• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

05a: SOLD OUT! Better Belize-It Baby...May 2-9, 2009

• Please log in to reply
345 replies to this topic

#31 Divegirl412

Divegirl412

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:00 AM

Darn it. That will teach me to stay away from the site for so long. I just booked a trip yesterday :D to Belize for early January. I might have waited until May, and gone elsewhere in Jan if I had seen this trip!!! Oh well. Too late!! Since I am involved right now in booking the intercity hop, FYI, the website for Tropic Air is Tropic Air. You can view the schedules and book flights online.

#32 peterbj7

peterbj7

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:over 4000

Posted 12 December 2008 - 10:32 AM

Hey Divegirl412 (what a snappy name!). Where are you staying/who are you diving with? Give me a call once you're here Moderator Edit and I'll buy you a beer!

Yo Peter! Send Divegirl412 a PM with your phone, ok.

Edited by ScubaPunk, 12 December 2008 - 11:20 AM.

#33 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 12 December 2008 - 12:52 PM

Darn it. That will teach me to stay away from the site for so long. I just booked a trip yesterday :wakawaka: to Belize for early January. I might have waited until May, and gone elsewhere in Jan if I had seen this trip!!! Oh well. Too late!! Since I am involved right now in booking the intercity hop, FYI, the website for Tropic Air is Tropic Air. You can view the schedules and book flights online.

Girl I'm going to have to crack the :birthday: on you so you don't forget us! :birthday:

But that's ok...we forgive you! :P

Actually it will much harder to forget us in the new year as we'll have a newsletter going out soon! :cheerleader:

As for booking your own flights for this trip we are booking them with the hotel so we'll have access to help assist if you have any flight delays etc. If you book directly, we can not assist you. (There is no charge for booking and the airfare is the same price whether we book it for you or you book it.)

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#34 scubaski

scubaski

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • Cert Level:ow-aow-ean
  • Logged Dives:400 plus

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:38 PM

NEWSLETTER!!!! Awesome idea...
MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

#35 Divegirl412

Divegirl412

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue

Posted 13 December 2008 - 12:37 AM

Darn it. That will teach me to stay away from the site for so long. I just booked a trip yesterday :huh: to Belize for early January. I might have waited until May, and gone elsewhere in Jan if I had seen this trip!!! Oh well. Too late!! Since I am involved right now in booking the intercity hop, FYI, the website for Tropic Air is Tropic Air. You can view the schedules and book flights online.

Girl I'm going to have to crack the :dancing: on you so you don't forget us! :usflag:

But that's ok...we forgive you! :)

Actually it will much harder to forget us in the new year as we'll have a newsletter going out soon! :thankyou:

As for booking your own flights for this trip we are booking them with the hotel so we'll have access to help assist if you have any flight delays etc. If you book directly, we can not assist you. (There is no charge for booking and the airfare is the same price whether we book it for you or you book it.)

Correction,..... you can view the schedules and then Single Divers can book the flights for you... better?? :teeth:

#36 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:17 PM

Payment Update:

1. Susan aka susiq ww got your ck for $628 and the trip portion is pd in full! :teeth:

#37 h2ofria

h2ofria

Getting started

• Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Scuba Diver
  • Logged Dives:82

Posted 18 December 2008 - 07:01 PM

Please sign me up for the Belize. 5/2 to 5/9. D/O package.

This is my first trip with you so I am not to sure if I am going about it correctly. What is the cut off for the early booking? I will get the check in the mail tomorrow.
Work is the curse of the diving class!

#38 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 07:50 PM

This is my first trip with you so I am not to sure if I am going about it correctly. What is the cut off for the early booking? I will get the check in the mail tomorrow.

You've done PERFECT! Welcome aboard! You'll have a great time! -ww

Will you be diving nitrox?

Here is the progress payment schedule and the early payment discount was Dec 15th:

PROGRESS PAYMENTS:

a. $400 non-refundable deposit due at booking to hold a spot (can be refunded against trip insurance)
b. Feb 2, 2009: $228 d/o or $498 s/o (or balance of the pkg you have signed up for) + Nitrox Due Now
c. March 20, 2009: Extra nights, any single rooms, extra dives etc need to be paid for at this time.
Note: Trip must be paid in full 90 days prior to departure. Missing payments can forfeit your spot to someone on the waiting list.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#39 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX

Posted 18 December 2008 - 08:21 PM

Welcome to the Belize Trip Baby!! :teeth:

I have sent you an email with the password for the trip docs. Let me know if you want nitrox.

#40 h2ofria

h2ofria

Getting started

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:35 PM

Welcome to the Belize Trip Baby!! :teeth:

I have sent you an email with the password for the trip docs. Let me know if you want nitrox.

I got the password and was able to save all of the appropriate documents although I cannot work on PDF files so I sent a forum post to Wreckwrench requesting Word format (or text) copies so I can fill them out and email back to singledivers.com.

I am Nitrox certified but really don't use it so "No" on the Nitrox.

I am Nitrox certified but really don't use it so "No" on the Nitrox.

#41 peterbj7

peterbj7

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:over 4000

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:00 AM

If the diving goes as I hope/anticipate there may be occasions when you'll want to use it. Kamala knows the dives I have in mind. But I'm sure that can be dealt with as an "extra" at the time - arrangements will be pretty flexible.

#42 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 08:20 AM

If the diving goes as I hope/anticipate there may be occasions when you'll want to use it. Kamala knows the dives I have in mind. But I'm sure that can be dealt with as an "extra" at the time - arrangements will be pretty flexible.

What Peter is talking about is he and I hope to do some 'unchartered waters' diving meaning looking for new dive spots NEVER dove before. But it can be a crap shoot...the first time we tried we saw the MOST AMAZING REEFS I'VE SEEN ALMOST ANYWHERE and LOTS OF ANIMALS... :birthday: but the second time we got LOTS AND LOTS of SAND. :birthday: So it can be a crap shoot! But if this group is adventurous and wants to try something different then we have permission to go and EXPLORE! :birthday:

formerly...

#43 georoc01

georoc01

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 19 December 2008 - 09:54 AM

Well, Just found a price drop with Continental, so put me down as check's in the mail, Not as cheap as the American Deal about a month ago, but being an elite flier with them and avoiding the bag fees makes it worth it.

DO, yes Nitrox

I'd also like to do the lunches as I hear getting back and forth to town for lunch can be a pain, especially if we do afternoon dives. If not the $50 package, can we do something similar to say North Carolina where bought cold cuts and bread for the boat?

There is a part in the initial post on extensions, can we add one day at the beginning or at the end or either?

Edited by georoc01, 19 December 2008 - 10:17 AM.

#44 h2ofria

h2ofria

Getting started

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 10:36 AM

I booked a flight on Continental. Gets into Belize City on May 2 at 3:04. Deprarts Belize City on May 9 at 11:20 am. Do we book the flight to San Pedro ourselves or, if I understand the other posts, just let you guys or the hotel know and you will make the arrangements.

I am up for exploration but I am not above staying on the boat if the dive profile or conditions look beyond my abilities or confidence level.

#45 h2ofria

h2ofria

Getting started

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 10:49 AM

I'll go for the luches also for 5 days = $50.00, starting on Sunday. I re-read the posts and I see you are going to book the the island hopper at $126.00. I will include payment for the lunches and flight with my check. So $628 + $126 + $50 = $804.00.

I just went through my DAN membership material and can't find a policy number just my Member number. I have their "Preferred" insurance package so I am okay on that. Do I have to contact DAN to get the policy number?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users