• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2004: EVENT DETAILS THREAD: SE.Florida Aug 19-24

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Marvel

Marvel

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,057 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 30 May 2004 - 04:50 PM

Hey gang...its official!!! We are going to do a regional single divers event in South Florida the weekend/week of August 20-23!!! WooHoo!!!

Here's a link to the beach diving that we are doing: Lauderdale By The Sea

Agenda

August 19th: Fly in divers arrive....Gar, ZD, myself and ??? (Please send flight confirmations to Marvel and/or myself so we can arrange airport pickups!) We'll do dinner and table dancing to start the trip off right! Mavel has promised table dancing for months!!!

August 20th: Clean Up dives at the Pier...SD sponsored Lunch....more dives & SD sponsored Group BBQ Friday night at the hotel! (We hope everyone can join us locally for these important ecological dives but especially for the BBQ! We'll need headcounts for food preparation!)

August 21st: Drive to Key Largo and do 4 dives on various wrecks and reefs in the area. (We'll have 2 reef and ledge dives in the morning and 2 wreck dives in the afternoon....the Eagle and the Duane.) NOTE: We had a number of divers express interest in Florida's awesome reef and ledge diving only as well as divers excited only by her artificial reefs aka 'wrecks'. By scheduling the dives into reefs and wrecks...we can now accommodate all preferences! Divers can participate in all 4 dives or just 2...please let us know which ones you plan to participate in so we can plan the spots on the boat accordingly!

August 22nd: 2 boat dives out of Deerfield Beach on a wrecks and reefs to see the greater Lauderdale area. The boat dives are set for the afternoon...so we can rest up from the drive back and diving in Key Largo. (Those wishing to do a shore dive(s) can certainly do that as well in the morning as well! Just let us know!)

August 23rd: Local shore dives at pristine spots around the LBTS (Lauderdale By The Sea) area. You can do as many or as few as you like! With Walter leading the pack...you'll get all the dives you can possibly want!

August 24th: Departure Day for Fly Ins and the Long Distance Drive In's! Thanks to all for making this trip a huge success!!!

Hotel Reservations:

We have hotel reservations for 5 rooms...however we need a headcount of who's staying for how long so we can adjust those rooms. (Seems some places in LBTS desire a 30 day cancellation policy!) Marvel will be helping me with this so either pm her and/I so we can work out the details!

We are sooooooo excited about this great trip to some of Florida's finest diving and DEFINITIELY to meet some of our greatest members! We hope everyone comes out and joins us from near and far...and we'll be looking forward to one of the best trips of the year!

How to Help: Please let Marvel and/or myself know who is planning to join us and for what and for how long. It is challenging to plan a local event for 1-2 days so you can imagine the planning for 4-5 days! We've tried to accommodate both 'fly in' divers wanting to stay longer and enjoy the area as well as 'drive in' divers who may only be able to join us for the weekend! We certainly hope that the 'drive in' divers can and want to stay longer then the weekend! But we understand if they can't! And should someone desire to fly in for 3 days vs. 4 days...again just let us know and we'll adjust accordingly!

Sea you all there.....

Tanks! Marvel, Walter & Kamala aka "The Wench"

Final Agenda & Pricing

Thursday:

Hotel: Pier Point Resort is ON THE OCEAN...ok maybe not on it but a few feet away!!!

Price: (Includes all taxes and surcharges) (Hotel)

$100.65 s/o or $50.33 d/o

Diving:

If doing any day of arrival diving here are the prices for rentals which you'll handle directly yourself with the local LDS "Scuba School"

2 Tanks & Weights Package: $16.00
Air Tanks: $7.00
Nitrox Tanks: $10.00
Weight Belt: $3.50
Dive Flag: $5.00
Air Fills: $4.50
Nitrox Fills (22% to 40%): $9.00

Extra:

P/U from locals or private car rentals or Airport Shuttle to Hotel: $ ???
Lunch and/or Dinner: On your own!

Friday:

Breakfast: On your own
Transport to diving: Walk out door and dive!
First Dive Time: TBD
Lunch at the pier: Provided by SingleDivers.com
Hotel:Pier Point Resort is ON THE OCEAN...ok maybe not on it but a few feet away!!!

Diving: Pier Clean Up…Help SingleDivers.com to help clean up Lauderdale by the beach! (Pier is right outside the hotel!)
Dinner: Group BBQ with all the fixens & Beer & Wine & Sodas ….for fly ins and drive ins…this is the main “Meet and Greet”!!!

Price: (Includes all taxes and surcharges) (Hotel, Lunch, Dinner)

$133.65 s/o or $83.33 d/o

Extra:

Saturday:

Drive to Key Largo early am ….via locals or car rentals???
Dive Tavernier Dive Center: 2 reef and ledge am dives BE AT SHOP AT 8am for 8:30 Departure and/or 2 wreck pm BE AT SHOP AT 12:30pm for 1pm Departure dives with 1.5+ surface interval (can do 2 or 4 dives based upon availability)
Hotel: Pier Point Resort is ON THE OCEAN...ok maybe not on it but a few feet away!!!

Price: (Includes all taxes and surcharges) (Hotel & Diving)

2 dives no tanks + Hotel s/o = $162.25
2 dives w/ air tanks and wts + Hotel s/o = $175.45
2 dives w/ nitrox tanks and wts + Hotel s/o = $188.65
2 dives no tanks + Hotel d/o = $111.93
2 dives w/ air tanks and wts + Hotel d/o = $125.13
2 dives w/ nitrox tanks and wts + Hotel d/o = $138.33

4 dives no tanks + Hotel s/o = $223.85
4 dives w/ air tanks and wts + Hotel s/o = $250.25
4 dives w/ nitrox tanks and wts + Hotel s/o = $276.65
4 dives no tanks + Hotel d/o = $173.53
4 dives w/ air tanks and wts + Hotel d/o = $199.93
4 dives w/ nitrox tanks and wts + Hotel d/o = $226.33

Key Largo Diving ONLY:

2 dives no tanks & no lead $61.60 or 4 dives no tanks & no lead = $123.20
2 dives plus air tanks and lead $74.80 or 4 dives plus air tanks and lead = $149.60
2 dives plus tanks and lead and NITROX = $88 or 4 dives plus tanks and lead and NITROX = $176

Extras:

Belts & Wts: $2.50 per half day of diving
Dive Tips: Collect from divers and then present to boat.
Food: Everyone on their own
Drive: back to LBTB via local’s private cars or rental cars
Gas for cars: We all chip in or charge an amount per person to pay for gas?

Sunday:

Morning dives at LBTB??? Or sleep in???
Boat Dives: Sun Star Aquatics…Must be at store 1pm to leave at 1:30pm diving a wreck 70ft and a reef

2 dives no tanks + Hotel s/o = $150.15
2 dives w/ air tanks and wts + Hotel s/o = $174.90
2 dives w/ nitrox tanks and wts + Hotel s/o = $ TBD
2 dives no tanks + Hotel d/o = $99.83
2 dives w/ air tanks and wts + Hotel d/o = $124.58
2 dives w/ nitrox tanks and wts + Hotel d/o = $TBD

Deerfield Diving ONLY:

2 boat dives no tanks $49.50
2 dives w/ air tanks and wts = $71.50
2 dives w/ nitrox tanks and wts = ? (Waiting on nitrox pricing from shop or you can bring you own Nitrox tanks)

Extra:

Drive: to Deerfield Beach via locals or rental cars????
Gas: Collect some or have everyone chip in?
Dive Tips: Collect from divers and present to boat.
LBTS Diving Tank rentals from Scuba School:

Monday:

Transport: Walk to beach 1 block away
Diving: Shore dives in LBTS area or out of Marvels Side Yard

Extra:

Food: everyone on their own
Local Transport Gas: Collect some or have everyone chip in?
LBTS Diving Tank rentals Scuba School:

Tuesday:

Hotel: Check Out
Departure: Rides to airport via local cars?????? Taxis???? Rental Cars???? Airport Shuttle $ ???

Payment Information:

If you are planning to make this trip please contact me to reserve your final spot(s) on the boat, hotel arrangements and make final payment arrangements.

Payment options are:

1. Check/money order/etc. to Kamala Shadduck
SingleDivers.com
3957 Gaspar Ste #200
Dallas, TX 75220
214-350-7003

or

2. Paypal to kamala@singledivers.com
Note: The prices are cash prices so please add 3% paypay processing fee to your payment if using Paypal.

P.S. If you have not made arrangements with Marvel about transport to and from the airport if you need that, transport to and from the diving if you need that and transport to and from the hotel to Marvel's side yard etc. please do so with her so we can ensure that everyone has local transportation upon arriving in Florida!

The official list!!!!:

Latitude Adjustment
WreckWench (Kamala)
Walter
Blublood (Gar)
Blue Angel (Julia)
Nextariel (Jill)
Joe Scuba (Joe)
Bbyctcher (Irene)
Sylvia
Marvel
Dennis
KBScarlett (Krista)
ZD
idive2 (Kevin)
stu_in_fl (Stuart)
glendivesalot (Glen)
Flatwood (Bob)
Bellarosi (Rebecca)
H2OAddict (LJ)
Scuba_Jenny
Pattycol
finGrabber
mahoneme

*b]Hey gang...its official!!![/b] We are going to do a regional single divers event in South Florida the weekend/week of August 20-23!!! Woo!!! Hoo!!! We will figure out how many days the trip will be shortly and it looks like we'll do the bulk of our diving in the Ft. Lauderdale and surrounding area.

We also thought it would be nice to help our diving community and so we are approaching the local city to see if they will allow us to do a pier clean up event ALONG with some awesome S.Florida diving! Marvel is working on the details of a possible clean up to go along with our diving trip. Gosh I just love you all...Marvel and Walter suggested this idea which I think is wonderful and they have done lots of legwork to see if we can make it happen....so stay tuned for details to see if the City will let us do it!

OK, more details at last!!! The dates are August 20th- 23rd in Ft Lauderdale, FL. Here's a brief list of some of the dive sites in our area: Sample of Ft lauderdale Diving. This list only scrapes the surface.

Now, don't despair you guys who voted for the Keys- we're going there too! Monday, the 23rd, we'll be heading to the keys to dive- so, if the thought of The Spiegel Grove & The USS Duane thrills you, come on down!

We are still talking to the City of Lauderdale By The Sea about a cleanup of the pier and nearby reef- stay tuned for details.

Of course, this is just the beginning- check back often for more details! So, let us know who's coming!!
-ww
-marvel
-walter
6-9-04

Hey gang! I thought that I'd split this off to make it easier to keep track of!

The question: Where do YOU want to dive in S FL when we put together our first Singledivers.com Regional Event???? The choices: The Florida Keys or the FT Lauderdale area. Both offer some great diving both wrecks & reefs. So, cast your votes!

Marvel

P.S. Once this event is planned it will be an official Single Divers .com event so is being moved to the Official Events and Functions category. When we finalize the details we'll post them into the Official Single Divers trip category! -WW

YOU bet I will be there.....in spirit anyways..MAN, I got to get to where I can dive at anytime like you and Walter do. I am SOOOOOOOOOO envious.

:dltears:

Have fun sweetie and have a safe one.

-ZD :welcome:

Aw, ZD- that's why we are going to put something regional to gether in Florida- so we can lure all you Texans (heck, all our sd.com-ers from everywhere!) out here & get you to move here!! :)

So, informal question to all our water-starved divers. If we did something regional, would you want Ft Lauderdale or the Keys for a weekend "getaway?"

So start planning to do FLORIDA around August 20-22 NOW!!! More details coming soon....
-ww
-marvel
-walter
6-9-04

Edited by WreckWench, 28 February 2005 - 09:35 AM.

Marvel

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C. S. Lewis

Posted Image

#2 Walter

Walter

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,549 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:4 digits

Posted 28 June 2004 - 05:03 PM

Hi guys,

This will be a fun trip, but the profiles suggested are extremely aggressive. I don't think trying to dive all 4 (or even 3) of those wrecks in a single day is safe.

Here's my proposal:

Fly or drive in on Thursday.

Friday, we'll do the reef cleanup. I have 5 buckets rigged and Kamala says she can borrow all the lift bags we can use. This should accomodate 20 divers, figuring two buddy teams per bucket. One diver will handle the lift bag and bucket while the other three load it up.

Saturday we travel to Tavernier where we'll dive morning and afternoon. The first trip would be out to the Eagle. The Eagle is easily the best wreck dive in the Keys at 130 feet or less. We'd need everyone diving EAN 31. The max depth on the Eagle is 115 feet. EAN 31 gives us a ppO2 of 1.39 while EAN 32 would put us at 1.44. The second dive would be on Davis reef where large Green Morays are common. Max depth is 27 feet, putting everyone on EAN 40 would help with off gassing and allow us to make the afternoon dives. The afternoon trip will be to the Duane on EAN 29. EAN 29 gives us a ppO2 of 1.38 while EAN 30 would put us at 1.43. Of course, there's nothing to see except the side of the ship if you go deeper than the main deck which is at about 104, but I did see where someone hit the sand on their last trip to the Duane, so we need to take the possibility into account. The 4th dive would also be on EAN 40 to assist in off gassing.

Sunday, we'd dive a wreck and reef in the Lauderdale area.

Monday, we'd do shallow shore dives.

Tuesday, we'd fly/drive home.
No single raindrop believes it is responsible for the flood.

DSSW,

#3 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 28 June 2004 - 05:34 PM

That sounds good Walter. If people agree that will help us with the final pricing and planning tremendously!

I've been asked how many people are diving nitrox and how many are diving air? Also I've had a couple of people tell me that they don't care to dive the wrecks as they want BOTTOM TIME so only want to dive the reefs. Anyone else only prefering to dive the reefs? And finally...how many of the local Floridians plan to dive all 4 days or 3 of the 4 days? We'll need this for the final preparation we are doing as we hope to have the pricing set tomorrow or no later then Wednesday.

Also...one final question...how many people want to stay the night in Key Largo after diving and how many want to drive back to Lauderdale so we stay in the same hotel the whole time? Figure a 2 hr drive each way. Part of the reason Walter suggested diving the Keys on Saturday is to maximize the number of locals that can join us as well as ensure the drive back from the Keys is actually about 2 hours....yes there is such a thing as rush hour traffic in the Keys....it is Sunday afternoon/evening after diving all day!! We could also dive the Keys on Monday to avoid the traffic issue and make it easy to check out of one hotel and into another.

Comments gang??? Thanks -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#4 Marvel

Marvel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,057 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 05:36 PM

This is sounding too cool!! I'm for the keys on Saturday also. Don't forget, for those who want to dive more than 2 dives on Sunday, we've got beach diving galore...
Marvel

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C. S. Lewis

Posted Image

#5 Marvel

Marvel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,057 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 07:43 PM

Here's who I have on the list so far. I really goofed & missed a couple of people but i hope they're still coming:

The official list (so far)!!!!:

Latitude Adjustment
Flatwood (Bob)
WreckWench (Kamala)
Walter
Blublood (Gar)
Blue Angel (Julia)
Nextariel (Jill)
Joe Scuba (Joe)
Bbyctcher (Irene)
Sylvia
Marvel
Dennis
KBScarlett (Krista)
-ZD
Sapphire (Jennifer)
idive2 (Kevin)

:dance: Kevin, Doc, Krista, Glen- you guys coming?
Marvel

Posted Image

#6 Walter

Walter

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,549 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 07:18 AM

....Would the hotel be in the Ft Lauderdale area, or the Keys on the Saturday night ?

Lauderdale-By-The-Sea

...for the Saturday dives - for the afternoon you mentioned "wrecks" - any dives for non-Nitrox people in the pm ?

Nitrox is a must to safely pull off these dives. If we have a demand for dives for non nitrox divers, we'll set something up. If it's one or two, we can help you set up your own dives. Keep in mind, we have the morning dives which will work fine with air.

...also for Sunday dives, you mention the possibility of shore dives in the morning in Deerfield - if joining then would tank rental be available from somewhere?

There are several nearby shops that rent tanks.

DSSW,

#7 Walter

Walter

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,549 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 05:20 PM

We're hoping to have enough locals to avoid car rentals for everyone. That's one of the details we're working on now.

DSSW,

#8 Marvel

Marvel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,057 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 05:25 PM

So, I think it's time to start palnning a little evening out at Taverna Opa...

:teeth:  :dance:  :teeth: :dance:  :dance:  :teeth:  :dance:

Ooooh, Marvel, your wild side IS showing!! I have some wild memories of that place....dancing on the table IS a REQUIREMENT!!!!!! Even Walter!!! :elf:

OPA!!!

So, you game girl?? :teeth:
Marvel

Posted Image

#9 Marvel

Marvel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,057 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 08:51 AM

Just a little lure for you still undecideds....

Last night I got to watch about 100 baby Loggerheads being released in my sideyard. When that was finished, I walked down the beach to where a Green turtle was up on the beach to lay her eggs. Something had spooked her so she headed back into the water without laying but I'm sure she came back later. Turtle egg laying season continues on through September here. :wakawaka:
Marvel

Posted Image

#10 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 08:36 PM

:cool2: btw = I may have missed it but what dive boats are you using on Saturday?

Saturday we are diving with Taveneir Dive Center for 2 dives in the morning and 2 dives in the afternoon. On Sunday we are diving with Sun Star Aquatics. I hope you join us!! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#11 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 03:38 PM

Too funny! Anyone know what time the Sunday boat dive is?

1:30 departure...at the boat by 1pm. Allows people a chance to recover from the long drive back from Key Largo on Saturday OR just dive thier little hearts out in the early am. -ww

formerly...

#12 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 10:37 PM

Hey gang...well we've had almost as many pricing configurations as we've had people going on this trip! :welcome: If you do not see what you need below...please pm me and I'll work with you to get the pricing you need. Note: At this point there are no discounts and economies of scale because we do not have enough people committed yet. I hope you'll all join us in the First Ever Regional SD trip to Florida!!! We look forward to seeing you and we hope you can dive multiple days with us...especially the locals! We've chosen a wonderful resort Pier Point, which is right on the Ocean and that is where we plan to have the bbq as well as our group activities! The resort has lovely amenities so come and enjoy a mini-vacation in your home state...or a wonderful diving vacation from whatever state you live!!! Sea you there....

P.S. Friday's dives are very important to SingleDivers.com and we certainly hope that you'll join us for our clean up dives of Lauderdale By The Sea's (LBTS) pier! We'll be collecting all sorts of trash but as a special project we'll be collecting the lead sinkers and fishing weights to make our very own "SD Custom Clean Up" lead weights!! Come help be part of something very special...and something that we hope to generate some local media coverage as well!

Final Agenda & Pricing

Thursday:

Extra:

P/U from locals or private car rentals or Airport Shuttle to Hotel: $ ???
Lunch and/or Dinner: On your own!

Friday:

Breakfast: On your own
Transport to diving: Right outside the hotel
First Dive Time: TBD
Lunch at the pier: Provided by SingleDivers.com
Hotel:Pier Point Resort is ON THE OCEAN...ok maybe not on it but a few feet away!!!

Diving: Pier Clean Up…Help SingleDivers.com to help clean up Lauderdale by the beach! (Pier is right outside the hotel!)
Dinner: Group BBQ with all the fixens & Beer & Wine & Sodas ….for fly ins and drive ins…this is the main “Meet and Greet”!!!

Price: (Includes all taxes and surcharges) (Hotel, Lunch, Dinner)

$133.65 s/o or $83.33 d/o

Extra:

Pier Diving Tank rentals Air $TBD Nitrox $ TBD (via Marvel’s LDS)
Belts and wts: TBD

Saturday:

Drive to Key Largo early am ….via locals or car rentals???
Dive Tavernier Dive Center: 2 reef and ledge am dives and/or 2 wreck pm dives with 1.5+ surface interval (can do 2 or 4 dives based upon availability)

2 dives no tanks + Hotel s/o = $162.25
2 dives w/ air tanks and wts + Hotel s/o = $175.45
2 dives w/ nitrox tanks and wts + Hotel s/o = $188.65
2 dives no tanks + Hotel d/o = $111.93
2 dives w/ air tanks and wts + Hotel d/o = $125.13
2 dives w/ nitrox tanks and wts + Hotel d/o = $138.33

4 dives no tanks + Hotel s/o = $223.85
4 dives w/ air tanks and wts + Hotel s/o = $250.25
4 dives w/ nitrox tanks and wts + Hotel s/o = $276.65
4 dives no tanks + Hotel d/o = $173.53
4 dives w/ air tanks and wts + Hotel d/o = $199.93
4 dives w/ nitrox tanks and wts + Hotel d/o = $226.33

Extras:

Belts & Wts: $2.50 per half day of diving
Dive Tips: Collect from divers and then present to boat.
Drive: back to LBTB via local’s private cars or rental cars
Gas for cars: We all chip in or charge an amount per person to pay for gas?

Sunday:

Morning dives at LBTB??? Or sleep in???
Dive: Sun Star Aquatics…Must be at store 1pm to leave at 1:30pm diving a wreck and a reef

2 dives no tanks + Hotel s/o = $150.15
2 dives w/ air tanks and wts + Hotel s/o = $174.90
2 dives w/ nitrox tanks and wts + Hotel s/o = $ TBD
2 dives no tanks + Hotel d/o = $99.83
2 dives w/ air tanks and wts + Hotel d/o = $124.58
2 dives w/ nitrox tanks and wts + Hotel d/o = $TBD

Extra:

Drive: to Deerfield Beach via locals or rental cars????
Gas: Collect some or have everyone chip in?
Dive Tips: Collect from divers and present to boat.
LBTS Diving Tank rentals Air $ Nitrox $ (via Marvel’s LDS)
Belts and wts via LBTS Dive Shop: $ TBD per person
Belts and wts via Sun Star Aquatics: $ TBD per person

Monday:

Transport: Right outside the hotel
Diving: Shore dives in LBTS area or out of Marvels Side Yard

Extra:

Local Transport Gas: Collect some or have everyone chip in?
LBTS Diving Tank rentals Air $ TBD Nitrox $ TBD (via Marvel’s LDS)
Belts and wts via LBTS Dive Shop: $ TBD per person
Belts and wts via Sun Star Aquatics: $ TBD per person

Tuesday:

Hotel: Check Out
Departure: Rides to airport via local cars?????? Taxis???? Rental Cars???? Airport Shuttle $ ???

The official list!!!!:

Latitude Adjustment
WreckWench (Kamala)
Walter
Blublood (Gar)
Blue Angel (Julia)
Nextariel (Jill)
Joe Scuba (Joe)
Bbyctcher (Irene)
Sylvia
Marvel
Dennis
KBScarlett (Krista)
ZD
idive2 (Kevin)
stu_in_fl (Stuart)
glendivesalot (Glen)
Flatwood (Bob)
Bellarosi (Rebecca)
H2OAddict (LJ)

Edited by WreckWench, 02 August 2004 - 04:59 PM.

formerly...

#13 Marvel

Marvel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,057 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 01:42 PM

OK, Gang! Here's the pricing of air & equipment. I've just included things like tanks, air, Nitrox, Weights & Flags. If anyone needs other gear let me know!
Here's the website for the dive shop:

Scuba School

Nitrox(22% to 40%): $9.00
Marvel

Posted Image

#14 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 04:16 PM

Hi to all....WOW!!! I've gotten lots of pm's from people about the weekend diving options....THANKS!!! I'm getting them all replied to and in many cases I do have some questions for you to help finalize your pricing. Based upon the most frequent questions asked about the weekend diving I'm clarifying the answers here to help you all!

To help me price out the weekend diving please let me know the following:
1. What day or days of the weekend are you interested in diving?
2. If diving Saturday are you wanting 2 am dives on reefs and ledges and/or the 2 wreck dives in the afternoon?
3. Will you need tanks? Fills? Lead? Nitrox?

To help you decide here is more clarification as to what we are diving:

The Saturday morning dives are OW dives on reefs and ledges and the Sat afternoon dives are AOW or equivelent in the afternoon diving over 100 ft on wrecks that afternoon.

Sunday's dives are a wreck dive and a reef dive and the wreck dive on Sunday will be about 70ft with the reef dive under 60 ft. So this makes this an OW/AOW trip since OW students are certified to 60 ft.

Let me know if you want 2 or 4 dives on Sat and which ones if not all 4, and/or the 2 boat dives on Sunday. Also please let me know if you are shorediving on Sunday in the morning!

Thanks gang...can't wait to meet you all.....kamala aka ww

formerly...

#15 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 05:04 PM

Hey gang....it seems that some of the out of towners want even MORE boat dives then the 4 on Saturday and the 2 on Sunday. If anyone else wants more boat dives on Sunday instead of shorediving or wants boat dives on Monday please let us know and we'll get it set up for you. -ww

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users