• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Posting or Updating Avatars and Personal Photos

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:41 AM

To post an Avatar or a Personal Photo in your profile, simply click on the down arrow to the right of your screen name at the top of your page.

Next, click on the button called EDIT MY PROFILE below & to the right of your screen name at the top of the page.

Look on the left side of your screen and scroll down. You will see links to change various parts of your Profile. Click on Change Avatar (or Change Picture).

Click the BROWSE button and locate the picture on your computer that you want to upload. When you find the photo, highlight it and click "open".

Click SAVE CHANGES.

Remember pictures cannot be >100K in size and must be PNG, GIF, JPG or JPEG format.

It should be fairly straight forward. If you have issues feel free to send me a PM or email and I will assist. :D
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users