• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

What happens at 30 feet...Stays at 30 feet!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 29 November 2008 - 05:42 PM

The WW said how to find it. If someone posts that you will get the same treatment as those that put ice down the wenches drysuit (I will let her explain that).

Then if your alive after she gets done I will show you the artform of getting a IV just about anywhere on the body, including a few spots you havent thought off. The first time i got let in on the joke I lost my lunch all over a keyboard, so if you go looking on google images you wont have to loof very far, but let me say this you have been severely warned.

As for things underwater, I have seen a number of things underwater that we amusing to say the least including a couple of grab ass, make out sessions, and a few other things that would :D blow your mind.

BTW What happens in vegas, stays in vegas, what happens on SD/SD trips lives on forever and to be posted on the internet post haste. Just like people have found out at work be very careful in what you do because you never know when im going to whip out a camera and take a photo :lmao: .

Edited by Scubatooth, 29 November 2008 - 05:45 PM.

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#17 drbill

drbill

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:07 AM

And I thought (based on the subject line) that this thread was about joining the Five Fathom Club (the underwater equivalent of the Mile High Club).

#18 Mermaid Lady

Mermaid Lady

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts
  • Board Status:Looking for freedive-friendly trips
  • Cert Level:Advanced, Nitrox, Rescue
  • Logged Dives:~180

Posted 30 November 2008 - 08:56 PM

The Warhammer Maneuver.

'nuff said. :D

Well, now you just have to explain this one to me, 'cuz it went right over my head and it sounds interesting! :-D

Uh, yea, over my head....but do I want to know???

No.

No, you don't.

Trust me--you really don't want to know.

Remember that if you insist on proceeding, you have been warned.

PPM

If you really must know, click the following link. (view at your own risk -really!)

NSFW (Nope, just couldn't post it. Not even as a link. You'll have to find it on your own!) :o

WARNING!!!
keep in mind that I can not (will not!) be held responsible for any emotional and/or psychological damage incurred by anyone as a result of clicking on the aforementioned link!!

Edited by Mermaid Lady, 30 November 2008 - 09:05 PM.

Cheers,
Teresa,
The original
Mermaid Lady
Bass player for the band formerly known as Opulent.

"'
I'm only wearing black until they come out with something darker..."

#19 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:24 PM

Teresa.... Im glad you erased that link, and i will leave it at that.

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#20 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:26 AM

As for the warhammer manuever...it is GROSS as has been suggested and I defined for those curious here:

Yes we have been warned and a quick google search reveals MORE than you want to see. Suffice it to say it is a form of expulsion that requires you to remove your wetsuit in order to facilitate. And apparently is only used when one can not wait to get back onto the boat to use proper facilities.

And yes...this would not be a surprise I would want to see underwater or anytime for that matter!

So please do NOT post any links...sadly they are easy to find if you do your own google search and the name supposedly comes from the first person to have done it and been caught on tape/video/film.

Ok NOW there has been enough said on this topic!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#21 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:32 AM

The WW said how to find it. If someone posts that you will get the same treatment as those that put ice down the wenches drysuit (I will let her explain that).

Now I'm VERY happy the ice down the wetsuit did NOT happen at 30ft or at any depth for that matter. I really thought a small octopus or crab had gotten into my suit and was biting me the ice burned so much when it first started stinging.

However back on topic and speaking of the octopus family...

When you sneeze under water (if its a good one) you bend forward at the waist and if you are very neutral in the water the force of the sneeze will send you flying backwards. This does look very much like a squid or octopus moving in the water especially if several sneezes occur in succession. :thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#22 pmarie

pmarie

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • Cert Level:Playing at Divemaster

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:02 AM

OK, other more tame surprises... on one dive, my dive buddies suddenly were gaining my attention and pointing down to my legs, giving me weird hand signals I simply could not understand. I couldn't see anything, you know how the gear and mask can limit your ability to see parts of yourself.

So, one gal grabbed her underwater digital camera and snapped a picture near my crotch (uh oh, I thought the doc said that was all cleared up :thankyou: ).

She showed me the camera snapshot, and there was my upper left leg... with a two-foot remora hanging off of it! I had no clue! I guess he was just hitching a ride...

Later in the dive I think this same remora wanted to get friendly with the gals I was diving with. Hilarity ensued.

>*< Fritz

Being one of the said divers, I laughed so hard when I figured out it wasn't a gear issue the other diver was pointing out I laughed so hard that I surfaced and ended up spitting out my reg and continued to laugh until I had control and could go back down. Yes, when that same remora came at me at the end of the dive you never saw someone move so fast backwards!! It reminded me of playing dodgeball, was not so funny then. However; for the Frtizman it then became a true comedy.

#23 Mermaid Lady

Mermaid Lady

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts
  • Board Status:Looking for freedive-friendly trips
  • Cert Level:Advanced, Nitrox, Rescue
  • Logged Dives:~180

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:49 PM

When you sneeze under water (if its a good one) you bend forward at the waist and if you are very neutral in the water the force of the sneeze will send you flying backwards. This does look very much like a squid or octopus moving in the water especially if several sneezes occur in succession. :o

As often as I seem to be sneezing these days, that sounds interesting. :teeth:
Cheers,
Teresa,
The original
Mermaid Lady
Bass player for the band formerly known as Opulent.

"'
I'm only wearing black until they come out with something darker..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users