• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Deal for one of the ladies here

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 timk

timk

Getting started

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW with Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:63

Posted 15 August 2008 - 05:56 AM

Due to change in jobs, I am now going to be heading to lovely Iraq (possibly Afghanistan) for a year as a contractor to the Army working helicoptor avionics maintenence. At the 6 month point I am eligible for up to 2 weeks vacation. I would like to spend one or 2 weeks diving either the Red Sea or Greece / Italy. I would like to find someone to come over and dive with me (sorry guys, ladies only offer) :birthday:

What I would pay for:

Round trip airfare
Shared room -- your own bed (unless you chose differently because of my wit, charm, astounding good looks, Adonis body etc.)
Most meals (trust me, I like to eat so you won't go hungry)
Some drinks

You pay for:

Your diving costs (rentals, boat costs, air / NITROX, tips etc)
A few of the meals
Gifts to bring back to the states fo rfamily / friends
Your own room if not willing to room with me
Some drinks

This is a real offer and I will exchange pictures and additional information if you contact me. I am a nice guy, good sense of humor and a decent diver. No preference to age or race. Not looking for anything other than a friend to see the sights with and a dive buddy. Preference given to New England gals to save you from the horrible New England winters.

I can be reached by PM.

Thanks,

Tim

Edited by Dive_Girl, 15 August 2008 - 11:26 AM.
Personal email address removed in keeping with SingleDivers.com Community & Forum Policies.

#2 timk

timk

Getting started

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 04:26 AM

Hi all,

My goodness there are some adventurous ladies here. I had a really good response to this, so good in fact that I can't take any other responses -- I'm very sorry. I will keep everyone who contacted me posted as to dates once I get them worked out. I appreciate all of the great ladies that did contact me and they're willingness to volunteer to be my dive buddy. There are some great women on this board.

Thank you!

Due to change in jobs, I am now going to be heading to lovely Iraq (possibly Afghanistan) for a year as a contractor to the Army working helicoptor avionics maintenence. At the 6 month point I am eligible for up to 2 weeks vacation. I would like to spend one or 2 weeks diving either the Red Sea or Greece / Italy. I would like to find someone to come over and dive with me (sorry guys, ladies only offer) :cool1:

What I would pay for:

Round trip airfare
Shared room -- your own bed (unless you chose differently because of my wit, charm, astounding good looks, Adonis body etc.)
Some drinks

You pay for:

A few of the meals
Some drinks

This is a real offer and I will exchange pictures and additional information if you contact me. I am a nice guy, good sense of humor and a decent diver. No preference to age or race. Not looking for anything other than a friend to see the sights with and a dive buddy. Preference given to New England gals to save you from the horrible New England winters.

I can be reached by PM.

Thanks,

Tim

#3 timk

timk

Getting started

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:41 AM

For anyone following this -- a lucky lady has won the drawing and will be participating in a 2 week diving expedition (one week resort at Kuredu Island, one week live aboard the MY Monsoon) to the Maldives in April 2009. If for any reason she is unable to go a runner up will be drawn from the remaining diverettes.

Thanks for all the responses and I hope to meet some of you one one of the SD dives in 2010 (or late 2009).

Timk

Hi all,

My goodness there are some adventurous ladies here. I had a really good response to this, so good in fact that I can't take any other responses -- I'm very sorry. I will keep everyone who contacted me posted as to dates once I get them worked out. I appreciate all of the great ladies that did contact me and they're willingness to volunteer to be my dive buddy. There are some great women on this board.

Thank you!

Due to change in jobs, I am now going to be heading to lovely Iraq (possibly Afghanistan) for a year as a contractor to the Army working helicoptor avionics maintenence. At the 6 month point I am eligible for up to 2 weeks vacation. I would like to spend one or 2 weeks diving either the Red Sea or Greece / Italy. I would like to find someone to come over and dive with me (sorry guys, ladies only offer) :)

What I would pay for:

Round trip airfare
Some drinks

You pay for:

A few of the meals
Some drinks

I can be reached by PM.

Thanks,

Tim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users