• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

CHANGED: Bahamas New Year's Eve Island Dream Dec (26)27-Jan 3rd

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

#31 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 31 May 2008 - 09:36 AM

Payment Update:

1. Edward aka Knight Hawk: ww got your payment in full for upper deck + nitrox + Marshalls = $1699 :diver:

Document Update:

1. Edward aka Knight Hawk: ww got your waiver! :cheerleader:

#32 SeaSeeker

SeaSeeker

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:42+

Posted 05 June 2008 - 03:52 PM

Hi all,
as I mentioned in my previous post, I've been considering extending the trip and doing a little additional time in the Bahamas - the excuse being the lovely direct flights from Calgary to Nassau only run on Mondays and Fridays. I need little encouragement to want to find additional dive days, though. LOL

I will fly on Friday Dec 26 from Calgary to Nassau then to Georgetown on the same day. On the return, we get back to Georgetown on Saturday the 3rd.

So, I am considering two options involving extra diving days at Stuart Cove's on Nassau (New Providence).

First - travel from Georgetown to Nassau on Jan 3, 2009, dive on Sunday Jan 4 and return to Canada on Monday Jan 5

Second - arrival from Georgetown to Nassau on Jan 3, 2009, dive 5 days on Sunday Jan 4 to Thursday Jan 8, and return to Canada on Friday Jan 9.

I have requested quotes from them for diving. I'd appreciate any feedback or ideas any of you well-travelled folks have.
And, if anyone is up for joining me on this little extension, I'd love it!

The internet research and reading I have done seems to tell me that Stuart Cove's is the leading dive operator on New Providence. If any of you know another that I should consider, I'd love to hear about it.

I have to decide fairly soon so I can book my flights, so I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Tammie aka SeaSeeker
Carpe Diem!

#33 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 06 June 2008 - 09:37 AM

The internet research and reading I have done seems to tell me that Stuart Cove's is the leading dive operator on New Providence. If any of you know another that I should consider, I'd love to hear about it.

I have to decide fairly soon so I can book my flights, so I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Tammie aka SeaSeeker

Hi Tammie...we are a booking agent for Stuart's Cove and yes ...they are one of the best operators. Let us know and we should be able to book the trip for you...perhaps at a slight discount even. Being the holiday season perhaps not but we do have extra clout if that is ever needed!

Anyone want to join her??? kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#34 SeaSeeker

SeaSeeker

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 11:04 AM

Thanks,
Tammie aka SeaSeeker

Hi Tammie...we are a booking agent for Stuart's Cove and yes ...they are one of the best operators. Let us know and we should be able to book the trip for you...perhaps at a slight discount even. Being the holiday season perhaps not but we do have extra clout if that is ever needed!

WW - that is awesome - I will absolutely book the trip with you. I'll be in touch next week to do that. I have to decide on a hotel that I want to stay at - any ideas?

ciao,
Tammie
Carpe Diem!

• Guests

Posted 15 June 2008 - 09:49 AM

Hi all,

You can put me down for this one also. My birthday (39th, I can touch the top of the hill now :birthday: ) is New Years Eve and this sounds like the best place to be. I'll want the Upper deck and a single bed, Nitrox, and I'll be arriving on the 26th so a room at Marshals. That is $1699 right.

So I need to get a room on Friday night right? Any suggestions???

Need to get a flight this week or I will need a loan. Check goes in the mail tomorrow.

#36 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 05:24 PM

Hi all,

You can put me down for this one also. My birthday (39th, I can touch the top of the hill now :birthday: ) is New Years Eve and this sounds like the best place to be. I'll want the Upper deck and a single bed, Nitrox, and I'll be arriving on the 26th so a room at Marshals. That is $1699 right.

Need to get a flight this week or I will need a loan. Check goes in the mail tomorrow.

I will be happy to put you down for this one, and a room at Marshalls. I'll check on the calculations, I haven't added it up. Probably Marshall's for Friday night.

#37 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:08 AM

Hi all,

You can put me down for this one also. My birthday (39th, I can touch the top of the hill now :cool1: ) is New Years Eve and this sounds like the best place to be. I'll want the Upper deck and a single bed, Nitrox, and I'll be arriving on the 26th so a room at Marshals. That is $1699 right.

Trip runs Sat to Sat so we added in Friday the 26th at Marshalls to ensure everyone gets to the Bahamas without travel delay impact. So which Friday nite do you need a room for? If its the 26th you are already covered.

BTW...great to have you Birthday Boy! :bye:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

• Guests

Posted 16 June 2008 - 05:29 PM

Hi all,

You can put me down for this one also. My birthday (39th, I can touch the top of the hill now :fish2: ) is New Years Eve and this sounds like the best place to be. I'll want the Upper deck and a single bed, Nitrox, and I'll be arriving on the 26th so a room at Marshals. That is $1699 right.

Trip runs Sat to Sat so we added in Friday the 26th at Marshalls to ensure everyone gets to the Bahamas without travel delay impact. So which Friday nite do you need a room for? If its the 26th you are already covered.

BTW...great to have you Birthday Boy! :twist:

Never mind, it clearly says that the last Friday is spent aboard the vessel at dock. Duh, I used to be able to read!!! I think we are good here. Two checks are in the mail. One for Roatan and one for this one. They should arrive by Wednesday, maybe tomorrow, since they are coming from Fort Worth. Both paid in full. Other docs will take longer since I don't have insurance yet and my nitrox class is tomorrow. Didn't know that until about an hour ago when I signed up for it. Thanks girl :2cool:

#39 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 09:27 AM

Roger on the extra night, checks will be confirmed when I return from Belize, sounds like you have nitrox and your DAN insurance covered! Just fill out the docs as soon as you can! Cool! -ww

formerly...

#40 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 06:58 PM

Payment Update:

1. Jeffrey aka Cmdr Clownfish: ww got your ck for trip $1495 plus Nitrox $150 + $54 for Marshals Dec 26th :cheerleader:

• Guests

Posted 21 June 2008 - 09:03 AM

I'm going to be at Marshals on the 26th and return to FW on 01/03. I'm not sure you have me listed correctly on the page. My waiver should arrive by USPS today and my survey by email today also. thanks

#42 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 04:42 PM

Document Update:

1. Scott aka Cmdr Clownfish ww got your waiver via mail and Survey via E-mail! :tears:

Edited by ScubaPunk, 22 June 2008 - 05:15 PM.

#43 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 04:48 PM

I'm going to be at Marshals on the 26th and return to FW on 01/03. I'm not sure you have me listed correctly on the page. My waiver should arrive by USPS today and my survey by email today also. thanks

Yep, we got it! Thanks.

#44 SeaSeeker

SeaSeeker

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 12:15 AM

Thanks,
Tammie aka SeaSeeker

Hi WW,
I emailed and PM'd you about booking Stuart Coves with a hotel package. Do you have any time to look into this? I know you just got back from Belize.

I just noticed that it looks like the Wyndham Nassau Resort is having a sale. Their rooms are coming up for the January 3-9 2009 dates at $171 per night on the hotel's website and priceline.com etc. Stuart Cove's website indicates some sort of deal with the Wyndham right now.

Let me know if you received the email and pm and if you can look at this for me. I really should get my dates settled and book my flights asap.

Thanks,
Tammie aka SeaSeeker
Carpe Diem!

#45 nodogs2cats

nodogs2cats

Getting started

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:>500

Posted 07 July 2008 - 10:30 PM

I have been to the Northern Bahamas on Neptune Cruises. Looking forward to joining you in the Southern Bahamas.
I arrive on Dec 26, so I would like a room for that night. double or single either is fine.
For the boat I would like DO upper deck. I would also like Nitrox.
deposit is on the way

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users