• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

The Aug HAPPY HOUR @ The Londoner...8-10-04

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 Sophia

Sophia

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced and Rebreather
  • Logged Dives:100?

Posted 12 August 2004 - 01:20 PM

We have to wait for Ali to get settled in at home. It was her new Oly8080 that we took the pictures with.

#32 AliKat

AliKat

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 06:25 PM

Just got back to Oahu yesterday. Woke up Wed with I thought was a hangover that turned into a nasty cold by that afternoon. So, I wasn't out of the hotel the rest of my stay. At least the flight back wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

The happy hour was a blast. I'll get some pics posted soon...does anyone at the happy hour have any issues with being "posted?" Don't worry, the most ridiculous one was of me (who had my camera anyway?) and I promise to post that one too.

Thanks, Amber, for all the work you put into organizing Tuesday night, and thanks everyone else for coming out. It was great to meet everyone.

Ali
"

#33 Sophia

Sophia

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced and Rebreather
  • Logged Dives:100?

Posted 15 August 2004 - 08:49 AM

:welcome: I think that was me with the camera.

I have no problems with being posted.

Dear NeoAqua,
We were going to just get appetizers, but they had fish and chips, you can't eat fish and chips standing up ... so.... We had fun anyway, even if we were sitting down.

#34 Blublood

Blublood

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue / EFR
  • Logged Dives:200 +

Posted 18 August 2004 - 08:29 AM

The happy hour was a blast. I'll get some pics posted soon...

Ali

Ali.....Still waiting on photos....
“There is no more unhappy thing than a man who has accomplished all his ends in life.â€

#35 jamesser

jamesser

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 18 August 2004 - 09:58 AM

As long as I kept all my clothes on you can post any of me you like. OH wait did I say that, or was I thinking that..... :lmao:

I look forward to seeing those. :teeth:

#36 AliKat

AliKat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 21 August 2004 - 02:57 AM

The happy hour was a blast.  I'll get some pics posted soon...

Ali

Ali.....Still waiting on photos....

OK OK. I had a REALLY REALLY bad weekend last weekend, and they acutally made me WORK this week at the office. Its been rough. Anyway, I'll get it done this weekend, promise!
"

#37 AliKat

AliKat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 21 August 2004 - 02:59 AM

:That's also a big "YA'LL" for Alikat, who by the way had the best venue to really try to make me blush, but was either not bold enough, or did not have enought to drink. :cool2: Sweety I did never answer your question, so, I only under estimate my age by 8 years.

Well, first of all, boldness has never really been a problem for me, and I don't remember any blushing...and oh, by the way, WHAT QUESTION??? Did I ask a question?
"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users