• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Bonaire 2008 Photos Topic

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 CJdives

CJdives

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 23 May 2008 - 12:59 PM

Hey guys...

I've got some photos from the dinner and the tourist contest that I'm sure you'd like to see, however is there a way to upload these en masse, by folder or do I have to upload them one at a time.

Hopefully one of you can tell me...or lead me by the hand and show me how to upload by multiples of photos.

Please...pretty please...with sugar on top. :o
If at first you don't succeed...you keep on sucking until you do suck seed. By: Curly of the Three Stooges

#2 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:48 PM

If these are in connection with the Bonaire traip, you will need to upload them one at a time. Follow this link: http://www.singlediv...a...=sc&cat=167 and then select the blue button close to the upper righ tportion of the screen entitled "New Image."

If these are other photos and you would like ot create your own album under your member name, follow this link: http://www.singlediv...a...=sc&cat=172 and then select the blue button close to the upper righ tportion of the screen entitled "New Album." You may then give your new album a title and finalize the new album by selecting the "Create Album" button. Once finalized you may then enter that album and begin uploading photos by selecting the blue button close to the upper righ tportion of the screen entitled "New Image."
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#3 damselfish

damselfish

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Wreck, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:125

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:53 PM

I had to go through www.youtube.com with a slideshow because I couldn't upload more than one. It didn't do the pics justice though. I have a great camera but had to decrease the pixels and all that to upload it. Too bad.
If you figure out another way let me know. ~ Damselfish
Ain't love a BEACH?

#4 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:59 PM

Images that are 400x600 or 300x500 in size should load. These sizes are far more acceptable for display on most computers. If you are willing to allow other members to contact you for the larger images, make note of that and ask them PM you to exchange your alternative contact information.
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#5 CJdives

CJdives

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:07 PM

I had to go through www.youtube.com with a slideshow because I couldn't upload more than one. It didn't do the pics justice though. I have a great camera but had to decrease the pixels and all that to upload it. Too bad.
If you figure out another way let me know. ~ Damselfish

Heeeeyyyyy!!!

Hi Belinda...thanks for the idea, let me see what I can do tonight or tomorrow with all these pics of dinner and the tacky tourist contest, I'm sure ya'll like to see them.

Oh...yeah, before I forget, I remember taking a photo of you while down under.

Anyhow...thanks for the info.

Carlos
If at first you don't succeed...you keep on sucking until you do suck seed. By: Curly of the Three Stooges

#6 CJdives

CJdives

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:09 PM

If these are in connection with the Bonaire traip, you will need to upload them one at a time. Follow this link: http://www.singlediv...a...=sc&cat=167 and then select the blue button close to the upper righ tportion of the screen entitled "New Image."

If these are other photos and you would like ot create your own album under your member name, follow this link: http://www.singlediv...a...=sc&cat=172 and then select the blue button close to the upper righ tportion of the screen entitled "New Album." You may then give your new album a title and finalize the new album by selecting the "Create Album" button. Once finalized you may then enter that album and begin uploading photos by selecting the blue button close to the upper righ tportion of the screen entitled "New Image."

Thank you for all the input, I'll check it out during the next couple of days and see what I can upload...however, Kamala if you get a chance to read this, you've got to have an easier and faster way of uploading pics to the website.

Anyhow...thanks a bunch for the much needed info.

Carlos

#7 dad+2(.5)

dad+2(.5)

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Cert Level:open water,nitrox
  • Logged Dives:50

Posted 24 May 2008 - 07:10 AM

:cool1:  :teeth:  :respect: Carlos, I dont know all the particulars(size ) but you should also check photobucket for options, I use them for all my photos and I put slide shows anywhere that will let me, but if the site dosn't then I also can leaave a link to the photos , like this:  http://s297.photobuc...nt=4f94bb51.pbwclick here to see the (.5)'s.

Edited by dad+2(.5), 24 May 2008 - 07:15 AM.

"Here's to woman! Would that we could fall into her arms without falling into her hands"Ambrose Bierce, quoted in Grattan's Bitter Bierce

#8 CJdives

CJdives

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:41 AM

Hi to all...

Thank you very much for all the input, I decided that the best thing to do was to create a new album, which I've done and titled, "CJ's Bonaire 08" under the member's galleries.

There you will find my pics from the Bonaire 08 trip.

Hope ya'll like them, click on the link below and hopefully it'll get you there.

http://www.singlediv...a...m&album=161

Edited by CJdives, 26 May 2008 - 07:32 AM.

#9 ASDmike

ASDmike

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, EAN
  • Logged Dives:700ish

Posted 24 May 2008 - 11:25 AM

Great photos Carlos!

Candids are very well done and I really like your around the resort pictures. I missed out on photo ops this trip since my unique XD memory card was still in my computer in TX -- my camera was just excess baggage.

Thanks for sharing!
'06 - Fireworks on History, Singles Fantasy
'07 - Ancient Egypt/Red Sea Liveaboard
'08 - Bonaire Singles Week ...In STYLE!!!

#10 Bubbles

Bubbles

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:400-ish

Posted 24 May 2008 - 02:29 PM

Great pics Carolos!!! Thanks for sharing!!
"If life gives you limes, make margaritas." – Jimmy Buffett

#11 ScubaSis

ScubaSis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,753 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW/Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:151

Posted 24 May 2008 - 03:23 PM

Yes, Thanks for sharing Carlos!! Very good!!!!
Handle every stresssful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away.

#12 CJdives

CJdives

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 06:33 PM

You're all very welcome, it was a pleasure meeting all of you and as well, diving with you.

I came away with the feeling of having met new friends, with the hopes of blowing more
bubbles with you guys, sooner than later.

All the best to one and all.

Carlos

#13 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 24 May 2008 - 08:47 PM

Excellent pics Carlos!!!

#14 diverdeb

diverdeb

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Technical Foundations Instructor, DCSI
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 24 May 2008 - 09:09 PM

Love the photos!! Thanks so much for posting! I WANT TO GO BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As for me, I'm feeling pretty scubalicious. 

#15 ScubaSis

ScubaSis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,753 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW/Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:151

Posted 25 May 2008 - 09:13 PM

I put a few pics in the Members Gallery. I am trying to learn to do all this as well. Took me forever to get my pictures resized to download. Take a look if you can find them!!! :wakawaka:

Thanks Zach for the tips!!!!

Edited by ScubaSis, 25 May 2008 - 09:16 PM.

Handle every stresssful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users