• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Oriskany 8-9 November ?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Marvin

Marvin

Getting started

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender:Default...if you do not click on either male or female, a moderator will contact you to help fill out correctly.
  • Cert Level:Advanced & Rescue
  • Logged Dives:85

Posted 07 November 2008 - 07:33 AM

Hello, I was cancelled on a Dive trip this weekend to the Oriskany by MBT Divers. They referred me to Scuba Shack, Eileen. Apparently bad weather in the Gulf. Is there any diving going on ? I'm flying in tonight to Pensacola and if I cannot find any dive buddy or good diving, I'll drive down to Ginnie Springs. Marvin

Edited by Dive_Girl, 07 November 2008 - 11:30 AM.
Telephone numbers and personal email addresses are not permitted for posting (safety policy on the site). Please exchange personal information via Private Message.

#17 diverdeb

diverdeb

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Technical Foundations Instructor, DCSI
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 07 November 2008 - 10:03 AM

Hello, I was cancelled on a Dive trip this weekend to the Oriskany by MBT Divers. They referred me to Scuba Shack, Eileen. Apparently bad weather in the Gulf. Is there any diving going on ? I'm flying in tonight to Pensacola and if I cannot find any dive buddy or good diving, I'll drive down to Ginnie Springs. Call me on my cell if there is any diving this weekend.
, Marvin

Apparently there are 6' seas tomorrow - so I am sure no one is going out. :P

If you're flying in to P'cola, it's about a 5 hour drive to Ginnie Springs from here. You will pass by several springs on the way if you'd rather not drive that far, starting with Vortex Springs and Morrison Springs, which are about 1 1/2 hours from P'cola.

I would go with you to the springs, but I am teaching a stress/rescue class at the beach Sat. since the boat is not going out. :thankyou:

I'll try to call you. (I'm deleting your cell number from the post.)
As for me, I'm feeling pretty scubalicious. 

#18 diverdeb

diverdeb

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Technical Foundations Instructor, DCSI
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 07 November 2008 - 10:09 AM

Can you send me your phone by mail please: I have some questions about the rental of equipment and the dive plan :thankyou:
I'll be at the office today, so not been able to connect to SD :/

thanks !

I sent you an e-mail with my number. Hopefully next weekend will work - but I may be out of town. :P I don't know yet. If so, I'll be sure to find you someone good to dive with (but I'll probably be here).
As for me, I'm feeling pretty scubalicious. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users