• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Blue Heron Bridge Sunday 30 March

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Scuba_Dad

Scuba_Dad

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Scuba Diver Trainer
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:40 PM

Debi coerced me into diving Blue Heron Bridge Sunday afternoon. High tide is at 3:17. Anyone else going to be there?

I'm also diving with Jupiter Dive Center that morning... If anyone is on the Republic IV... let me know.

Al
If you're bored diving, then you quit learning...

#2 a_fl_mermaid

a_fl_mermaid

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Cert Level:OW. AOW, Nitrox, Night diver, underw. hunter, equip spec.
  • Logged Dives:too many to count, but recently only a few in 2007, some in the Florida keys and 4 days in Utila.

Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:09 PM

Sorry scuba dad, I've already committed to sewing my next belly dancing outfit! Tyr me again another time?

#3 Scuba_Dad

Scuba_Dad

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 09:00 PM

Sorry scuba dad, I've already committed to sewing my next belly dancing outfit! Tyr me again another time?

We just can't get our schedules to work out. Some day...

#4 a_fl_mermaid

a_fl_mermaid

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Logged Dives:too many to count, but recently only a few in 2007, some in the Florida keys and 4 days in Utila.

Posted 27 March 2008 - 09:13 PM

We just can't get our schedules to work out. Some day...

Yes, we'll definitely keep trying.

#5 pmarie

pmarie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • Cert Level:Playing at Divemaster
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:37 PM

Maybe one day I'll get to do this dive. I've been wanting to for quite some time and I just cannot get a schedule that will get me there!!!

#6 DiverBabs

DiverBabs

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / NITROX
  • Logged Dives:1400 plus....

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:46 PM

Maybe one day I'll get to do this dive. I've been wanting to for quite some time and I just cannot get a schedule that will get me there!!!

Be sure to post when you do head down Patty. I'd love to dive it again!
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965)

"Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young." - Dorothy Canfield Fisher

#7 pmarie

pmarie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • Cert Level:Playing at Divemaster
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 31 March 2008 - 07:26 PM

I might be headed that way this weekend, I'm not sure yet of my schedule. I played in Blue Springs on Sunday with some new gear.

I would like to dive with you again. Even though we had a "rough" one I still enjoyed meeting everyone and diving with you.

#8 a_fl_mermaid

a_fl_mermaid

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:26 PM

Can anyone recommend some north florida dive spots? Salt or fresh water but not cave diving? I'd like to recommend some to somebody but don't know of any myself!

#9 DiverBabs

DiverBabs

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:41 PM

I might be headed that way this weekend, I'm not sure yet of my schedule. I played in Blue Springs on Sunday with some new gear.

I would like to dive with you again. Even though we had a "rough" one I still enjoyed meeting everyone and diving with you.

I have no idea what the tides are doing and my schedule is somewhat up in the air for the weekend.

Let me know if you decide to head that way... I'll see if I can join you.
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965)

"Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young." - Dorothy Canfield Fisher

#10 Scuba_Dad

Scuba_Dad

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 02:54 PM

I have no idea what the tides are doing and my schedule is somewhat up in the air for the weekend.

Let me know if you decide to head that way... I'll see if I can join you.

Saturday - 8:15AM
Sunday - 8:58 AM

I can't make it this weekend... but, next weekend is a possiblity. I'll probably do a morning dive with students and an afternoon dive at the bridge.

#11 ScubaDrew

ScubaDrew

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 04 April 2008 - 03:08 PM

Does anyone know the tides for the May 10 or 11? I will be coming down and diving with JASA those two days, and my flight is late enough on Monday that I can do an afternoon dive on either Saturday or Sunday, if anyone is interested. I have heard many wonderful things about this bridge and would love to dive it one of these days...
Drew Z.

"Winter is not a season, it's an occupation." -Sinclair Lewis

Meet Pearl and Opal, the new shark rays in Adventure Aquarium.

#12 DiverBabs

DiverBabs

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 03:23 PM

Does anyone know the tides for the May 10 or 11? I will be coming down and diving with JASA those two days, and my flight is late enough on Monday that I can do an afternoon dive on either Saturday or Sunday, if anyone is interested. I have heard many wonderful things about this bridge and would love to dive it one of these days...

May 10th & 11th! Bummer... Any other time and I'd try to catch up with you down there Drew. Both Zach and I will be in Bonaire. I'm sure some of the other folks in the area will hook up with you though.

#13 ScubaDrew

ScubaDrew

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:53 PM

May 10th & 11th! Bummer... Any other time and I'd try to catch up with you down there Drew. Both Zach and I will be in Bonaire. I'm sure some of the other folks in the area will hook up with you though.

I know..and Lynette is cramming for a final too! :birthday: But I figured out is neither expensive nor difficult to get down there, so I am planning to get back down there at least once more this year! :D I will be sure to post here enough in advance to try and plan something...
Drew Z.

#14 DivingDeb

DivingDeb

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox AOW
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 04 April 2008 - 06:29 PM

I & a dive buddy are probably free on Sunday April 13th If anyone is doing that day.

Drew I think I am free for the weekend you are in town & can prob dive with JASA in the am on Sat (or even Sunday) & bridge in afternoon. According to the tide chart Zach gave me I think high tide is 130pm on May 10th so morning boat trip then off a couple mile drive to bridge might just work. I defer to Al as I've never dove the bridge. He would know best time.
It would be great to see you again

#15 ScubaDrew

ScubaDrew

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 07:19 PM

I & a dive buddy are probably free on Sunday April 13th If anyone is doing that day.

Drew I think I am free for the weekend you are in town & can prob dive with JASA in the am on Sat (or even Sunday) & bridge in afternoon. According to the tide chart Zach gave me I think high tide is 130pm on May 10th so morning boat trip then off a couple mile drive to bridge might just work. I defer to Al as I've never dove the bridge. He would know best time.
It would be great to see you again

Cool! That would be lots of fun!
Drew Z.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users