'm thinking he is renting from the Bill-meister....but I may be wrong. I'll let Mark confirm my hunch! :-D

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users