• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

07: ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT! Bali Wakatobi Part II...July 11(arrive 13th) to July 24th (arrive US 24th)

• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

#16 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 01 November 2008 - 06:10 AM

After just returning from the 2008 version of this trip, I would definitely consider going back for a third visit!

Nice promo pics - BTW.

Bruce I can SEE why!!!

1. If you have ever dreamed of the most amazing place underwater...its probably Wakatobi or something close.

2. They give repeat discounts for visiting again....now I know WHY!!! 5% for your second visit, 10% for your third visit, 15% for your 4th visit and 20% off for visit 5 and beyond.

3. And while I love the BIG animals...I was blown away by the diversity, the beauty and the feeling I was diving someplace NO ONE HAD EVER DOVE BEFORE. Yes it was THAT pristine!

4. As for the promo pics...they are from this awesome photographer that just returned from our Wakatobi trip...oh yes...that was YOU Bruce! :D

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#17 Kuraman

Kuraman

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Cert Level:IDC Staff Instructor
  • Logged Dives:Over 1000 now, quit logging and quit counting

Posted 17 November 2008 - 12:34 AM

Wench,
Just got back from 10 days in Raja Empat, it was awesome. Anyway, I can't seem to get trip insurrance, they keep asking for a STATE, and living in Singapore makes that difficult.

Kuraman
Formerly known as "DixieDiver25" but changed for a nice donation to SingleDivers.com. Kuraman means 'Turtle Man".

#18 shawnabbott

shawnabbott

• PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts
  • Cert Level:OW, nitrox
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 17 November 2008 - 07:47 AM

After just returning from the 2008 version of this trip, I would definitely consider going back for a third visit!

Nice promo pics - BTW.

Bruce I can SEE why!!!

1. If you have ever dreamed of the most amazing place underwater...its probably Wakatobi or something close.

2. They give repeat discounts for visiting again....now I know WHY!!! 5% for your second visit, 10% for your third visit, 15% for your 4th visit and 20% off for visit 5 and beyond.

3. And while I love the BIG animals...I was blown away by the diversity, the beauty and the feeling I was diving someplace NO ONE HAD EVER DOVE BEFORE. Yes it was THAT pristine!

4. As for the promo pics...they are from this awesome photographer that just returned from our Wakatobi trip...oh yes...that was YOU Bruce! :tears:

I did not get a 5% discount for my second visit?

#19 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 07:50 AM

I did not get a 5% discount for my second visit?

Shawn I'll contact the resort. PM sent.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#20 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 17 November 2008 - 10:34 AM

Document Update:

1. Mike aka Kuraman: Received your Survey & Waiver! :tears:

#21 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 10:55 AM

Wench,
Just got back from 10 days in Raja Empat, it was awesome. Anyway, I can't seem to get trip insurrance, they keep asking for a STATE, and living in Singapore makes that difficult.

Kuraman

Which policy were you trying to sign up for? I'll approach them about addresses out of the US.

formerly...

#22 Kuraman

Kuraman

• PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Cert Level:IDC Staff Instructor
  • Logged Dives:Over 1000 now, quit logging and quit counting

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:13 AM

Wench,

Kuraman

Which policy were you trying to sign up for? I'll approach them about addresses out of the US.

kKamala,
I just gave them my US mailing address, and it went thru, but it was the first link you gave on the post CSA Travel Protection
Formerly known as "DixieDiver25" but changed for a nice donation to SingleDivers.com. Kuraman means 'Turtle Man".

#23 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 11:11 AM

Wench,

Kuraman

kKamala,
I just gave them my US mailing address, and it went thru, but it was the first link you gave on the post CSA Travel Protection

Ok so the issue was a non-US address. I will inquire if they can provide insurance to those without a US address. I believe that DiveAssure can. Kamala

formerly...

#24 deb4diving

deb4diving

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox / speciality certs

Posted 24 November 2008 - 09:18 PM

Girl sign me up. Check in the mail. Beach Bungalow, Nitrox at resort. Kamala talk to me about air fare. My forms will be in ASAP

#25 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 09:31 PM

Girl sign me up. Check in the mail. Beach Bungalow, Nitrox at resort. Kamala talk to me about air fare. My forms will be in ASAP

Hey Girl back atcha! I can't believe we met a couple of years ago and you remembered us! :thankyou:

Send your waiver in with your payment and your membership dues. Then email the survey as soon as you can. I'll have the info on the charter flight posted this week. And that's it! Just keep checking back here for ongoing updates on the trip and prepare to be SPOILED!!! This will be THE MOST AMAZING TRIP YOU'VE EVER BEEN ON!!! I know...I was and I can't wait to go back again!

Glad you found us! I know you are a bit computer shy...but you did great getting signed up! kamala

formerly...

#26 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 10:50 PM

:thankyou: Welcome to SingleDivers, and Welcome to the Wakatobi trip! Please take a moment to post an intro here when you get a chance.

I will send you the password for the trip documents. Please let us know if you have any questions.

#27 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 11:03 PM

Document Update:

1. Deb aka deb4diving: Received your Survey! :thankyou: :hiya:

#28 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 25 November 2008 - 07:37 AM

Document Update:
1. Deb aka deb4diving: Received your Survey! :) :)

From zero to dive trip in 3 hours, 15 minutes! :dancing: GOTTA be a new SD record! Way to go, Deb! :respect: Please do include an intro topic about yourself (once you catch your breath!) and welcome to the menagerie!
Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#29 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:11 AM

From zero to dive trip in 3 hours, 15 minutes! :) GOTTA be a new SD record! Way to go, Deb! :) Please do include an intro topic about yourself (once you catch your breath!) and welcome to the menagerie!

So why has it taken YOU so long to sign up for a er...this trip??? :respect: :dancing:

formerly...

#30 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:01 AM

From zero to dive trip in 3 hours, 15 minutes! :dancing: GOTTA be a new SD record! Way to go, Deb! :respect: Please do include an intro topic about yourself (once you catch your breath!) and welcome to the menagerie!

So why has it taken YOU so long to sign up for a er...this trip??? :birthday: :birthday:

WW, you may consider me appropriately upbraided and chastened. :) Does this mean I stand to lose my highly coveted Official Scrabble Referee title? :birthday: I mean, I worked sooo hard to get where I am in the SD organization...

Um.. okay, to be honest it's really been a classic skate as unofficial court jester. :)

No worries, I am certain that sometime in 2009 you will find me blundering aboard some far flung dive boat, bumming bag weights and generally making a nuisance of myself. Just remember, you were warned. :canada:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users