• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Anyone going to the CA ScubaShow?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 04 June 2008 - 11:01 PM

Is anyone going to the CA ScubaShow June 21-22?

I'm thinking about going but would love to hook up with some of our local members! Not sure if I'll have a last minute booth or just walk the show...

Who is planning to go?

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 drbill

drbill

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 05 June 2008 - 08:36 AM

Well, it would be a sacrilege if I didn't attend the Long Beach show. I'm always there unless I'm off diving some other country. Not sure if I'll be there both days or just one. It would be great to finally meet, WW. I look like my avatar and will be wearing my blue "Dive Dry with Dr. Bill" fleece vest, or one of my blue DDDB shirts.

#3 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 09:11 AM

Well, it would be a sacrilege if I didn't attend the Long Beach show. I'm always there unless I'm off diving some other country. Not sure if I'll be there both days or just one. It would be great to finally meet, WW. I look like my avatar and will be wearing my blue "Dive Dry with Dr. Bill" fleece vest, or one of my blue DDDB shirts.

Awesome! I have not bought my ticket yet...still need to try and make some last minute arrangements to get there but if I make it I will be looking for you. I look like my avatar(s) and I'll be wearing a SD t-shirt and may even have my signature blue tradeshow hair! :birthday:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#4 Divegirl412

Divegirl412

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 08 June 2008 - 06:09 AM

Awesome! I have not bought my ticket yet...still need to try and make some last minute arrangements to get there but if I make it I will be looking for you. I look like my avatar(s) and I'll be wearing a SD t-shirt and may even have my signature blue tradeshow hair! :teeth:

Karen (Scubadawg) and I will probably be there Sunday. Originally planned Sat, but have a commitment I cannot get out of!! It would be great to see you!!!

Rosa

#5 Jellyfishluv

Jellyfishluv

People are starting to get to know me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Board Status:Always on the go
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:300+ logged

Posted 10 June 2008 - 10:53 PM

Hey, well I booked a hotel months ago when the scuba show was annouced and then got a letter from the State regarding an examination in SACRAMENTO on 21st June so I cancelled my plans for the scuba show this year.

I just got another letter yesterday changing exam location to Calabasas (near long Beach) :teeth: so I guess I could attend on Sunday. I'd have to book a hotel still for Sat. night since I'm now living in San Diego.

What's everyone doing Saturday night?

Edited by Jellyfishluv, 10 June 2008 - 10:54 PM.

:fish2: Keep on swimming, swimming, swimming...

#6 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:13 AM

Hey, well I booked a hotel months ago when the scuba show was annouced and then got a letter from the State regarding an examination in SACRAMENTO on 21st June so I cancelled my plans for the scuba show this year.

I just got another letter yesterday changing exam location to Calabasas (near long Beach) :teeth: so I guess I could attend on Sunday. I'd have to book a hotel still for Sat. night since I'm now living in San Diego.

Let me know if you can find something reasonable as I have not booked my ticket there yet. Flights are killer...but I'd really like to do the show. Any chance you could get me at the airport? Maybe I could fly to San Deigo vs LA or LGB? I'll pm you as well!

formerly...

#7 Jellyfishluv

Jellyfishluv

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 10:30 AM

I just got another letter yesterday changing exam location to Calabasas (near long Beach) :D so I guess I could attend on Sunday. I'd have to book a hotel still for Sat. night since I'm now living in San Diego.

Let me know if you can find something reasonable as I have not booked my ticket there yet. Flights are killer...but I'd really like to do the show. Any chance you could get me at the airport? Maybe I could fly to San Deigo vs LA or LGB? I'll pm you as well!

If you find it's cheaper to fly into San Diego, rent a car & pay the gas sure. I would pick you up and take you but I have a State Exam on Saturday afternoon in Calabasas. I plan on checking into the Westin in LB after the exam, going to Casion Night and attending the covention on Sunday. I'd even be willing to help you out for a few hours on Sunday but I'd need a T-shirt as my SD T is in Phelan. We can share the room at the Westin if you need a place. And if you need/want to fly into San Diego Friday you can stay at my house. I'm not sure if a flight to SD plus car rental & gas is cheaper than just flying into LAX or Long Beach but I guess you'd need a car to for any of those airports anyways- so let me know

Edited by Jellyfishluv, 17 June 2008 - 06:51 PM.

#8 Jellyfishluv

Jellyfishluv

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 07:19 PM

Change in plans:

I haven't heard form you either way and I have been invited to carpool with several others to the exam on Saturday which also means I will be heading back with them so I am going to have to skip the convention on Sunday- besides, until I get that first paycheck mid-July I am broke.

Hope everyone enjoys the convention as I hope to see you all soon:)

If you find it's cheaper to fly into San Diego, rent a car & pay the gas sure. I would pick you up and take you but I have a State Exam on Saturday afternoon in Calabasas. I plan on checking into the Westin in LB after the exam, going to Casion Night and attending the covention on Sunday. I'd even be willing to help you out for a few hours on Sunday but I'd need a T-shirt as my SD T is in Phelan. We can share the room at the Westin if you need a place. And if you need/want to fly into San Diego Friday you can stay at my house. I'm not sure if a flight to SD plus car rental & gas is cheaper than just flying into LAX or Long Beach but I guess you'd need a car to for any of those airports anyways- so let me know

#9 drbill

drbill

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:23 AM

Hey, WW... did you make it to the show? I was there both days and didn't rub into you. Of course there were others I was looking for that I didn't run into either... it was pretty crowded Sat.

Who else made it?

#10 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:44 AM

Hey, WW... did you make it to the show? I was there both days and didn't rub into you. Of course there were others I was looking for that I didn't run into either... it was pretty crowded Sat.

Who else made it?

No sadly I could not make it at the last minute. :P

Had I been there I'm SURE you would have seen me...I usually have 'SD Blue Hair' at these shows! :birthday:

formerly...

#11 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:46 AM

Change in plans:

I haven't heard form you either way and I have been invited to carpool with several others to the exam on Saturday which also means I will be heading back with them so I am going to have to skip the convention on Sunday- besides, until I get that first paycheck mid-July I am broke.

Hope everyone enjoys the convention as I hope to see you all soon:)

Hey girl I sent you an email saying it was not working out...sorry you did not get it. :P

Thank you for your generous offer to try and make it work! :birthday:

NEXT YEAR I will for sure be there! And we'll plan to have a booth if we can afford it.

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users