• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

09: SOLD OUT!!! Roatan Singles Week Sept 5-12, 2009 Labor Day!

• Please log in to reply
488 replies to this topic

#16 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:15 PM

When signing up for this trip please provide me with the following info:

1) Single or Double Occupancy
2) Nitrox or Air
3) Standard Room or Condo Room
4) Do you want a Rent a Buddy
5) Shark Dive
6) Dolphin Dive
7) Canopy Tour (Zip Line)
8) Massages
9) Dive a cochran for dan research

You still have time to decide about some of these extras, but I do need to know answers to 1, 2 and 3 when you sign up please.

:cool1:

#17 Dragon Diver

Dragon Diver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced open diver
  • Logged Dives:100

Posted 14 February 2009 - 06:17 PM

Hi! This is my first time booking a trip with Single Divers ... I'm very excited about this trip. I've been to Roatan before (Coco View Resorts); this is where I learned to LOVE scuba diving. Please put me down as going, and the 'check is in the mail'. Ami

AWESOME!!! You will LOVE THIS TRIP! Tell us what room type you want and if you want d/o or s/o occupancy! Coco View is great...but I think the diving is even prettier from the other side of the island...can't wait to share notes with you on your take! :teeth:

Want to sign up for a standard room double occupancy (the cheapest one); I would prefer a female roommate, but on my last 4 trips, I've roomed with guys 3 times and only once with a female, so I'm ok with a guy as well. LOL Can't wait to see what the other side of Roatan has to offer too. Think I'm going to take a Nitrox course before going on this trip.

Edited by Dragon Diver, 14 February 2009 - 06:20 PM.

#18 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 19 February 2009 - 09:21 AM

Hi! This is my first time booking a trip with Single Divers ... I'm very excited about this trip. I've been to Roatan before (Coco View Resorts); this is where I learned to LOVE scuba diving. Please put me down as going, and the 'check is in the mail'. Ami

AWESOME!!! You will LOVE THIS TRIP! Tell us what room type you want and if you want d/o or s/o occupancy! Coco View is great...but I think the diving is even prettier from the other side of the island...can't wait to share notes with you on your take! :angry:

Want to sign up for a standard room double occupancy (the cheapest one); I would prefer a female roommate, but on my last 4 trips, I've roomed with guys 3 times and only once with a female, so I'm ok with a guy as well. LOL Can't wait to see what the other side of Roatan has to offer too. Think I'm going to take a Nitrox course before going on this trip.

WELCOME!!! we are thrilled you can join us!!!

No worries on getting a gal roomie...that is WHAT WE DO!!! However its always nice to know someone else would be willing to stay with a guy...usually its me but that's ok! Guys are nice roomies too! :angry:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#19 diverLynne

diverLynne

Getting started

• Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Cert Level:Divemaster
  • Logged Dives:120+

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:28 PM

Kamala - I'm coming to Roatan! I just booked my flight and will mail you the deposit check this weekend. I had hoped to pay in full by March 15 and I appreciate the offer, but had to wait to find out what I owe on taxes! So, I'll send a check for $350 to you this weekend. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, diverLynne

#20 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:57 PM

Kamala - I'm coming to Roatan! I just booked my flight and will mail you the deposit check this weekend. I had hoped to pay in full by March 15 and I appreciate the offer, but had to wait to find out what I owe on taxes! So, I'll send a check for $350 to you this weekend. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, diverLynne

:lmao: You will love this trip diverLynne. I will put you on the list and send you the password for the trip documents.

Two questions: 1) Do you want Nitrox? 2) Do you want double or single occupancy?

Edited by ScubaPunk, 17 March 2009 - 07:02 PM.

#21 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:03 AM

Document Update:

1. Lynne aka DiverLynne: Received your Survey! :)

#22 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:22 AM

Great! So far this is stacking up to be a CHICK TRIP! Where are all the MEN???? :)

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#23 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 05:18 PM

Payment Update:

1. Lynne aka DiverLynne ww got your $350 deposit for the trip! :wakawaka:

Document Update:

1. Lynne aka DiverLynne ww got your waiver! :thankyou:

#24 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Master Diver TDI Extended range
  • Logged Dives:453 LOGGED many not

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:49 PM

Great! So far this is stacking up to be a CHICK TRIP! Where are all the MEN???? :thankyou:

Put me on the interested but can't comm...comm... what's the word??? :cool1:

Each wreck has a tale to tell about its life and its demise. 

If you are observant while diving in dark places listen to the account each has to tell, You cannot come away unaffected.   
Changes in Latitude, Changes in Attitude

#25 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:09 PM

Great! So far this is stacking up to be a CHICK TRIP! Where are all the MEN???? :thankyou:

Put me on the interested but can't comm...comm... what's the word??? :birthday:

Smart trip choice! :cool1: I'll put you on that "c" list.

#26 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 06:59 AM

Put me on the interested but can't comm...comm... what's the word??? :birthday:

Certify?
Committed?
Crazy?

oh I get it...COMMIT!!!

(No worries...as soon as you know you can have the time off...you'll be all over this baby...why? Because I met you at BTS, you are a fun guy...we've talked for hours and you :cool1: diving....yeah....that's it.... :birthday:

formerly...

#27 diverLynne

diverLynne

Getting started

• Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Cert Level:Divemaster
  • Logged Dives:120+

Posted 04 April 2009 - 06:41 PM

Hey Roatan dive planners! I'm looking forward to the trip. I'd like to try out the Cochran computer if one is still available. I also want to dive Nitrox and I definitely want to do the dolphin dive. Please mark me down for those. Thanks, Lynne (aka diverLynne)

#28 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 08:16 PM

Hey Roatan dive planners! I'm looking forward to the trip. I'd like to try out the Cochran computer if one is still available. I also want to dive Nitrox and I definitely want to do the dolphin dive. Please mark me down for those. Thanks, Lynne (aka diverLynne)

You got it!

#29 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:45 AM

Payment Update:

1. Lynne aka DiverLynne ww got your $400 cc payment + 3% non-cash convenience fee. :evilgrin:

#30 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 06:59 AM

Info Update:

Dive Insurance is Mandatory for All SingleDivers.com Trips. If I have contacted you to send me your insurance number and expiration date, please do so ASAP! :flower:

Trip insurance is STRONGLY suggested...in turbulent times if you need to cancel or the weather delays you or flight troubles...the insurance will cover you.

DIVE Insurance such as Dive Assure or DAN etc is REQUIRED because as the trip leader I can not bear the emotional strain of watching one of our members suffer or even die in front of me because they do not have THOUSANDS of dollars of credit limit which can then be spent on treatments in other countries. Unlike the US which has to treat you to some extent regardless...in other countries...if you have no money you will get no services. And I do not have the money to pay for your treatments which is why I have DIVE INSURANCE from BOTH Dan and DiveAssure. Its cheap at the price and one or the other will pay for everything dive accident or illness related.

So PLEASE :wakawaka: do yourself and your loved ones and friends a favor...and get your DIVE INSURANCE now and keep it current! In fact take a moment right now to ensure its renewed! This helps us when you do travel with us but it helps YOU when you don't!

Proper and FAST treatment of illness/injury on a dive trip is the SECRET to surviving and diving again! :flower:

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users