• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

07: ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT! Bali Wakatobi Part II...July 11(arrive 13th) to July 24th (arrive US 24th)

• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

#31 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:05 AM

WW, you may consider me appropriately upbraided and chastened. :teeth: Does this mean I stand to lose my highly coveted Official Scrabble Referee title? :tears: I mean, I worked sooo hard to get where I am in the SD organization...

Your position is safe... :teeth:

Um.. okay, to be honest it's really been a classic skate as unofficial court jester. :wakawaka:

That I agree and as head chick-in-charge....I LIKE IT!!! :lmao:

No worries, I am certain that sometime in 2009 you will find me blundering aboard some far flung dive boat, bumming bag weights and generally making a nuisance of myself. Just remember, you were warned. :-D

Warned.... smorned......NOW tell me which trip you are joining us on!!! :lmao:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#32 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 02 December 2008 - 08:00 PM

Payment Update:

1. Debra aka Deb4Diving ww got your $800 dep for the trip! :wavey:

Document Update:

1. Debra aka Deb4Diving ww got your waiver! :welcome:

#33 Ariel

Ariel

Getting started

• Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Logged Dives:25-30

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:33 AM

OMG - thinking...thinking. the person that got me to join this club and go to the Wild Dolphin trip in Bahamas, uwfan, is going...thinking how I am going to pull this trip off.

hmmm...I am very interested.

but who will an amatuer like me be my dive buddy?

#34 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:21 AM

From the Dolphin trip I know that Ariel is a fish. He will have no issues with any decent buddy... :D
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

#35 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 10:53 AM

OMG - thinking...thinking. the person that got me to join this club and go to the Wild Dolphin trip in Bahamas, uwfan, is going...thinking how I am going to pull this trip off.

Leave that to WreckWench! She is very good at matching up dive buddies. You can always take advantage of the rent-a-buddy program. It has gotten great reviews from previous members.

#36 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:10 AM

Leave that to WreckWench! She is very good at matching up dive buddies. You can always take advantage of the rent-a-buddy program. It has gotten great reviews from previous members.

He knows...he already used it! I guess I'll need to do a 'second timers' rate for repeat users! Ariel do not worry a bit...I promise you'll have a wonderful dive buddy and Simon is right...you are wonderful in the water...just need more practice and this venue will be 100% easier than the venue we had in the Bahamas! :cool1:

So come and join us...it will be AWESOME! :teeth:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#37 uwfan

uwfan

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 06 January 2009 - 07:33 PM

Hmmm.... I slip away for a trip, with no internet, and find myself being discussed....I LIKE it!! :respect:

Hope you can make the trip!! Can't say I'm the greatest dive buddy out there, but I'll dive with you!

Back to counting days until my next dive trip... :teeth:
Heidi

#38 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:54 AM

Hmmm.... I slip away for a trip, with no internet, and find myself being discussed....I LIKE it!! :dazzler:

Hope you can make the trip!! Can't say I'm the greatest dive buddy out there, but I'll dive with you!

Back to counting days until my next dive trip... :cool1:
Heidi

She is a GREAT Dive Buddy! And knowing BOTH of your styles and preferences...you'd be PERFECT dive buddies! :wakawaka:

p.s. She is another Rent-A-Buddy diver too!

formerly...

#39 uwfan

uwfan

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:49 PM

Sent WW my waiver via fax and survey to trips@ and Kamala@ via email.

Now,....if I can just get a dive buddy or two to come dive with me :diver: .... Any takers?? :wakawaka:

#40 DivingDeb

DivingDeb

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox AOW
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:57 PM

I am thinking (that is the key word) about doing this trip. Is it a go no matter how many people sign up? Going that far I'd probably want to add a couple of more days before the start of the trip. It all depends if I can get my miles to go that far & not opening my retirement (Is that a swear word now? :wakawaka: ) statements.

#41 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:11 PM

I am thinking (that is the key word) about doing this trip. Is it a go no matter how many people sign up? Going that far I'd probably want to add a couple of more days before the start of the trip. It all depends if I can get my miles to go that far & not opening my retirement (Is that a swear word now? :wakawaka: ) statements.

SingleDivers policy is that the trip will go regardless of how many people sign up. Retirement is overrated...spend your money while you're young enough to enjoy it!!

#42 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:20 PM

Document Update:

1. Heidi aka uwfan: Received your Survey! :wakawaka:

#43 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 11:01 AM

I am thinking (that is the key word) about doing this trip. Is it a go no matter how many people sign up? Going that far I'd probably want to add a couple of more days before the start of the trip. It all depends if I can get my miles to go that far & not opening my retirement (Is that a swear word now? :unsure: ) statements.

Hey girl we will go no matter how many people we have! This is a once in a lifetime dream trip...twice for me and I STILL can't wait as this will be THE trip of the year!

We have the best pricing and the time to buy air is NOW as gas is already starting to go up.

I :sweetie: you can join us...you'll never forget this trip! :cheerleader:

formerly...

#44 Ariel

Ariel

Getting started

• Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Logged Dives:25-30

Posted 14 January 2009 - 07:02 PM

It is 75 degrees here in SO California....and I am sick. My allergies turned into a nasal infection and I am working way too much again. Meanwhile, I am missing out on all the dives and blue skies. The water is clearer and my local dive group thinks I dropped out since it has been since October I have seen them.

All I think about is going diving again. I cant seem to stop thinking about my last trip to the Bahamas with SD. Diving with Kamala was so much fun..I learned 10 times more than I anticipated. Simon, well, he was more than happy to teach me and I was always comfortable to ask him questions. I was completely worn out from all the wonderful diving. Looking through the DVD I created from all the pictures I gathered from the trip, I yearn to dive even more.

Update - I was cleared to go on this trip. Phase one completed. I have the monetary and the "wifey" support. I guess all the breakfast in bed I make for her works...LOL. I am still thinking about other trips though... meanwhile, I am going to keep pushing for this one.

#45 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 07:45 PM

It is 75 degrees here in SO California....and I am sick. My allergies turned into a nasal infection and I am working way too much again. Meanwhile, I am missing out on all the dives and blue skies. The water is clearer and my local dive group thinks I dropped out since it has been since October I have seen them.

All I think about is going diving again. I cant seem to stop thinking about my last trip to the Bahamas with SD. Diving with Kamala was so much fun..I learned 10 times more than I anticipated. Simon, well, he was more than happy to teach me and I was always comfortable to ask him questions. I was completely worn out from all the wonderful diving. Looking through the DVD I created from all the pictures I gathered from the trip, I yearn to dive even more.

Update - I was cleared to go on this trip. Phase one completed. I have the monetary and the "wifey" support. I guess all the breakfast in bed I make for her works...LOL. I am still thinking about other trips though... meanwhile, I am going to keep pushing for this one.

Ok Keep us posted when you make your decision. You are in an enviable position! :usflag:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users