• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Let's all Chat or Shout Out!

• Please log in to reply
933 replies to this topic

#901 justscuba

justscuba

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Cert Level:MSDT, EFR INST,HSAI
  • Logged Dives: about 2250 cert 1973

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:21 PM

Well I am going back at the end of April. Looking at the Cape Corl area. There are some real nice homes in the 2000sf to 2800sf size that I like. I don't need the pool but want waterfront so I can put a small boat on it. I know I will have at least 3 rooms so there is always room.

#902 uwfan

uwfan

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:46 PM

Just a couple days into Spring...and tomorrow is a SNOW DAY!! None of the area schools are open tomorrow and so it will be a day to catch up on a number of things I need to do. Wish some of it included diving... :cool2:

#903 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:34 PM

Just a couple days into Spring...and tomorrow is a SNOW DAY!! None of the area schools are open tomorrow and so it will be a day to catch up on a number of things I need to do. Wish some of it included diving... :cool2:

I know how it goes we got snow on the first day of spring. Day before was in the 60s then drops to freezing that night then the next day it drops 7 in by the house. within 24 hours of it falling it was all gone.
I hope this spring is a colorful one.

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#904 JustRuck

JustRuck

• PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:25

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:47 PM

Just a couple days into Spring...and tomorrow is a SNOW DAY!! None of the area schools are open tomorrow and so it will be a day to catch up on a number of things I need to do. Wish some of it included diving... :lmao:

I know how it goes we got snow on the first day of spring. Day before was in the 60s then drops to freezing that night then the next day it drops 7 in by the house. within 24 hours of it falling it was all gone.

Well, the predominent color in Colorado this spring is white. Had snow the first day of spring, had snow this past wednesday and expecting snow this weekend.

#905 bowjunkie

bowjunkie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:37 AM

Just a couple days into Spring...and tomorrow is a SNOW DAY!! None of the area schools are open tomorrow and so it will be a day to catch up on a number of things I need to do. Wish some of it included diving... :birthday:

Well, the predominent color in Colorado this spring is white. Had snow the first day of spring, had snow this past wednesday and expecting snow this weekend.

I'm so ready for some green and warm air lol !!!
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."

- John Adams, 2nd President of the United States

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under..'- Ronald Reagan

#906 ScubaSis

ScubaSis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,753 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW/Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:151

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:18 PM

Hello Everybody!! I'm sitting at work on a graveyard looking at the computer. Texas weather sure has been nice the last few days. I hope it's warming up for everyone!! I'm hearing the water call my name......can't seem to find a trip yet!! :P

Edited by ScubaSis, 31 March 2010 - 11:19 PM.

Handle every stresssful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away.

#907 uwfan

uwfan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:23 PM

Did we REALLY have a snow day last week?? I saw someone mowing their lawn today... how weird can Colorado weather get?? Oh yeah, wait 15 minutes and it will change... that's the motto to live by here!

#908 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 03 April 2010 - 08:02 AM

Good morning, everybody! It looks like the storms have moved out, and it's going to be a beautiful Saturday here!! :wakawaka: And, only 2 more weeks until I fly to Atlanta for the Happy Hour and visit with my SD friends. :-D
Posted Image

#909 Greg@ihpil

Greg@ihpil

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,046 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD. PADI ,Nitrox -SDI
  • Logged Dives:225

Posted 03 April 2010 - 09:01 AM

Did we REALLY have a snow day last week?? I saw someone mowing their lawn today... how weird can Colorado weather get?? Oh yeah, wait 15 minutes and it will change... that's the motto to live by here!

Heidi,I thought that motto was just for Chi town?However ,this years weather has been a twist every where...Also since this is a reach out and say HI Thread !!
Posted Image EVERYONE!!!! Posted Image

Greg
: Posted Image
E= pluribus Forum Enjoy the view. ,Do unto others:respect

#910 uwfan

uwfan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 07:53 PM

Well it was warm for ....oh, about 15 MINUTES!... the wind kicked up today and I felt like I was going to be blown over!!

A special thank you to anyone who has posted an above water picture of landscape/animals for the last few years of trips. I (And I hope they are as inspired as me. :birthday: )

#911 ddierolf

ddierolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts
  • Cert Level:Padi Divemaster
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 02 May 2010 - 08:56 PM

Hi again! :birthday:

Which end is up?

#912 JustRuck

JustRuck

• PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:25

Posted 03 May 2010 - 08:08 AM

Went to a Pup Morse concert last night in Colorado Springs. What an amazing 3 hour show. And if you haven't gone to his site, you should check out his new country album. It's amazing too. I also met another singledivers member from denver. I can't remember her log in though. Hopefully she will see this and get in touch with me so I can share some pics and video with her. I thought she said it was little mermaid, but I can't find anyone with that name in colorado.

I can't wait to sit down with Pup and Jam with him and see if we can add some music to stuff I have written. I will be like a kid in a candy store when I do. My girlfriend says I am turning her into a country fan. I think she was just about as excited to meet pup as I was.

Edited by JustRuck, 03 May 2010 - 08:09 AM.

#913 ddierolf

ddierolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts
  • Cert Level:Padi Divemaster
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:43 PM

Hello! :teeth:

Which end is up?

#914 uwfan

uwfan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 06:08 PM

Reviving the thread that doesn't ever really die...

Here's hoping for good weather tomorrow for the Denver area, I'd like to see my nephew graduate but have to have good weather so it's the outside venue (with no limit on seats)... If not, I'll just celebrate his graduation with a day off work!! (Hey, I know how to make the most of my nephew's milestones! LOL!) :lmao:

#915 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 28 May 2010 - 01:34 PM

Whoo Hooo!!! ;) :lmao: :teeth:

On my way to pick up Cass & head to the airport, headed to NYC! We get in at 10pm, so will meet up with the others at the Fairmont when we wake up tomorrow.

Looking forward to this trip to Egypt, and will take notes so I can post a good trip report when we get back.

See you in a couple of weeks! I'm going :teeth:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users