• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Keys Bound

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 pmarie

pmarie

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • Cert Level:Playing at Divemaster
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 09 June 2008 - 08:23 PM

Hello All!! It's official, Stephanie and I are headed to Key Largo/Tavernier/Islamorada July 2-6, 2008. We are excited about this, diving, shopping, diving, shopping, that would be the sales :thankyou: that the dive shops have over this Holiday. If anyone is interested in getting together let us know.

#2 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:08 AM

Unfortunetly you will be leaving just as the Dry Tortugas bunch will be heading down A1A toward Key West. :teeth:
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

#3 pmarie

pmarie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 07:29 PM

Latitude Adjustment Posted Today, 08:08 AM
Unfortunetly you will be leaving just as the Dry Tortugas bunch will be heading down A1A toward Key West.

I thought of that, I hope everyone on the Dry Tortugas trip has a wonderful time. Didn't know if anyone would make a "longer" weekend of it.

#4 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:01 AM

Unfortunetly you will be leaving just as the Dry Tortugas bunch will be heading down A1A toward Key West.

I thought of that, I hope everyone on the Dry Tortugas trip has a wonderful time. Didn't know if anyone would make a "longer" weekend of it.

I'm using the longer weekend to visit my daughter in Gainesville and my sons family in Dania Beach before heading down to the Keys. Many are doing the Keys crawl on the way back up from KW. Ray
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

#5 VADiver

VADiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • Cert Level:GUE T2/C1
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 12 June 2008 - 05:16 PM

You both should have a great trip. I just started to read Barneys book on Florida shipwrecks and the Keys seem like a great place to explore.

Have a great trip and bring me back a Spanish doubloon...silver will do if you can't find a gold one!

#6 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI IDC Staff Instructor / Captain. I either dive or drive often in the Palm Beaches
  • Logged Dives:I kinda got lazy after a couple hundred

Posted 13 June 2008 - 05:41 AM

:cheerleader: Some of us will be there sooner! We (I think because I always need to check with my personal tour guide "Babs") are diving WPB on the 5th, Key Largo the 6th, and will be @ Mallory Sq. after that prior to the DT Trip. (open for corrections by smarter people :wakawaka: ) PM for more info :birthday:
I wanna be the person that my dog thinks I am

Check out the SPREE...come dive with us!

charlies@singledivers.com

#7 DiverBabs

DiverBabs

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / NITROX
  • Logged Dives:1400 plus....

Posted 14 June 2008 - 08:40 PM

:birthday: Some of us will be there sooner! We (I think because I always need to check with my personal tour guide "Babs") are diving WPB on the 5th, Key Largo the 6th, and will be @ Mallory Sq. after that prior to the DT Trip. (open for corrections by smarter people :birthday: ) PM for more info :canada:

Zach - Your personal tour guide :birthday: has you diving in WPB on the 5th, Key Largo on the 6th, Looe Key on the 7th and in Key West @ Mallory Sq. on the 8th, then off to the D.T.

Just follow me... I know where I'm going. :birthday:
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965)

"Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young." - Dorothy Canfield Fisher

#8 Yohanson

Yohanson

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Trimix
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 14 June 2008 - 09:34 PM

Hello All!! It's official, Stephanie and I are headed to Key Largo/Tavernier/Islamorada July 2-6, 2008. We are excited about this, diving, shopping, diving, shopping, that would be the sales :birthday: that the dive shops have over this Holiday. If anyone is interested in getting together let us know.

I was invited by Curtis to do a springs dive that week and I don't think I'll make that either. Too bad! It would be fun to dive with you again and to dive with with Stephanie. But, this cold water technical diving has me hemorraging money out of my bank account:-)

#9 pmarie

pmarie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 02:31 PM

Yohanson
I was invited by Curtis to do a springs dive that week and I don't think I'll make that either. Too bad! It would be fun to dive with you again and to dive with with Stephanie. But, this cold water technical diving has me hemorraging money out of my bank account:-)

Hey There Yohanson! Still waiting to hear about your excursion!! Did four wrecks down here over two days!!!

DiverBabs
Zach - Your personal tour guide has you diving in WPB on the 5th, Key Largo on the 6th, Looe Key on the 7th and in Key West @ Mallory Sq. on the 8th, then off to the D.T.

Babs! Where in Key Largo are you diving on the 6th?

VADiver
You both should have a great trip. I just started to read Barneys book on Florida shipwrecks and the Keys seem like a great place to explore

There are a lot of wrecks, and they have been fun to explore. The latest trip was a blast and I got to swim with Tarpon on the Eagle.

#10 DiverBabs

DiverBabs

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / NITROX
  • Logged Dives:1400 plus....

Posted 15 June 2008 - 03:32 PM

Yohanson

Hey There Yohanson! Still waiting to hear about your excursion!! Did four wrecks down here over two days!!!

DiverBabs
Zach - Your personal tour guide has you diving in WPB on the 5th, Key Largo on the 6th, Looe Key on the 7th and in Key West @ Mallory Sq. on the 8th, then off to the D.T.

Babs! Where in Key Largo are you diving on the 6th?

PM sent with all info. :birthday:

VADiver
You both should have a great trip. I just started to read Barneys book on Florida shipwrecks and the Keys seem like a great place to explore

There are a lot of wrecks, and they have been fun to explore. The latest trip was a blast and I got to swim with Tarpon on the Eagle.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965)

"Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young." - Dorothy Canfield Fisher

#11 VADiver

VADiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • Cert Level:GUE T2/C1
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 15 June 2008 - 05:37 PM

My buddies and I in VA are seriously considering taking a week or so and hitting the keys. Diving in the mid-NE is getting to be a PITA--the charters here have an issue with drift deco.

I'll post when I'm in the area if anyone wants to grab a drink or a dive. Hope you guys have a great time.

Edited by VADiver, 15 June 2008 - 05:38 PM.

#12 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI IDC Staff Instructor / Captain. I either dive or drive often in the Palm Beaches
  • Logged Dives:I kinda got lazy after a couple hundred

Posted 15 June 2008 - 05:37 PM

:birthday: Some of us will be there sooner! We (I think because I always need to check with my personal tour guide "Babs") are diving WPB on the 5th, Key Largo the 6th, and will be @ Mallory Sq. after that prior to the DT Trip. (open for corrections by smarter people :canada: ) PM for more info :diver:

Zach - Your personal tour guide :birthday: has you diving in WPB on the 5th, Key Largo on the 6th, Looe Key on the 7th and in Key West @ Mallory Sq. on the 8th, then off to the D.T.

Just follow me... I know where I'm going. :birthday:

I always do!!! Haven't been lost yet :fish2: :birthday:
I wanna be the person that my dog thinks I am

Check out the SPREE...come dive with us!

charlies@singledivers.com

#13 H2Oaddict

H2Oaddict

• PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:1,200+

Posted 15 June 2008 - 06:29 PM

Welcome to the area. Have a blast! You'll see the new Dunlevy mural on the left just as you hit Key Largo. Let me know if you need any contacts for diving have several boats we use. (Would love to join you but I'll be in the Bahamas.)
Happy Diving, LJMongy

#14 pmarie

pmarie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:37 AM

VADiver
I'll post when I'm in the area if anyone wants to grab a drink or a dive. Hope you guys have a great time.

Please do! I average at least one weekend or longer a month in the Keys, it's hard to believe, but it is actually cheaper for me to go the Keys and play.

H2Oaddict
Welcome to the area. Have a blast! You'll see the new Dunlevy mural on the left just as you hit Key Largo. Let me know if you need any contacts for diving have several boats we use. (Would love to join you but I'll be in the Bahamas.)

Truth be told, I'm not sure if I have noticed the mural or not, I really think I have, it's a sad thing when you tune things out that you might be accustomed to seeing. I always welcome information, I'll send a PM. How about the Bridge being open??!!! It was awesome to go over it and see all of the water on either side.

#15 H2Oaddict

H2Oaddict

• PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:1,200+

Posted 18 June 2008 - 04:20 AM

VADiver

Please do! I average at least one weekend or longer a month in the Keys, it's hard to believe, but it is actually cheaper for me to go the Keys and play.

H2Oaddict

Truth be told, I'm not sure if I have noticed the mural or not, I really think I have, it's a sad thing when you tune things out that you might be accustomed to seeing. I always welcome information, I'll send a PM. How about the Bridge being open??!!! It was awesome to go over it and see all of the water on either side.

Yes the bridge nice and I love the blue color. Sent you a PM, let me know next time your in the area. It sounds like you come down often.
LJ :cool1:
Happy Diving, LJMongy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users