• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

03: CONFIRMED BTS March 26, 27, 28th 2010

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#31 1Scubadiver

1Scubadiver

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor-long ago
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 07 March 2010 - 12:51 AM

Hi Sylvia,
So good to be hearing from you again. Puppy says Hi. I hated missing last years show but I had both knees replaced that week. Me & my new knees are raring to go. I'm definitely looking to share a room , Can be there all weekend if needed.
I'll be happy to get "gussied up" for the Fish & The Famous too. Please let me know ASAP.
Thanks, Barb

#32 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
  • Board Status:online
  • Cert Level:15+ years diving. Rec -Tek-Cavern
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 07 March 2010 - 10:49 AM

Hello Everyone! Looks like we're going to have a great bunch of helpers, with many of the "usual suspects" back again! :cloud9: Hooray for that, and thank you in advance. :teeth:

Special BTS10 Discussion Forum: Thanks to Ms Wench for creating our special discussion forum. Sassi and I will make sure we log any details you need about the BTS weekend there. By tonight, I'll send access info to each of you, so if I goof up and you don's see a message from me... gimme scream, ok?

1Scubadiver, Dave L, Fordan, Jerrymxz, lv2dive-run-ski, nobodyelsehasthis, Pheniox, pir8, Sassi, Scubatooth, SCUBEAR, sparky103, susiq

Message from Pheni: He's on the road in Florida right now, but expects to be back in town for BTS.

'Tooth.... we sure will miss you if you can't make it. I want you to be on our list, no matter what, as you have good ideas to share. We'll cross our fingers for you.

Sassi is correct... I also have a hotel room reserved. So Sassi and I are holding three between us.

Counting down to BTS..... a dozen days till blast off!!

#33 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:56 PM

Thanks Sylvia

The other one that needs to be in my favor is the airfare as last monday they tripled. The 14 day advance purchase window is coming up and Ill know more by then if I will be coming

Dan

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#34 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:28 PM

Dan.... we'll keep our fingers crossed, and especially for your good health. Hang in there! cat fish

#35 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Master Diver TDI Extended range
  • Logged Dives:453 LOGGED many not

Posted 07 March 2010 - 04:13 PM

My house is over in Allentown PA. I hope to be coming over Saturday late in the afternoon. If there is a spot in a room for Saturday night i'd be interested in it. If not I'll come over Sunday morning. I would love to hang out with everyone Saturday night and do the show Sunday AM. I can help for a few hours Sunday at least.
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone :cheerleader:

Each wreck has a tale to tell about its life and its demise. 

If you are observant while diving in dark places listen to the account each has to tell, You cannot come away unaffected.   
Changes in Latitude, Changes in Attitude

#36 Sassi

Sassi

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:50+

Posted 07 March 2010 - 06:34 PM

Thanks for sending the info out Sylvia. I am going to try to call you tomorrow so we can gab.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again..

#37 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 11:54 AM

Happy Hour .... EMBASSY SUITES .... Saturday, Mar 27th. And YOU'RE INVITED!!! :birthday:

Hi Folks! In the extreme case that any of you don't know about ourlong-held tradition -- the SingleDivers.com BTS Happy Hour -- I'll post all the info here. What do we need to make a Great Happy Hour??? Why, YOU, of course!! Here are the details:

When? Saturday, Mar 27
Time? Starts about 5:15p (about 15 minutes after Exhibits close). Ends when we feel like it!
Where? Embassy Suites, in Atrium area. The Atrium is on the main floor, next to Embassy Suite's restaurant (Cafe Four Fifty Five). We'll need a bunch of tables. So if some of you are willing to come a bit earlier than 5:15pm and start the merrymaking, you can help get those tables for everyone! As I recall, Dave L and Sassi are pretty great at that detail... :birthday:
Who? Everyone!! Come, relax, and visit with your fellow SingleDiver.com buds. And bring your pals too.
Food? WreckWench always makes the first round of appetizers available. Thanks, WW! Also, we often buy individually from the menu ourselves. In that case, bring some small bills and/or your credit card.

Later that evening, at 8pm, there's a Film Festival. Some folks go off to that, and some folks just stay and party.

#38 wfo826

wfo826

Getting started

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Cert Level:INSTRUCTOR
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:20 PM

hello all i will be there im staying at the sheraton this will be my 2nd trip and i want to know where all the partys will be :respect: and just one more thing will the blue hair be out and about

#39 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 01:05 PM

hello all i will be there im staying at the sheraton this will be my 2nd trip and i want to know where all the partys will be :thankyou: and just one more thing will the blue hair be out and about

OK!!!! We're looking forward to having you join us! About the "Blue Hair": Of course!!!!! :teeth:

#40 susiq

susiq

• PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Board Status:Workin' hard in NYC to fund my next dream trip!
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:355

Posted 15 March 2010 - 02:44 PM

OK!!!! We're looking forward to having you join us! About the "Blue Hair": Of course!!!!! :twist:
[/quote]

In that case, I'd like to work on that Saturday, since I can stay afterwards and enjoy the blue hair and -hey - are there blue drinks too???? :thankyou: .... I'm a commuter and I can do Saturday this year!!!!! If I am able to do more than Saturday, I'll let you know!
:wakawaka: SusiQ
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever-- Jacques-Yves Cousteau

#41 Sassi

Sassi

• PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:50+

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:29 PM

Happy Hour .... EMBASSY SUITES .... Saturday, Mar 27th. And YOU'RE INVITED!!! :thankyou:

When? Saturday, Mar 27
Time? Starts about 5:15p (about 15 minutes after Exhibits close). Ends when we feel like it!
Where? Embassy Suites, in Atrium area. The Atrium is on the main floor, next to Embassy Suite's restaurant (Cafe Four Fifty Five). We'll need a bunch of tables. So if some of you are willing to come a bit earlier than 5:15pm and start the merrymaking, you can help get those tables for everyone! As I recall, Dave L and Sassi are pretty great at that detail... :twist:

Well you know we take our job VERY seriously :wakawaka:

#42 wfo826

wfo826

Getting started

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Cert Level:INSTRUCTOR
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:50 PM

if im not mistaken i think wreck wench had the blue hair on haha she is a blast i laughed alot with her especially when she cought me not wearing my singledivers.com shirt but she will be happy now i have wore it out tell her i need a new one ha ha :thankyou: i wonder if she has forgot about me o well cant wait to get there

Jerry

#43 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Master Diver TDI Extended range
  • Logged Dives:453 LOGGED many not

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:53 AM

Hey gang it looks like I cleared the last obstacle :teeth: and I will be over for the Happy Hour Saturday and be able to stay for most of Sunday. :birthday: I’m looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

Jerry

Each wreck has a tale to tell about its life and its demise. 

If you are observant while diving in dark places listen to the account each has to tell, You cannot come away unaffected.   
Changes in Latitude, Changes in Attitude

#44 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 06:42 PM

susiq, Jerrymxz, wfo826 .... You bet we're looking forward to Happy Hour'ing with you!

Jerrymxz.... Did you see my note on our BTS Special Discussion List.... we have a place for you to hang your weary head, as requested!

Of course we can count on our SASSI to get the table-getting and the imbibing started early. Anybody out there available to help the poor girl????? :wakawaka:

#45 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,487 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:25 AM

Hey everyone...we've set up a special thread in the special discussion forum HERE to capture when you can help and what you would like to do!

The help you provide makes it possible for us to be at this show! AND there is FREE ADMINSSION for anyone who helps for 3 hrs or more!

And we need some volunteers who can help FRIDAY DURING THE DAY!!!

Thank you all! kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users